Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 19th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 3rd March 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 15th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 20th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 22nd February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 1st March 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 27th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Quick reliable service. Good quality as always.
Second purchase ,fabulous company ,lovely products and great customer service ,this company goes the extra mile
Delighted with my bumble bee bag, it’s even nicer in the flesh than on the website. So impressed with the speedy delivery especially in such difficult times. Well done you guys great job will be recommending you to all my friends (well the stylish ones ) ❤️
Wonderful service, George was very helpful and provided a fantastic service. The bag is beautiful!
I wanted a special present for a good friend who is isolation because of coronavirus and her underlying health condition. It was her birthday and wanted to send something other than flowers! Visited your shop lots of times when we’re in Sslcombe. Ordered the bag and it was delivered on time with a handwritten card. So pleased with your service. My friend was overjoyed.
This is my second purchase from Will Bees Bespoke. as I wasn't able to order the purse to go with the large clutch I already have I ordered the small clutch which fits perfectly inside the bigger bag.
Again the presentation, quality and craftsmanship is superb. I am very happy with my new bag and I look forward to purchasing many other products from this company.
Excellent service and beautiful products! Thank you!
A beautifully crafted leather bag. Smells divine!. I absolutely love it. X
Really pleased, beautiful bag.. 😄
Amazing service. Easy online purchase process, super speedy delivery and amazing quality!
Fabulous! Beautiful designs and fabrics and love the personalised name x
Service was so personal from the start and the delivery process was excellent with excellent communication
I ordered a pressie for my best friend as I wouldn’t be able to her on her birthday because of the pandemic- She is absolutely delighted with it! The customer service I received about gift wrapping and personalisation was second to none. It won’t be my first purchase !
I received my beautiful bee clutch today for my birthday from my best friend, it's absolutely gorgeous
I first noticed this company on Facebook and instantly fell in love with the beautiful products they make, particularly the bee clutch bags.
I just happened to notice they were running a competition which I entered and to my amazement I won a £100 gift voucher.
I instantly ordered one of the Bee clutch bags and when it arrived I was certainly not disappointed.
The packaging alone is gorgeous, very luxurious and instantly you know you have something that is high end. The clutch bag itself has my name embossed on to it which gives it that extra special touch and the quality of the stitching and finish is simply superb.
I honestly am delighted with my bag and cannot wait to show it off on a night out. I would definitely recommend a purchase from Will Need Bespoke.
Excellent service, made the alterations I wanted without any problem, great communication and most importantly a fantastic product, would highly recommend and will definitely purchase again in the future!!!
Fabulous love it 😍
Very good service. Ordered Wednesday evening and it arrived on the Saturday and it was Easter weekend as well.
Lovely company, swift service and really helpful team.
My purchases - the Liberty velvet purses - arrived very promptly and were beautifully gift boxed, as they were to be given as presents. I was still able, however to open the boxes and write on the gift card inside. They are every bit as lovely as the photos show and the velvet is stunning.I’m now tempted to buy one for myself! Highly recommended.
Excellent products and service to match
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.88 based on 451 reviews