WILD Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does WILD deliver?

How can I contact WILD?

Tell us how WILD made you happy

Telephone
"I sent some letterbox flowers to my friend whose Dad had died and they were left on a bin at the side of the house, no note from Royal Mail to say they had been delivered. We rang to see if she had got them at 10pm that evening, if we hadn’t have done this she would never have known about them! What is the point of letterbox flowers if they are not posted through the letterbox! I rang the company and to be honest I don’t think Bloom and Wild were actually bothered! Needless to say I will not be ordering from them again!!!!!!!"
Are you WILD? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
WILD is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews