Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"Received a beautiful grey velvet bag today. I have previously purchased for myself and this bag was chosen for a friends birthday. Beautifully made and stylish...I love these bags!"
"What a joy, shopping at this beautiful emporium. I was trying to find a gift for my wife, the girls in the shop and Will Bees himself couldn’t have been more helpful and we finally agreed on a style of bag that would be perfect but with so many colours, finishes and textures to pick from, I knew I was out of my depth, no worries though the solution was simple, take one home and on opening the gift explain that there are many different choices and that on her birthday we could go to the shop and she could make her own mind up on the finish she preferred and get the item personalised. So we went back and had an equally lovely experience together, she picked the colour finish of back pack bag that she liked best and then the girls personalised it beautifully with my wife’s initials. I can’t recommend this experience enough, it was shopping exactly how shopping should be, enjoyable and with a really high quality and beautiful product as well. Well done to all the team at Will Bees Bedpoke"
"Great service and friendly helpful staff. My query concerning having a keeper added and extra strap holes was happily dealt with. I went away with not only a beautiful but functional saddle bag to suit my needs."
"Such a unique shop, beautiful items Perfect for pressies and self-gifting"
"Simply beautiful! I have so many of these beautiful bags now, I cannot fault any of them! Thank you:) x"
"The service from Will Bees is second to none. The site is slick and the customer service over the phone is even better. Clearly a great team, speedy delivery and beautiful products. Will recommend to all - 5 star!"
"Superb service! From the ease of ordering, regular communications and swift delivery - it was all FAB! I have bought a number of products from Will Bees Bespoke and the quality is always first class. Thank you!"
"- No delivery note enclosed (despite me taking the time to write one) so recipient didn’t know who it was from. - Tassle was not colour I ordered. No call to see what my preferred alternative was or apology."
"Very good customer service. Lovely products."
"Excellent product once again....never disappoint..."
"Not only is this a beautiful bag and - as with all products I have bought from Will Bees - of fantastic quality, the customer service is second to none. It is truly a pleasure to order and receive anything from this company!"
"Reliable and quality... every year!"
"Will Bees couldn’t do enough for me when my parcel didn’t arrive as expected, a first class service."
"Fabulous service, beautiful products."
"Excellent service, beautiful bag. Will absolutely be purchasing from Will Bees again."
"A charming and inviting emporium where you can find that perfect bespoke gift for every taste and budget. Top marks to the friendly team who went the extra mile to ensure that my needs were met within a very tight time frame! Thank you!"
"A lovely bag as always the sparkly silver colour just dresses the bag up so it is an excellent match for my shoes for a wedding and evening bash."
"Excellent service and really quick delivery. My clutch bag is of such great quality and has received lots of compliments."
"I love love love this brand! Whenever we come down to Salcombe popping into Will Bees is a must it’s hard not to walk away with something beautiful too."
"This place is now my go to for bags, one bag and 10 plus looks as you can change the panel to suit your outfit. The panel is great quality and a great price, just ordered a new one. So a new panel is cheaper than a new bag to go with my outfit. The staff are lovely and very helpful, I really will not be shopping anywhere else for bags. I highly recommend this wonderful shop and website, oh and the thing I love is that you can have your saddle bag embossed with a word of choice ie name but I had love as I love their bags"
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 211 reviews