Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 20th May 2016
Martin Hall
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 21st April 2016
Ray
Very pleased with Martin's advise regarding this unit. Still learning to use of camera and can't wait to see it up in action.
Hi Roy, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sure you'll have as much fun with your camera as I do with mine. Warm Regards, Martin (& Cheryl). 🤠
I was looking for a good quality bat detector, so I dropped Martin an initial enquiry email. The same day I received a comprehensive reply, with prices, links, recommendations etc. This is brilliant service. Needless to say I ordered an Echo Meter Touch 2 Pro, which arrived promptly. I won't be going anywhere else for future equipment.
Hi Paul, Always happy to help! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your EMT2 Pro. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
So very happy! I've purchased my bat detectors from Martin and they've always arrived promptly, well packaged and at a reasonable price. He’s always very helpful with questions about my field cameras. The Poland trips are an additional bonus. I went with Martin and Cheryl for an autumn of mushrooms, beavers and rutting deer. The trees were turning and the mountains were peaceful. I'd have gone with them for Poland in the spring, except covid got in the way. And I am looking forward to Poland in May; the birds returning, flowers growing, animals at their best in the spring, once covid restrictions are fully lifted. I recommend the Poland trips! (Martin has a good temperament and Caleb has mis-interpreted his sometimes off-the-wall sense of humour.)
Hi Kath, Thanks very much for your glowing review. I'm almost blushing. Hope to see you in Poland again soon. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
For someone priding himself on customer service I generally found Martin to be sarcastic and a little off when asked a genuine question. I was going to spend money on an expensive bat detector but his attitude made me take my money elsewhere, which I'm glad I did as I found it cheaper on another site.
Hi Caleb, I'm sorry you didn't find my attitude acceptable, unlike so many others. I'm curious as to where you managed to find the bat detector you wanted cheaper and with a 60 day 100% satisfaction guarantee, free extra year's warranty and, if it was an 'expensive' bat detector, with a free bat book or voucher worth £35. Warm Regards, Martin.
This is my second large order for woodcrete bat boxes placed with Wildlife & Countryside Services. The excellent service I received last time with an on-time delivery and a prompt replacement made when one door was found to be broken, made it an easy choice of provider for all subsequent orders. This second delivery was a perfect one with no carriage damage and an accurate forecast of a delivery time given. It arrived as predicted with an update of order progress given in advance of delivery and has confirmed my trust in them as providers for the future for the nature conservation group I belong to.
Hi Michael, Thank you for your glowing review. We really appreciate you taking the time to describe your experiences with us and look forward to assisting you again in the future. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
I am new to Trail Cams and found all the information I needed on this website, backed up by Martin promptly responding to any questions I had. I am extremely happy with my purchase and the level of service I am getting.
Hi Paula, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. I'm sure you'll have as much fun with your Browning Patriot as we do with ours. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Martin is very easy to deal with. He is helpful in explaining what is best for a situation . And, most importantly for any trader - straightforward in terms of when items will be delivered. For me this was important because I had a time critical project . Thanks
Hi Rory, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Excellent service. Martin couldn't have been more helpful. The goods ordered arrived very quickly and were well packaged.
Hi Wendy, Thanks for writing a review for us. Let us know if you need anything else. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
After lots of um..aah..what if..I eventually settled on a Browning Patriot. Lots and lots of excellent advice and feature descriptions/comparisons from Martin Bailey. These allowed me to make an informed choice. Such a different experience to buying from most retailers. It was money very well spent. Within days of setting up in my garden I had superb videos and stills of a heron visiting my pond and eating the frogs. A fox I didn't know was a regular visitor, and much more. I could completely fill the review site! Now I use my cheap (Amazon/chinese) camera to get a basic look for activity in a particular location. If anything (poor contrast, badly lit, etc) is seen, I put out the 'proper' Browning Patriot.
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for us and sharing your images and videos. We love the Browning Patriot as much as you do! Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
I wanted to purchase a gift my granddaughter who had shown an interest in bats, after looking at the internet, I decided to contact wild life country services, and found the ideal unit that would connect to her iPad, and order one. Which arrived by return of post. I shall present to her on her birthday. And pass on the details of wild life county services, and Martin and Cheryl, for any advice so she can continue to obtain the wealth of information from them. Excellent company and support staff. (Martin)
Hi Frank, We're always happy to help and hope she enjoys her gift. Thank you for taking the time to write such nice words about us. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
First Class Very Quick
Hi Allen, Always happy to assist! 🤠 Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Service great. Not had chance to use bat detector yet so cant comment on the product.
Hi Jonathan, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your bat detector. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Great kit and great service. What else do you need? You are now recommended to all my clients!
Hi Craig, Thanks for recommending us, it makes us very happy! 🤠 Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Very informative website, excellent service, delivery and price. The trail camera guide is well worth reading before deciding which to buy. I have 4 trail cameras and this one, the Browning Patriot, is by far the best. The night video is superb, far better than my Bushnell and Minox cameras (although they are a couple of years old). For advice and service they cannot be beaten.
Hi Paul, Many thanks for the glowing review. I'm sure you'll have as much fun using your Patriot as I do with mine. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
My order of the Echo Touch 2 bat detector arrived the day after it was placed. Now waiting for the bats to emerge.
Hi Mick, Thanks for writing a review for us. The bats have already emerged! 🤠 Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Excellent service and easily contactable by phone or email with any queries - great communication!
Hi Nigel, Thanks for writing a review for us. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Browning Patriot trail camera. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Martin and Cheryl are genuinely there to help and, whether by email or phone they do. There was a lot of information to take in, far too much for me, so they helped me choose a great camera and now I know that the hedgehog food is being eaten by hogs and not rats! Awesome results.
Hi Shirley, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. I'm sure you'll continue to have a lot of fun filming your hedgehogs with your new camera. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Very detailed information from Martin on his web site, which helped me decide on the product I purchased. Delivery very quick, even in the pandemic. Haven’t tried trail cam yet, waiting for our hedgehogs to reappear,
Hi Carl, Thanks for the review. I'm sure you'll be very happy with your Browning trail camera. Warm Regards, Martin.
Great advice from Martin and quick delivery thanks.
Always happy to help, Steve.
After searching for a bat detector for ages, I came across wildlife & countryside services, cheapest price I could find and a lovely helpful gentleman! He knows his stuff. Also quick delivery, I ordered late on a Saturday and received early Tuesday morning! I haven’t had a chance to use the device yet as it’s not the season.
Hi Megan, Thanks for the compliments and for taking the time to write a review. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.92 based on 224 reviews