William Robinson Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend William Robinson Ltd

sales@williamrobinson.co.uk

Daleside Road

How would you rate William Robinson Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I have purchased several items from this company including soft furnishings, mirrors, lights and pictures. In my opinion they have always provided me with a competitive price along with good product knowledge and service. The products have always arrived when advised and I would highly recommend this company to friends and family."
"Disappointing service, having not been initially informed when I would receive my order I chased it 5 times, I was told I’d have someone call back within half an hour on one of those occasions, which I was not. Eventually I was told yesterday it would be delivered the next day, which was today, still no order..."
Good morning Mrs Hart.
We are extremely sorry for your experience. We pride ourselves on giving good service, however, unfortunately we occasionally have to rely upon the service of third parties, particularly the delivery companies. When we last spoke we advised in good faith that delivery would be yesterday as that was what we had been told by the carrier company. I stayed late in the office last night trying to contact the carrier company and phoned to let you know this. The good news is that I can see, according the delivery company tracking information, that the stools are out for delivery today. Kind Regards William (Managing Director)
Trevor Palmer
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic consultative service, and from the owner himself. Bought some lovely William Morris fabric here to upholster some antique sofas. They even put me in touch with their own craftsmen contacts. First rate - will be back for curtains and blinds."
Gareth & Bev
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent selection of wallpapers and fabrics, as well as furniture and lighting. Service also always friendly and helpful"
"Excellent service. Polite, knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent subject knowledge on all products. A wide variety in store and even more in catalogues and to order. A comprehensive service and good value for money on high-end products. We found exactly what we had been looking for. Will use often now we have discovered this place!"
"Excellent service and help in choosing paints, Wallpapers and fabrics. Take extra time to advise customers."
"Marvellous personal service and high quality wallpapers and soft furnishings. I cannot recommend highly enough. Very happy."
Iain Brewester.
Unverified Reviewer
"Always a great service with quality products. Genuinely lovely people to deal with. Sofa’s Great!"
Roger Thomason
Verified Reviewer
"Everything they sell is the finest quality, staff are knowledgeable and courteous. A pleasure to deal with."
Sroome@bam.co.uk
Unverified Reviewer
"Friendly staff who are very knowledgeable about interiors. They always have good ideas and give you excellent advice."
"Firstly every time you go into their shop you are greeted with a warm and friendly welcome. I have always found they go above and beyond helping you with finding whatever interiors you are looking for whether it be fabrics. lights or a mirror. I would always go here for any interiors I would be doing in my home."
"Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful"
Andrew @ Sutton On Trent
Verified Reviewer
"Really great personal service with a fabulous range - well worth a visit!"
"Always a very relaxed pleasant place to visit."
Steven Collier
Verified Reviewer
"Having used William Robinson Interiors both Commercially and personally over very many years I can fully recommend their service and vast range of Fabrics, Wallpapers and soft furnishings etc. Their product knowledge and their ranges are endless and they have never let me down. So don't just drive past, pop in and get inspired!"
"Good range of fabrics , lighting and furniture. I bought a sofa which they covered in my choice of fabric - I chose a different fabric for the back - it looks much more expensive than it cost. Very pleased. Will definitely use again."
"Having spent many hours browsing home decorating magazines, I realise I should have just gone straight to William Robinson. They have almost every wallpaper and fabric for you to see and feel and can get hold of pretty much any piece of furniture you can think of. They have years of experience and their advice is spot on . My friends have had furniture made to their exact specifications and are delighted with them. Well worth going out of your way to visit !"
"Outstanding service"
"Super personal service, coupled with an excellent range of furnishings and wallpapers I could actually see - really easy to park right outside the door too !"
"A lovely company to deal with selling a huge variety of excellent quality interior wall coverings and furnishings."
William Robinson Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 61 reviews