Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"Excellent service, beautiful bag. Will absolutely be purchasing from Will Bees again."
"A charming and inviting emporium where you can find that perfect bespoke gift for every taste and budget. Top marks to the friendly team who went the extra mile to ensure that my needs were met within a very tight time frame! Thank you!"
"A lovely bag as always the sparkly silver colour just dresses the bag up so it is an excellent match for my shoes for a wedding and evening bash."
"Excellent service and really quick delivery. My clutch bag is of such great quality and has received lots of compliments."
"I love love love this brand! Whenever we come down to Salcombe popping into Will Bees is a must it’s hard not to walk away with something beautiful too."
"This place is now my go to for bags, one bag and 10 plus looks as you can change the panel to suit your outfit. The panel is great quality and a great price, just ordered a new one. So a new panel is cheaper than a new bag to go with my outfit. The staff are lovely and very helpful, I really will not be shopping anywhere else for bags. I highly recommend this wonderful shop and website, oh and the thing I love is that you can have your saddle bag embossed with a word of choice ie name but I had love as I love their bags"
"Excellent quality product, very promptly delivered. Something a bit different with personalisation for our grandsons 21st birthday."
"Saw your stand at Chelsea Flower Show and loved it. Ordered clutch for a birthday gift and delighted with it and the quick service - 10/10"
"What amazing products!"
"Love my 3 bangles and everytime I look at them I remember my fabulous holiday in Devon The girls were so lovely and really helpful I will be back next year for sure!!!"
"Everything about Will Bees Bespoke is luxury! The service in store is excellent, everyone is so friendly, informative & clearly passionate about such great products. This is my 3rd Will Bees Bespoke purchase & yet again I am over the moon. Can't wait to come back to Salcombe again next Summer for some more treats."
"Loved my see through make up bag. Well made, and exactly what I needed."
"Love everything I have ever purchased from WBB! The quality of the products is excellent as is the customer care. Have recommended Will Bees to a number of friends and I know they’ve all been delighted with their products. Highly recommend!"
"Good product with personal touch . Love the new Bee logo design."
"Fabulous service, excellent quality and super speedy delivery . It’s great to be able to support a local hard-working business"
"A beautiful striped pouch arrived within a day! Thank you."
"Great quality product, birthday gift for my father who was delighted with it and especially the personalisation."
"Beautiful product and excellent customer service."
"Excellent customer service, good communication and very prompt delivery."
"Lovely product - purchased for Father’s Day from children. Husband thought it was great. Well made product, but sadly arrived late - due to delivery company. Will Bees very helpful though."
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 220 reviews