William Robinson Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend William Robinson Ltd

sales@williamrobinson.co.uk

Daleside Road

Tell us how William Robinson Ltd made you happy

"Thank you so much William Robinson - we are over the moon with our Marlborough leather armchair. It is beautifully made and together with your fabulous customer service the whole experience has been a pleasure. We would use and recommend you again."
"I am delighted with the service I received from William Robinson. I purchased two tall antique brass lanterns, which I was told would be with me in a fortnight. As promised, the beautiful lanterns arrived safely up in Glasgow yesterday. William was very helpful throughout the whole process and always replied promptly to my emails. Would highly recommend this company and hope to buy from again in the future."
"Loved my candle holder and it looks amazing, great service too."
"Stunning lanterns for my kitchen - thank you!"
"We bought an Italian ceiling light. The product was v good quality and the Company was both helpful and efficient. We woukd definitely recommend"
"Despite our not buying furniture on this occasion William Robinson went to a lot of trouble for us. We will certainly return in future if we are looking for furniture."
"excelllent customer service so helpful when trying to choose my wallpaper. linda storey. nottingham"
"I got exactly what I wanted and had help to get it. Thank you."
"Popped into the shop again the other day to look for a fabric. They were very helpful and gave me some excellent advice and choice of the sort of thing I had in mind. The showroom looked really good and I shall be going back before Christmas to choose a gift. Ruth"
"Excellent service, creative and professional"
"I'm a decorator and use Robinsons to order little green paint products, telephone orders are always dealt with efficiently, turnaround within 24 hours.The ability to speak to a helpful knowledgeable person who actually cares and calls you back is priceless.plus the visit to the showroom is always an inspiration with engaging enthusiastic people."
"Very efficient reliable company which I have regularly used over the years Polite friendly family business"
"Attentive and patient customer and design service. Outstanding choice of products. Understood my interior needs to help me achieve a modern, functional City apartment"
"Very happy with the service"
"Excellent service and knowledge. Great showroom and range of furnishings and wallpapers"
"We have used William Robinson Ltd for many years. Whatever our project has been they have always made it possible .. Whenever we redecorate we like to have something that is unique and suiting to our hotel. Wonderful collections of wallpapers, fabrics and accessories .. things that you don't see everywhere .. Unique and special. They are always so helpful and friendly and I don't know what we would do without them!"
"A very wonderful company to deal with. Service was excellent it couldn't be faulted. Will certainly buy from them again. The products they sell and super."
"Just popped into Robinson's again - showroom looking better than ever and always such a pleasant welcome."
"The staff were very helpful and patient, not in the least pushy. The products are very well made and are delivered quickly. I would definitely use William Robinson in future and have already recommended them to my friends"
"Most polite service I have ever received"
William Robinson Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 84 reviews