Williams Manchester BMW, Greater Manchester Reviews

45 Upper Brook St, Manchester M13 9WS, UK

Click Here

Tell us how Williams Manchester BMW, Greater Manchester made you happy

Telephone
"I drove 30 miles to this dealership when there is one right by my house, i bought my last car from here from Russell Drake as the process was a complete pleasure, this time i have upgraded, i saw Russell again he gave us a great deal, the hospitality, service, value and not to forget the quality motors are all here, my new one arrives in 10 days, many thanks Williams BMW Bolton, if you are new to BMW now then please trust me when i say that nothing drives like a BMW, i very much recommend !!"
Are you Williams Manchester BMW, Greater Manchester? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I drove 30 miles to this dealership when there is one right by my house, i bought my last car from here from Russell Drake as the process was a complete pleasure, this time i have upgraded, i saw Russell again he gave us a great deal, the hospitality, service, value and not to forget the quality motors are all here, my new one arrives in 10 days, many thanks Williams BMW Bolton, if you are new to BMW now then please trust me when i say that nothing drives like a BMW, i very much recommend !!!"
Williams Manchester BMW, Greater Manchester is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews