Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Bought for daughters 18th

Beautiful purse, quality made.
5* is not enough for the bag or the customer service
Firstly the bag is beautiful unique and stylish. I adore it and haven't stop using it since I received it
The customer service was nothing but AMAZING
Out of hours messages and options
This bag was very special purchase for me, a memory to celebrate an end to an awful time
I can't thank the whole team enough
Thanks
😍🌹🥀🌺🐝
I received excellent service when I ordered my bag. Before posting, I was sent a photo of the bag to check I was happy with it. The bag is beautifully made and will be treasured for years to come, I’m sure. Many thanks.
Beautiful bag, lovely size and great quality. Made a lovely gift.
Customer service is very good and very quick to sort out any issues.
Love it!!! So unique and fun!
So delighted with the Bees on Black Velvet clutch bag, quality is excellent and It was posted speedily as I had requested. Great service and super quality. Thank you.
Receiving my bag has been one of the highlights of lockdown. A reminder of the beautiful things in the world. Thank you
Got a personalised key ring (leather fob with my nickname). Went back and have bought my wife a couple of handbags, all of which she loves and all of which she uses regularly. She is called Deborah, which apparently means Bee in Hebrew, so the logo is perfect for her. Great quality and design. Love that it is customised. Will Bees himself was in the shop and did the customisation himself. Fantastic little company, highly recommended.
Fantastic service, communication and attention to detail is second to none. My wife LOVES her new bag and can’t wait to get out and about again to show it off! Would highly recommend Will Bees Bespoke - an online shopping experience that ALL retailers should strive for. Well done
The cutest little bag and really good quality - I love it!! x
I found the process very easy and was very pleased with the speed that my purchase came. I am very pleased with my liberty mini-clutch bag and can’t wait to use it.
Purchased the Charlotte Clutch for my sister’s 50th Birthday. It is gorgeous & the personalisation makes it extra special.
So nice to deal with a company like this, after ordering I was very pleased to have a text to say it included an extra panel at no extra cost.
Something special. Wonderful to give or to get!
Very easy and helpful via email, a very fast delivery and I’m very happy with my purchase (clutch bag) I definitely would recommend and I would use again
Absolutely gorgeous bag. Individual, stylish and excellent quality.
Excellent customer service. Efficient but with a lovely personal touch.
Highly recommend
Excellent customer service, unusual designs, great quality - they called me straight away when they didn’t have the product I wanted in stock. They suggested a suitable alternative and made sure it arrived in time for my daughter’s birthday.
My sister in law was absolutely thrilled with her gifts for her special birthday! The service was great and delivery was super speedy!
ANOTHER ORDER THAT I AM DELIGHTED WITH! BOTH ARE GIFTS AND I AM CONFIDENT IT IS MONEY WELL SPENT AND THAT MY FRIENDS WILL BE THRILLED WITH THEM!
Absolutely gorgeous clutch bag. Great delivery time.
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.90 based on 605 reviews