Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 20th May 2016
Martin Hall
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 21st April 2016
Ray
Have just added a trail camera to a recently purchased bat detector, both from Wildlife & Countryside Services. Have already used the bat detector, with trepidation as the phone I used had to be uncased from its usual protection (dock extender already on order to correct that!) and that was without going too deep into the handy "how to..." guides. Price and delivery spot on. Just need the wildlife to realise the trail cam is out...
Hi Andrew, Thanks for your review. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new Browning trail camera, as I do with mine. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Ordered a bat detector for IOS, arrived quickly and is super to use. Easy to install app and put the device to work. Quickly discover i have 2 types of bat living very close to my house. Excellent service and after service from Martin. Thoroughly recommend.
Hi Lesley, Thanks for writing a review. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector, as we do with ours. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Great service, price & fast delivery which meant we didn't have to delay our surveys. Thank you
Hi Joanna, Thanks for the review. We always try our best to look after our clients! Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Spoke with Martin who recommended the Browning Recon Force Edge. I purchased this and received it from Martin very quickly. I am very pleased with the camera - the set-up is straightforward and the photos and videos are of excellent quality. My only complaint is that I have only seen, in daylight, various birds, and, at night, a cat - where are the lions and tigers? ( a fox, badger or hedgehog would be acceptable!). Will keep trying - may set the camera up at the Welsh Mountain Zoo where I might catch a glimpse of a snow leopard (without having to trek a million miles!)
Hi Robin, Thanks for the review. I'm sorry we ran out of stock of lions and tigers and hope you can find some elsewhere. If you come on one of my trips to Poland, you might get wolf, lynx, wildcat and pine marten on your camera! Warm Regards, Martin.
Martin, was happy to discuss on the phone & advise via e-mail regarding Our recent bat detector purchase. Knowledgable, professional & courteous combined with a fast delivery & great back up service (hopefully I won’t need that, but if I do I know it’s there!). An all round 5 star service, just need him to advise which trail camera to get now 👍😉
Hi Neill, Always happy to help and if you want to chat about the best trail camera for you, just give me a call on 0333 9000 927. 🤠 Warm Regards, Martin.
Those "thoroughly nice people" Martin and Cheryl are a delight to deal with. Brilliant service, helpful, friendly, speedy, efficient - I could go on! Would not hesitate to use them again - thank you both so much!
Hi Marian, Thanks for the lovely review, though I do wish you'd gone on, and on, and on. 🤠 We look forward to being used again! Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Having had several cheaper trail cams from Amazon that were less than successful we came across your site and took your advice. Recently purchased 2 Browning Recon Force Edges, excellent results. Brilliant service despite the Virus received them within a couple of days.
Hi John, I'm sure you'll be very happy with your cameras, as these produce the best results in their class. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Wanted to get a wildlife camera to see what keeps tripping our outside lights. Selected one which i thought appropriate. There could be better information for people like me who have never had one before. Chose this website as if it was good enough for Springwatch, it should be good. Had to order batteries & charger as extras but it wasn't clear to me i had to do that, however, all came together. Had help on telephone how to open the thing, simple - if you know how. All sorted now, just waiting to get some pictures. It is very sensitive as it works on tree leaf movement when it winds!
Hi Graham, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Warm Regards, Martin.
First class. Had an issue with connection with my Echo Meter and Samsung S9. Great advice from Martin and Wildlife Acoustics. Easily remedied. Use a Arktek micro usb/usb-c adapter. Great product and features. Love the gps function. Thank you Martin.
Hi Jonathan, Always happy to help and thanks for taking the time to write a review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Books were exactly as described, and my granddaughter is taking great interest in our native birds due to the colour pictures and discriptions within,Thank you
Hi Thomas, We're really pleased she's enjoying the book and hope it gives her a life-long interest. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Really helpful information to make sure you get the right trail cam for your needs and great support should you need it. Pricing is good and to be honest I would buy from this site even if it wasn’t the cheapest because of the customer service and support. My trail cam arrived really quickly and is excellent.
Hi Andrew, Thanks for the great review. I'm seriously considering putting the prices up so we can further improve our customer service; something that's sadly lacking with most suppliers. Warm Regards, Martin.
Brilliant dealing with you, thank you for all your help. I would recommend you to anyone who was after a trail cam, you sort out problems without question. Jacky and STeve
Thanks, Jacky & Steve. I'm sure you'll be happy with your replacement camera. Warm Regards, Martin.
Very helpful and prompt service, efficiently managing to source an item quickly which another supplier had struggled with for some time.
Hi Will, Thanks for your review. Sadly, it's not difficult to be better than most suppliers as the quality of customer service has fallen terribly over the past few decades. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
We purchased a bat detector from Martin about 10days ago. Have been out with my son using it with great results. Great service from Martin and his e-mail newsletter is very entertaining too boot! Thank you
Hi Billy, Thanks for the review. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2. Warm Regards, Martin.
I needed advice regarding bat detectors. A prompt email reply gave me good advice plus confidence in using their service - so I went ahead with a purchase. Will not hesitate to use again. Many thanks from a grateful customer!
Hi Mike, Thanks for writing such a nice review. I'm sure you'll get many years of enjoyment from your Batbox IIID bat detector. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Great service. Clear advice before buying, customer service fantastic throughout and genuine care taken. Would happily recommend. Thanks.
Hi Stuart, Always happy to help and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new bat detector. Warm Regards, Martin.
Prompt response and delivery, item as stated and good value
Hi Michael, Thanks for the review. I'm sure the charger you bought will give you good service. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Superb service, excellent product and unbelievably helpful after sales service I could not praise more highly, and recommend anyone considering purchasing a trail camera to get in touch with Martin right away.
Hi Keith, Many thanks for the glowing review. I always try to give the level of service I'd want myself! I'm sure you'll have as much fun with your Browning camera as I have with mine. Warm regards, Martin. 🤠
Excellent service. Been enjoying myself recording bats from my bedroom window and also down a canal. 😊
Hi Steven, I'm glad you're enjoying recording bats with your Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
Wanting a bat detector, Martin explained the pro's and cons of each type. After thinking about which one to have, Echo Meter Touch 2, ordered lunchtime, and was amazed for it to arrive next morning. I will have no hesitation in recommending Martin and his company to anyone.
Hi Bill, Always happy to help. Thanks for the review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.92 based on 225 reviews