Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

Tell us how Wildlife & Countryside Services made you happy
Very informative and knowledgeable excellent web site
Hi Vaughan,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

I hope that we can serve you again in the near future.

Martin & Cheryl.
Excellent service and very easy to deal with
Hi Jonathan,
Always happy to help.
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2.
Martin & Cheryl.
I have just received the bat detector as a birthday present and can say I am absolutely thrilled with it . My husband stated he had a good chat with martin about it which helped a lot. The item came very quickly and was well packaged brilliant service. Thank You.
Hi Carol,
I'm pleased you like your Echo Meter Touch 2. I'm sure you and Trevor will have lots of fun with it.
Thanks for writing a review for us.
Martin.
First class customer service and great advice from Martin. The bat detector I ordered was delivered via special delivery to ensure I had it in time for a bat detection workshop. Couldn't of asked for better service to be honest. Thank you so much Martin & team.
Hi Paula,
Thanks very much for the review.
I hope you enjoy your Echo Meter Touch 2 for many years to come.
Martin & Cheryl.
Very good service. Plenty of good advice when I rang to inquire about the EM Touch 2 bat detector, and very prompt delivery of the goodies.
Hi Ted,
We always try our best!
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Martin & Cheryl.
You get good advice from Martin. He might cost a little more sometimes but someone answers the phone or calls straight back and that makes him good value - I've come to realise the value of support from someone who knows and uses the products. I've bought an EchoMeter Android bat detector and now a trail cam from him. He'll be first stop for other stuff I need.
Hi Maurice,
Thanks for writing this review and I look forward to assisting you again.
Martin.
We have ordered three products from Martin and the Wildlife and Countryside services and all three products have been as described and works well.
Very good and prompt service as well as helpful.
Hi Martina,
Thanks for your review.
We always try our best to be brilliant and sometimes we get pretty close! ;)
Martin & Cheryl.
Sound advice always helpfull and extrememely quick to respond to any questions
Can't fault the man or his company.Hard to find a one to one service in todays markets.
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the great review.
Martin (& Cheryl).
Prompt service and fast delivery. Thanks.
Always happy to help! M.
Very helpful and informative advice on Website prior to making apurchase and very quick response to any communications.

Amazing to deal with....may be slightly more expensive than amazon...but the after care and the level of support amazon couldnt beat it
Thanks for the review, Richard. As you found out, we can give the one thing that Amazon can't: a truly personal service. Best Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
I have tried the rest now I use the best
Hi Harold, many thanks for the review! M.
I am very pleased with the trail cam I ordered from Wildlife & Countryside Services. The item arrived well packaged and was dispatched quickly. I am looking forward to getting it in a secure spot down the garden when the rain has stopped. It will be very interesting to see what wildlife we have while we are sleeping.
Thanks for your review. I'n sure you'll have a lot of fun with your camera. Please share your images and videos on our Forum. M.
In researching bat detectors Martin was really helpful giving realistic information without trying to push a sale. The subsequent order I placed came quickly and fully met my expectations. A great business based on knowledge and expertise. I'd have no reservations in using again.
Thanks for your review. We try our best! M.
Hi Martin
Just got my echo 2 its been snowing ever since so not been out yet. But thanks for the advice when I phoned you looking forward to spring,we have been told there is 5 types of bats here? So will let you know all the best steve
Hi Steve,
You may well have more than five species of bats there and I'm sure that when you get the hang of identifying calls from sonograms, you'll be able to answer that question yourself.
Happy batting!
Martin.
Everything you need to know about trail cameras on the website and downloadable e-book. Now the proud owner of an Acorn 5310A, which has already provided evidence of our feline thief in the night!
Happy to pay the premium for the superb after-sales service this company provides.
Hi Martin,
I'm sure you'll have great fun with the camera, as I do with mine!
Martin.
Friendly staff linked to excellent service !!!
Hi Neil,
Thanks for your review and I'm pleased you like our service.
Martin.
Ordered last minute present for xmas- checked with Martin about delivery in time and got immediate confirmation. Good news is that it arrived as promised. It’s good to know someone reads your emails and responds quickly. Thanks Martin.
HNY. Dave T
Hi Dave,
I hope the xmas gift was appreciated as much as you'd hoped?
Martin.
As I was being plagued by cats,digging and poohing in my freshly planted patch of bulbs,
finding your cat scarer was a dream.
Sent of for two,which arrived within 48hrs. Positioned them,result no cats now.
Website very easy to navigate also.
Hi Ted,
I'm pleased the cat deterrent worked as well as usual.
Thanks for the review.
Martin.
I have been looking for a trail camera for a while and was overwhelmed by the sheer number of different models and the complete lack of useful advice - then I found this website and downloaded the advice sheet, at last a clear explanation of the features followed by daily emails full of more useful information with no hard sell.
I bought a camera package (rechargeable batteries and SD card), got super fast delivery and the camera is superb. Very easy to use, clear instructions and great results.
Highly recommend this site and the products
Hi Dave,
I'm really pleased you found our service useful and hope you are having loads of fun with your camera.
Martin.
I'm really impressed with the quality of customer service that Martin provides. Lightning fast responses to queries, and always happy to discuss - in detail - various options before you buy, and no sales pressure, either. He also offers a really good email review service for the wildlife cameras which I've found very useful. I can't really review the camera we chose yet, as it's very early days, but I can't fault the accessability and the advice and follow-up help! Thank you, Martin!
Hi Judy,
Many thanks for the review and I hope you're having lots of fun with your camera. Feel free to share your images on our forum at http://www.wildlifeservices.co.uk/forum.html
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.91 based on 161 reviews