Willesden Bathrooms Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Willesden Bathrooms

How would you rate Willesden Bathrooms?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
HHdal

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Willesden Bathrooms in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Please do not use - placed an order and requested a cancellation on the same day. The company still sent the item out, refused to refund the delivery charge even though they have confirmed that they received my cancellation request before the order had been dispatched. The lady on the phone Parv has the worst telephone manner of anyone that I have ever spoken to, she was extremely rude, she can’t understand that as a customer I have not done anything wrong, the company are at fault for sending a cancelled item and are now charging me for their own error - absolutely disgusted and definatley won’t be using again and won’t be recommending to anyone."
"They didn't have the items I ordered in stock but rather than let me know, they decided to wait until they arrived. Had i not called this would have delayed my installation. Several calls over the week to request part delivery resulted in a request for order cancellation. Also their eBay prices are a lot lower than their own site prices. Poor customer service bit at least the refund was done quickly."
Willesden Bathrooms is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews