Willesden Bathrooms Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Willesden Bathrooms
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Willesden Bathrooms made you happy

"Ordered a thermostatic shower and the compression nut is too small for the pipe. Sent them video. Four weeks on still no part received. Constantly fobbed off. The shower has been fitted and new tiles also fitted but plumber cannot complete job and has now gone on another job. Will be taking legal action for replacement and tiles etc."
Are you Willesden Bathrooms? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Willesden Bathrooms receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Our experience is typical of many other unfortunate shoppers of Willesden Bathrooms. We began on 3rd September over several days, with three long, unanswered calls eventually diverted to an answering service which wouldn’t allow messages to be left. This was followed by an email which requested photographic evidence of the fault. Our completed response including name of company which installed the item, the asked for photographic evidence began a circle of emails asking for the same information to be submitted again, which we did. To break the cycle, we asked if Willesden would seriously address our issue. A series of repeated emails bounced back. At this point we assumed they had blocked any further communication we were attempting to send to them. We strongly recommend you choose another company for your bathroom requirements."
"Poor customer service, Karin, is the one that needs the sack! Very untrustworthy"
"Avoid. Of the 4 toilets I have purchased with them, three became defective or altogether broken in less than 6 months of use. I may have been unlucky with the batch of products, but adding insult to injury, the customer service is terrible. I've been trying to have the defective items replaced for 4 months now. More than 30 emails have been exchanged so far (although many of them simply went unanswered). It's been weeks since I sent the pictures and videos of the defective items they have requested (a number of them!) but the technical team is still apparently incapable of - or unwilling to - reach a conclusion. I'll keep trying. And spreading the word. But if you still have the chance, go somewhere else"
"Brought item there eBay store. Item not delivered by either them or there courier yet I was still charged for it. Terrible and arogant customer service."
"Please do not use - placed an order and requested a cancellation on the same day. The company still sent the item out, refused to refund the delivery charge even though they have confirmed that they received my cancellation request before the order had been dispatched. The lady on the phone Parv has the worst telephone manner of anyone that I have ever spoken to, she was extremely rude, she can’t understand that as a customer I have not done anything wrong, the company are at fault for sending a cancelled item and are now charging me for their own error - absolutely disgusted and definatley won’t be using again and won’t be recommending to anyone."
"They didn't have the items I ordered in stock but rather than let me know, they decided to wait until they arrived. Had i not called this would have delayed my installation. Several calls over the week to request part delivery resulted in a request for order cancellation. Also their eBay prices are a lot lower than their own site prices. Poor customer service bit at least the refund was done quickly."
Willesden Bathrooms is rated 1.14 based on 7 reviews