Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
customer service
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Thanks to your great team, we have our beautifully made product. Our delivery took a long while but the team were very helpful and quick to help rectify the situation. Will definitely order from Will Bees again, thank you!
so sorry to hear this we will look into asap and update you shortly.
Lovely bag but a bit small
Gorgeous bags, I love them all!
Brill quality and arrived quickly
A super notebook, thank you for getting it to me in time for Christmas! All the best, Olly
Just perfect, from customer service, delivery and the actual product!!
Great product, service and very fast delivery!
High quality product as always. Delivery perfect especially as busy season. Packaging of high standard. Brings back memories of Salcombe. Definitely recommend
It is for a 21st gift.......I’m sure my daughter will love it..........she spottted it back in September!! Your service was excellent.many thanks.
Fantastic, quality and service...as always. Much appreciated, thankyou
The product is good but the response from admin is poor. Sent emails to which they haven't replied and certainly not within the 24 hours mentioned.
My mum loves her new purse! Thanks
Excellent present my wife loved it
I have placed several last minute orders over the last month and they’ve all arrived ridiculously quick! What service! Thanks Will Bees Bespoke. Perfect quickie gifts for anyone. :-)
This clutch bag has still not arrived after 10 days Really disappointed .. wasn’t personalised so expected sooner
First order with this company and I was not disappointed. Great customer services which is very important especially when buying a gift. It’s very clear that they care about their products and keeping their customers happy. Would definitely recommend them.
Beautiful products - my daughter was delighted with her Christmas present and her boyfriend bought her the matching belt for Christmas. Lucky girl! Ordering was straightforward and easy. Delivery was very prompt, considering it was a week before Christmas - very impressive!! The handwritten note accompanying the clutch was the icing on the cake - personal and thoughtful. I like to buy local and that was just the touch to help me imagine the face behind the beautiful craftsmanship that added the sparkle to Christmas 🎄 I will certainly recommend your products to all my friends. Wishing you all the success you deserve.
I am very pleased with my purchase, after seeing wills bees at the Chelsea flower show I have purchased a number of products. Each time the delivery has been speedy and reliable.
I ordered a personalised purse. A beautifully crafted bespoke piece. Bought for a present for my daughter and she is in love with it. The embroidered bees are just the cutest and the product itself is high quality and perfectly sized.
all purchases - bags & leather diaries a resounding success - will be back