Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 20th May 2016
Martin Hall
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 21st April 2016
Ray
First class service from start to finish. I was kept in the loop when there may be a slight delay in dispatch, advised when the product was posted, with the item being received the following day. I was also contacted with a follow up email. The bat detector was exactly what I wanted, which is now in short supply as a result of copyright issues with Apple. Many thanks for a great service and hope to spend many hours using the Echo Meter Touch 2
Hi Paul, We're pleased you're happy with the service we provide and sure that you'll have a lot of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
I purchased a digital bat detector for my husband’s birthday. It plugs into his phone and via an app, identifies the species. Previously, we used an old fashioned bat detector with a dial that we had to turn then guess the bat based in the frequency. Last night, the new detector identified 3 different species in our garden when previously we only identified one.
Hi Frankie, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sure you'll both have a lot of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
My Echo Meter Touch 2 came promptly and has proved effective in identifying 1 species I did not know I had. There is a lot to learn as the 43 page guide explains and it seems it's capabilities are endless. John.
Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I know you'll have a lot of fun with your bat detector. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Decided to take the plunge with a bat detector knowing virtually nothing about them and wondering if I was up to the technology. Sent an email with some queries and Martin straight back to me. Ordered and the item was with me almost immediately as was an accessory I subsequently ordered. Great customer service.
Hi Rob, Thanks for writing us a review. I'm sure you'll be very happy with your Echo Meter Touch 2. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Tremendous help, advice and service from Wildlife and Countryside Services. I had already fallen foul on the purchase of a cheaper trail camera (not from Wildlife and Countryside Services I must stress) and Martin was very good and quick at sending me information about more suitable cameras and their capabilities. There were no delays in responding to emails. I was able to assimilate the info he provided and ordered a camera the next day. The next working day after the order was placed I received my new camera and it has been amazing. The camera was delivered undamaged as it was well packaged. It is also reassuring to know that Martin is at the end of an email or telephone should anything so wrong.
Hi Anne, Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Browning camera and close-up lens kit. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Many thanks to Martin for such a great service. The bat and bird boxes we required were supplied promptly with excellent communications throughout. Highly recommended.
Hi Kaz, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We always try our best to supply the level of service we'd want ourselves. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Great service, great communication, and a very pleasant transaction in general.
Hi Dan, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We're sure you'll be very happy with your Echo Meter Touch 2 for iOS. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
From first enquiry to delivery responses have been timely and helpful. Great equipment (bird box with camera and WiFi adapters). No hesitation in recommending Wildlife and Countryside Services.
Hi Ros, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're sure you'll be very happy with your camera nestbox. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
It was interesting that I was able to have a dialogue with martin about the best trail camera to get for my needs. The price seemed good to me; delivery was fast and with the device well-packaged. Thanks.
Hi Steve, Always happy to help! 🤠 Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Fabulous service and excellent quality product
Hi Theresa, Thanks for writing us a review and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your bat detector. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
We ordered an Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector. It arrived promptly, well wrapped and in one piece. Downloaded the EMT app and waited for dusk. It detected a Common pipistrelle in 5 minutes and we love it and the service from Martin. So friendly.
Hi Yvette, We try our best! 🤠 Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Arrived ASAP, works perfectly, and a thank you for your custom. All good.
Hi Jo, Thanks for your review. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector. Warm Regards, Martin. 🤠
Absolutely thrilled with my wildflower meadow! Excellent communication.. prompt delivery and the turf arrived healthy and moist 🤗 I would most definitely buy from Martin again
Hi Annie, We're pleased you're thrilled with your wildflower meadow turf. We think it's amazing, too, and have two areas of wildflower meadow here at the Cottage. Thanks for writing us a nice review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
Gave great advice on which nest boxes best to purchase. Arrived ridiculously quickly. And with eco sustainable packaging. Highly recommended 👍
Hi Ria, Thanks for taking the time to write us a nice review. We try our best to give good service. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Read the product reviews on the website, and asked Martin to clarify one or two points. Bought a Browning Patriot camera and I’m delighted with it. Great aftercare service too. At this point would highly recommend.
Hi Hilary, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sure you'll be as happy with your camera as I am with mine. Warm Regards, Martin. 🤠
I had plenty of spare time during COVID lockdown to research trail cameras. I settled on a Browning Patriot.Then I researched sellers. Yes I found it cheaper elsewhere but at what real cost. Long delays, third party problems, damaged items all mentioned in other sites reviews. So I spent a bit extra and received a well packed quality item far quicker than expected. Over 300 high quality nighttime videos captured within a week. As a keen photographer getting on a bit this was preferable to sitting in a hide freezing to death. Excellent service and educational website from people who know what they are talking about.
Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We always strive to offer a level of service rarely found these days. I'm sure you'll get a lot of pleasure from your Patriot, as I do with mine, and neither of us will have to freeze to death in the process. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
I contacted Martin and Cheryl in connection with their Poland trips and the purchase of a book. Martin was most helpful, kind and ery professional and informed and gave me all the information I needed over the phone. Martin also promptly delivered a fantastic book Rebirding by Benedict MacDonald which is a fascinating read for all conservationists. First class service and first class enthusiasm. Thank you Martin!
Hi Cliff, Always happy to help! 🤠 Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Great product - good quality and on-time delivery. Not cheap but you get what you pay for in this world.
Hi Stuart, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sure your deer gate will give you many years' service. You do, indeed, get what you pay for! Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Absolutely delighted with the Browning Patriot trail camera! The clarity of the night videos is excellent and I’m very grateful for the advice and help I received from Martin. Highly recommended.
Hi Margaret, I'm sure you'll have as much fun with your Patriot as I do with mine. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Warm Regards, Martin (& Cheryl).
I was able to speak to Martin who advised me the best camera for my needs. I ordered it & delivery was very quick. Everything arrived well packaged. am very pleased.
Hi Max, We're happy you're happy. Thanks for taking to time to write us a review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.92 based on 224 reviews