Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 20th May 2016
Martin Hall
Wildlife & Countryside Services 5 star review on 21st April 2016
Ray
I telephoned martin explaining i wanted to buy my partner a wildlife trail cam as a christmas present, as she uses an ipad and not a lap top i wasn't sure about how she would view the images, he told me exactly what i needed such as a card reader , and when asked about the type of camera he would recommend he explained in easy to understand terms what was compatible with the ipad, after i ordered the Browning Patriot camera and boneview card reader the camera arrived two days later, we are just getting used to the camera but have already had lovely pictures of foxes and other wildlife, Martin was very pleasant and patient to talk to, and i would certainly recommend his company and will be back in touch if we need to purcase anything else
Hi Charlie,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review.
I'm sure you'll both have lots of fun with the trail camera.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Martin.
I like the extra warranty. Purchased items as presents so not tried them out yet but everything arrived quickly and was packaged very well . I found the service very efficient and would have no hesitation from purchasing again from you, Thanks again, Geraldine.
Hi Geraldine,
Thanks for writing a review for us.
I'm sure the Echo Meter Touch bat detector will have been well received.
Martin & Cheryl.
I bought an Echo Meter bad detector to connect to my iPhone, along with what I thought was an adapter, to enable me to use the detector with an android phone. Within 24 hours, I received an email from Cheryl, advising me that the accessory I purchased wouldn’t work with my detector, and asking whether I wanted a refund. This proved to me the reason why you should always make purchases through small, independent businesses. Had I made this purchase through Amazon (for example), I would have been sold an accessory I didn’t need.
The communication from Martin & Cheryl is second to none, and I have now signed up to their regular newsletters.
Thank you!
Hi Helen,
I'm glad Cheryl managed to sort you out and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Echo Meter Touch bat detector.
I hope you enjoy my inane ramblings, when I get around to writing them.
Martin.
Goods arrived promptly and as ordered. Supplier was responsive to my questions.
Hi Caroline,
Thanks for your review and I'm sure you'll enjoy your trail camera.
Martin & Cheryl.
Excellent service and am sure after sales will be helpful but as the bats are not coming out in this cold December have only been able to set it up on the app . I'm sure we will be asking questions in a few months . It's going to be easy and convenient to take to check bats abroad . Look forward to dealing with you again soon .
Hi Linda & Steve,
It'll soon be warmer again and you never know when bats might be out and about during the winter. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Echo Meter Touch bat detector and perhaps you'll decide to come with me to Poland, where there's an amazing diversity of wildlife, sadly lost from the UK.
Martin.
Very personal service and Martin was open to talking on the phone for as long as it took to explain which camera to get. Dispatched rapidly. Thank you.
Hi Ed,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
We wish you a very happy end to this strange year and hope that 2021 is MUCH better!
Martin & Cheryl.
Bats about bats I wanted to introduce my family to evening delights. Martin supplied 2 x Touch2 with very quick delivery. I love his comments on the compliment slip and intend to follow on fb. Not yet though as my children will guess their Christmas presents. Thank you Martin, I would love to give you a hug!
Hi Cheryl,
We try our best! I look forward to getting your hug.
Morning;
Actually I use the bat recorder to show my students the qualities of ultrasounds. It involves weird noises and bats mouvements.
This apparatus do very well my proposal.
Antonio Serrano
Hi Serrano,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Please let us know why you only gave us 4 stars, so we can improve our services.
Martin & Cheryl.
Hi, For a few years I had been using a Little Acorn wildlife camera and was reasonably happy. When it died I replaced it with another top of the range Little Acorn. However I became concerned that I was missing action due to slow trigger speed.
I researched the market and decided on the Browning Patriot.
The difference is like moving up from a village football team to the Premier League.
The response time for video is excellent, no more missed action. The quality of the video is outstanding, even at night.
The fiddly catches on the Little Acorn are now one easy to use catch giving access to front facing screen, backlit setting controls and decent sized on/off switch. So much easier to use.
In all I am 99% happy with the Browning camera. My only negative is the limit of 30seconds on night time video. I would like to be able to set it longer.. --- Len
Hi Len,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review.
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Browning Patriot camera, as I do with mine.
I recommend using just a 10s video length as this saves the batteries and the re-trigger time is so good you can 'stitch' the videos together if you want to.
Martin.
After searching for a bat detector on various web sites and becoming totally confused as what to buy I came across Wildlife & Countryside Services. A very professional company whose advice was at hand to guide me through this jungle of gadgets and could not recommend them enough for the time spend steering me in the right direction.
Hi Roger,
We're always happy to advise our clients on the best products for their needs and hope you'll be more than happy with your Elekon Batscanner and Bat Detective book & CD.
Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
I always get a quick reply if I have questions about products. Delivery is fast, even when ordering items not in stock. The guarantees and 60 day 100% satisfaction guarantee are quite unique.
Hi John,
We always aim to give top quality service and support, as we'd want for ourselves. I'm sure you'll have many years' service from your new lens, as I look forward to with mine (I have the XP28 & F50 lens).
Martin & Cheryl.
Have just added a trail camera to a recently purchased bat detector, both from Wildlife & Countryside Services.

Have already used the bat detector, with trepidation as the phone I used had to be uncased from its usual protection (dock extender already on order to correct that!) and that was without going too deep into the handy "how to..." guides.

Price and delivery spot on.

Just need the wildlife to realise the trail cam is out...
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your review. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new Browning trail camera, as I do with mine.
Martin & Cheryl.
Ordered a bat detector for IOS, arrived quickly and is super to use. Easy to install app and put the device to work. Quickly discover i have 2 types of bat living very close to my house.
Excellent service and after service from Martin. Thoroughly recommend.
Hi Lesley,
Thanks for writing a review.
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector, as we do with ours.
Martin & Cheryl.
Great service, price & fast delivery which meant we didn't have to delay our surveys. Thank you
Hi Joanna,
Thanks for the review. We always try our best to look after our clients!
Martin & Cheryl.
Spoke with Martin who recommended the Browning Recon Force Edge. I purchased this and received it from Martin very quickly. I am very pleased with the camera - the set-up is straightforward and the photos and videos are of excellent quality. My only complaint is that I have only seen, in daylight, various birds, and, at night, a cat - where are the lions and tigers? ( a fox, badger or hedgehog would be acceptable!). Will keep trying - may set the camera up at the Welsh Mountain Zoo where I might catch a glimpse of a snow leopard (without having to trek a million miles!)
Hi Robin,
Thanks for the review.
I'm sorry we ran out of stock of lions and tigers and hope you can find some elsewhere.
If you come on one of my trips to Poland, you might get wolf, lynx, wildcat and pine marten on your camera!
Martin.
Martin, was happy to discuss on the phone & advise via e-mail regarding Our recent bat detector purchase. Knowledgable, professional & courteous combined with a fast delivery & great back up service (hopefully I won’t need that, but if I do I know it’s there!). An all round 5 star service, just need him to advise which trail camera to get now 👍😉
Hi Neill,
Always happy to help and if you want to chat about the best trail camera for you, just give me a call on 0333 9000 927. 🤠
Martin.
Those "thoroughly nice people" Martin and Cheryl are a delight to deal with. Brilliant service, helpful, friendly, speedy, efficient - I could go on! Would not hesitate to use them again - thank you both so much!
Hi Marian,
Thanks for the lovely review, though I do wish you'd gone on, and on, and on. 🤠
We look forward to being used again!
Martin & Cheryl.
Having had several cheaper trail cams from Amazon that were less than successful we came across your site and took your advice. Recently purchased 2 Browning Recon Force Edges, excellent results. Brilliant service despite the Virus received them within a couple of days.
Hi John,
I'm sure you'll be very happy with your cameras, as these produce the best results in their class.
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
Martin.
Wanted to get a wildlife camera to see what keeps tripping our outside lights. Selected one which i thought appropriate. There could be better information for people like me who have never had one before. Chose this website as if it was good enough for Springwatch, it should be good. Had to order batteries & charger as extras but it wasn't clear to me i had to do that, however, all came together. Had help on telephone how to open the thing, simple - if you know how. All sorted now, just waiting to get some pictures. It is very sensitive as it works on tree leaf movement when it winds!
Hi Graham,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Martin.
First class. Had an issue with connection with my Echo Meter and Samsung S9. Great advice from Martin and Wildlife Acoustics. Easily remedied. Use a Arktek micro usb/usb-c adapter. Great product and features. Love the gps function. Thank you Martin.
Hi Jonathan,
Always happy to help and thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.91 based on 176 reviews