Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services

About Wildlife & Countryside Services: The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

Tell us how Wildlife & Countryside Services made you happy

"Bought a Little Acorn 5210A trail camera and have had it for a couple of months now. The service as fast and efficient, and the keeping in touch is brilliant. Great Idea. Still getting to grips with the camera and it sighting could be better but will get there. The website was easy to use full of useful information to help you decide what you want. Would certainly use it again"
Hi Grayeam,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
Martin.
"Easy ordering of Echo Touch 2, notified of supply status and extremely fast delivery once item in stock. Well done Martin."
We always try to offer the level of service we'd want ourselves. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Martin.
"Great service from Martin. He sorted out two badger gates for me; they arrived quickly and are just what I need."
Hi Rachael, I'm pleased you're happy with your badger gates. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Hi Martin,after initially sending the wrong swift camera box,you replaced it the very next day.great service and now I just have the small matter of putting it up before the swifts arrive next week,thanks,Laurie.p.s-let's see some pics of Mabel"
Hi Laurie, sorry about the mix-up. Our supplier's packer got confused. I'll share photos of Mabel in my emails soon. Warm Regards, Martin.
"I ordered some seeds from you in a rush to take to my garden in France and you sent them overnight even before Cheryl had a chance to decorate the packet! But the seeds were great:)"
Hi Carol, we always try to be efficient, but do you feel deprived of a decorated packet? I think these were only issued as part of the Wildlife Gardening Group, while it was active. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Great little business run by a great guy. 100%"
Thanks for the great review, Mal. I hope we can continue to provide a great service to you and all our other clients. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Well so far the service I have received from Martin has been first class. I received my camera the Ltl 5610 yesterday (22/3/2017) and can't wait to see how it performs. I will write another review once I have got the hang of the camera. Thanks Martin for you help in assisting me to chose the right camera for me. Regards, Mick Freakley."
Hi Mick,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with the camera.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Martin.
"These people (Martin and Cheryl of Wildlife & countryside Services) are immersed in Wildlife, the don't just 'sell product' which they know inside out, they live with wildlife 24/7 and are fountains of knowledge on wildlife in general"
Hi Brian,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
We certainly do live with wildlife 24/7.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Martin.
"schwegler product arrived damaged but it was replaced so all was fine ."
Hi Norman, unfortunately sometimes Schwegler products break in transit, but we always aim to replace them as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"great service"
Hi Michael, we always aim to give great service. Thank you for your review. Martin.
"Excellent service that continues well after your purchase arrives - any questions or quibbles, they're there for you with their expert and unbiased advice. They are clearly a hard working team that has their client's needs at the forefront of everything they do. Competitively priced, quick delivery - highly recommended"
Hi Esther,
Thank you for your glowing review; it's much appreciated.
We try to do much better than any of our 'competitors' and, to be honest, from what we've heard that's not difficult.
Martin & Cheryl
"My bat detector microphone failed during a dawn survey and knew that I had a group of dusk surveys starting in two days time. I was not in a good place as I did not have a spare, but my equipment was less than a year old. After my survey I contacted Martin by email and he called me back on the same day, a few hours later, after a quick nap. He told me he did not have a part in stock, but had already contacted the supplier on my behalf. The next day I received a replacement part, free of charge and express delivered from Switzerland. I thought it was amazing, and could not believe it was resolved so quickly. Due to Martin's exceptional service I was good to go with the surveys, and I really would like to thank Martin and Wildlife Countryside Services for making the dusk surveys happen."
Hi David,
I'm pleased I could help you out so quickly as I always strive to give the high level of service that I would want myself.
It's when my clients have a problem that I really have an opportunity to show that our customer service is so much better than other suppliers.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review for us.
Martin.
"I like trips where you stay in one place and explore a small area, so this suited me nicely. There was plenty of variety of wildlife, big and small, in the meadows, to keep me happy for the week. Food was good, and plenty of it, and the accommodation reasonably comfortable."
Thanks for the review, Annie.
I hope you can join me on another of my trips to Poland.
I'm looking forward to seeing the beavers again!
Martin.
"Excellent service and delivery within a few days. Also, questions answered on the same day - thank you very much!"
Thanks for the review, Mary.
We're always here to help when you need us.
Martin & Cheryl
"Martin and Cheryl are friendly, professional and offer excellent customer service! I always receive fast replies, great technical support and brilliant products too. I would highly recommend Wildlife and Countryside Services, you won't be disappointed! Thanks for everything. Tom and the Thomson Ecology team."
Hi Tom,
Thanks very much for the review.
We always try to give exceptional service, as I'd want to receive myself.
I look forward to supplying you with what you need for many years to come.
Martin.
"Arrived quickly, and all fine. Thank you."
Hi Laurey,

Thank you for your review. I hope you're very happy with your Batbox Baton.

Martin.
"What a great service, lovely to do business with you"
Hi Giles,

Lovely to do business with you, too!

Martin & Cheryl.
"We have been extremely pleased with the Dog/cat deterrent we purchased. It works a treat. We had to replace the battery after approximately 6 months. Excellent product to be highly recommended."
Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you like the deterrent. They are very good.

Martin.
"I ordered some oxalis acetosella plants for a university project. The staff were friendly and answered any questions I had about them. It was easy to pay and the plants reached me here in London very quickly. The plants were also high quality and very healthy, which was excellent for my project. Overall, I'm a happy customer."
Hi Oumie,

Thanks very much for the review.

I'm pleased you're happy with your plants.

Martin.
"Great communication, and customer care."
Hi Ali,