William Robinson Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend William Robinson Ltd

sales@williamrobinson.co.uk

Daleside Road

How would you rate William Robinson Ltd ?

"We have used William Robinson Ltd for many years. Whatever our project has been they have always made it possible .. Whenever we redecorate we like to have something that is unique and suiting to our hotel. Wonderful collections of wallpapers, fabrics and accessories .. things that you don't see everywhere .. Unique and special. They are always so helpful and friendly and I don't know what we would do without them!"
"A very wonderful company to deal with. Service was excellent it couldn't be faulted. Will certainly buy from them again. The products they sell and super."
"Just popped into Robinson's again - showroom looking better than ever and always such a pleasant welcome."
"The staff were very helpful and patient, not in the least pushy. The products are very well made and are delivered quickly. I would definitely use William Robinson in future and have already recommended them to my friends"
"Most polite service I have ever received"
"I just wanted to say a huge Thank you for my Glass gold Cross Side Table which arrived in perfect condition. I am absolutely delighted with it and have had so many lovely compliments on it. I will be ordering from your website again and will definitely recommend you to family and friends."
"Very friendly and professional service. Highly recommended"
"Exceptional service, high quality products. Really pleased with overall experience. Would highly recommend"
"I have purchased several items from this company including soft furnishings, mirrors, lights and pictures. In my opinion they have always provided me with a competitive price along with good product knowledge and service. The products have always arrived when advised and I would highly recommend this company to friends and family."
"Disappointing service, having not been initially informed when I would receive my order I chased it 5 times, I was told I’d have someone call back within half an hour on one of those occasions, which I was not. Eventually I was told yesterday it would be delivered the next day, which was today, still no order..."
Good morning Mrs Hart.
We are extremely sorry for your experience. We pride ourselves on giving good service, however, unfortunately we occasionally have to rely upon the service of third parties, particularly the delivery companies. When we last spoke we advised in good faith that delivery would be yesterday as that was what we had been told by the carrier company. I stayed late in the office last night trying to contact the carrier company and phoned to let you know this. The good news is that I can see, according the delivery company tracking information, that the stools are out for delivery today. Kind Regards William (Managing Director)
"Fantastic consultative service, and from the owner himself. Bought some lovely William Morris fabric here to upholster some antique sofas. They even put me in touch with their own craftsmen contacts. First rate - will be back for curtains and blinds."
"Excellent selection of wallpapers and fabrics, as well as furniture and lighting. Service also always friendly and helpful"
"Excellent service. Polite, knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent subject knowledge on all products. A wide variety in store and even more in catalogues and to order. A comprehensive service and good value for money on high-end products. We found exactly what we had been looking for. Will use often now we have discovered this place!"
"Excellent service and help in choosing paints, Wallpapers and fabrics. Take extra time to advise customers."
"Marvellous personal service and high quality wallpapers and soft furnishings. I cannot recommend highly enough. Very happy."
"Always a great service with quality products. Genuinely lovely people to deal with. Sofa’s Great!"
"Everything they sell is the finest quality, staff are knowledgeable and courteous. A pleasure to deal with."
"Friendly staff who are very knowledgeable about interiors. They always have good ideas and give you excellent advice."
"Firstly every time you go into their shop you are greeted with a warm and friendly welcome. I have always found they go above and beyond helping you with finding whatever interiors you are looking for whether it be fabrics. lights or a mirror. I would always go here for any interiors I would be doing in my home."
"Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful"
William Robinson Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 69 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!