Will Williams Meditation Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Will Williams Meditation

hello@willwilliamsmeditation.co.uk

50 Greek St

How would you rate Will Williams Meditation ?

"Great course"
""Within you is a stillness and sanctuary to which you can retreat any time (Hermann Hesse)." Thanks Jess for presenting me the key to my mobile sanctuary - you're a wonderful person and teacher! By overcoming depression CBT, Yoga and keeping a journal helped a great way but I already feel after a short time that meditating will give my the boost to get back to my old self."
"After just one week I feel so much more relaxed and focused. The techniques are simple and easy to integrate into your routine even if it is hectic. The course was truly amazing, I would definitely recommend it!"
"I feel like my meditation is my awesome wing man who is always there to keep me in check with who I really am and who we really are."
"This course is totally relevant and necessary to modern life. I feared some sort of spiritual lobotomy. Was I about to be spat out of a conveyer belt a Stepford Wife? Rictus-grinning in the face of life's frictions? The beauty of this simple, cult-free course, is that it tools you up to bend rather than break in the wind - and all with very little effort. I was delighted to learn that it's necessary to have an ego. I can carry on living the same life. I don't have to waft about in orange robes or attempt a divine triathlon. After three days under Eddie's kind and expert tutelage - which magically balanced real thoughtfulness and detail with a refreshingly carefree tone - I can feel a big, happy shift in the way I feel about myself, my potential, and about living life. I have glimpsed the refreshments of the Djemaa el Fna ahead, after lost-wandering the narrow alleyways of the medina for a lifetime."
"Truly a wonderful experience and I can already feel the benefits. Jess was inspirational - would highly recommend."
"I am so glad I took the course. If everyone took it, this world would be such a cooler place! This has been an amazing experience. I am just in the beginning of this new adventure but I am already so amazed! I have met incredible people and Will and Eddie have been so helpful, supportive and the best teachers you can ask for! I highly recommend this course and meditation in general to EVERYONE. It is a life-changing experience. Can't wait to go to another group meditation session!"
"Will was so patient and kind, making sure the meditation was easy to follow (and remember!). So glad I did the course, would definitely recommend to others. Kate x"
"It works! Thank you."
"This has to be a 'must do' for everyone. Having struggled with meditation for years I now find it easy, effortless and joyful. It is an essential part of my routine and one that fills be with genuine bliss. I'm raving about this to everyone I meet!"
"Will 's course was perfect for someone like me who knew little or nothing about meditation of any type. His combination of the historical aspects of meditation, scientific explanations of what happens during meditation, links to thoughts feelings were superb. It was also presented in an enjoyable, relaxed and humorous way that made me feel like meditation was something I could definitely do. I would recommend this course to literally anyone!"
"Superb! Both WIll and Jess were amazing, and did everything they could to help. Although Will said there wont be life transforming changes, over the weekend. I personally found myself questioning the way iv been living. Iv never felt so relaxed yet focused for a very long time. Although it only been a few days, I haven't craved caffeine since attending, which is astonishing considering for the last 5 years, iv been necking 2 Red Bulls and a coffee everyday. Another change iv seen is my sleep has been amazing and iv seen tiny yet noticeable changes in my skin . I have nothing but gratitude for Jess and Will - Thank you guys"
"Will and Jess are both so knowledgeable in their field. Both were so welcoming and made the magical accessible and seem like part of the everyday. I have learnt meditation from other teachers with positive outcomes but have never felt quite as held and encouraged as this technique and these teachers have left me feeling."
"A recommendation from me! I found a new part of myself that I thought was there, now I know its there."
"I've just completed the intro course with Will and have found it has instantly transformed the way I meditate. I've been 'trying' for years, dipping into all kinds of methods (there are so many!), and it was amazing to discover the clarity and joy of authentic Vedic meditation. It's such a true yet easy way to practise - I immediately felt the difference. The combination of mantra and the simple instructions means anyone can do this - from beginners to those who are more experienced. Taking part with others at all levels means lots of discussion and you learn a loads about the brain, mind, body and how meditation works - all explained in a fun, relatable way by Will. Best of all, you learn a great technique which brings peace of mind no matter how crazy busy life gets….Big thanks to Will & team."
"I was expecting to be given lots of information and meditation practice over this weekend, one that I thought I would have to work at. In fact, this whole process was surprisingly simple and the weekend discussions just opened up the process in a way that anyone can so easily. I found my first session extremely powerful and I have no doubt that this works! Thank you Will, so very much."
"No matter where you are in life, whether you are looking for something or not, whether you feel you need to work on something or simply see what it is about, the guidance Will provides is something quite special. I would recommend this course to anyone. :-)"
"I just started but I have already felt that change is taking place in my body and my mind. This technique is amazing."
"An incredible experience. I've always wanted to meditate and have tried various methods but this outshone them all! I'm looking forward to reaping the benefits over the coming months. Will has such passion and it was such a pleasure to be taught by him. Thank you doesn't seem enough but I am so very grateful for being a part of this experience. I can't wait to meditate again in the morning!"
"Thank you so much for accepting me onto this wknd course, we just completed earlier today. What a fantastic and brilliant experience it has been. Will is an excellent teacher and a super cool dude, and very approachable too. He was able to answer all questions put to him, and respond in such a manner as to impart clarity and insight and illumination. This wknds introduction/initiation into Vedic meditation has been very enjoyable, to say the least. I am so happy and grateful for finding Vedic meditation and having Will as my teacher."
Will Williams Meditation is rated 5.00 based on 72 reviews