Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services

About Wildlife & Countryside Services: The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

Tell us how Wildlife & Countryside Services made you happy

"Everything you need to know about trail cameras on the website and downloadable e-book. Now the proud owner of an Acorn 5310A, which has already provided evidence of our feline thief in the night! Happy to pay the premium for the superb after-sales service this company provides."
Hi Martin,
I'm sure you'll have great fun with the camera, as I do with mine!
Martin.
"Friendly staff linked to excellent service !!!"
Hi Neil,
Thanks for your review and I'm pleased you like our service.
Martin.
"Ordered last minute present for xmas- checked with Martin about delivery in time and got immediate confirmation. Good news is that it arrived as promised. It’s good to know someone reads your emails and responds quickly. Thanks Martin. HNY. Dave T"
Hi Dave,
I hope the xmas gift was appreciated as much as you'd hoped?
Martin.
"As I was being plagued by cats,digging and poohing in my freshly planted patch of bulbs, finding your cat scarer was a dream. Sent of for two,which arrived within 48hrs. Positioned them,result no cats now. Website very easy to navigate also."
Hi Ted,
I'm pleased the cat deterrent worked as well as usual.
Thanks for the review.
Martin.
"I have been looking for a trail camera for a while and was overwhelmed by the sheer number of different models and the complete lack of useful advice - then I found this website and downloaded the advice sheet, at last a clear explanation of the features followed by daily emails full of more useful information with no hard sell. I bought a camera package (rechargeable batteries and SD card), got super fast delivery and the camera is superb. Very easy to use, clear instructions and great results. Highly recommend this site and the products"
Hi Dave,
I'm really pleased you found our service useful and hope you are having loads of fun with your camera.
Martin.
"I'm really impressed with the quality of customer service that Martin provides. Lightning fast responses to queries, and always happy to discuss - in detail - various options before you buy, and no sales pressure, either. He also offers a really good email review service for the wildlife cameras which I've found very useful. I can't really review the camera we chose yet, as it's very early days, but I can't fault the accessability and the advice and follow-up help! Thank you, Martin!"
Hi Judy,
Many thanks for the review and I hope you're having lots of fun with your camera. Feel free to share your images on our forum at http://www.wildlifeservices.co.uk/forum.html
Martin.
"Having pre-ordered an Echo Meter Touch 2 (Android) from you, when Wildlife Acoustics announced their release. I can honestly say how brilliant you were at keeping me updated on delays and progress from the manufacturer, but true to your word, once you received your shipment how quickly you sent the item out. I received mine today 17/11/17. Such a shame that the bats are now entering hibernation, so I will not be able to get a true picture of its abilities. Roll on Spring when I can go to our holiday location in Burgundy, where at dusk we get inundated with them off on their feeding runs. Thanks again Martin for your excellent service and if I ever need anything countryside related again, you will certainly be my first port of call."
Hi Julian,
Spring will soon be here and you can try out your Echo Meter Touch 2 in Burgundy. Please let us know how you get on.
Martin.
"""excellent advice on several different makes of woodland cameras. Having made my choice I received the camera within 3 days. After sales service and all the wildlife information is superb. Thank you. N. Yorks 5-9-17"
Hi June,
Thank you for your review and I trust you are still having fun with your camera?
Martin.
"Very pleased with our camera and feel that if anything does go wrong I can contact Marting knowing that all will be sorted out."
Hi Sandy,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your trail camera.
Martin.
"Very pleased with our bat detector which arrived next day delivery. Went on a bat walk on Saturday and more than pleased with the results, at last we know what we are detecting! Glad others are so enthusiastic about our wildlife, keep up the good work. Dave & Margaret"
Hi Dave & Margaret,
Thank you for writing a review for us and we know you'll have many happy evenings with your Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector/recorder.
Martin & Cheryl
"An excellent and very prompt service."
Hi Simon,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
Martin.
"If you have tried the rest now try the best"
Hi Harold, many thanks for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"I was interested in the echo meter bat detectors and phoned Martin to discuss. Martin gave me impartial advice and I purchased the Pro version as I wanted to make sure I had the best product for my needs. The detector was sent and received very soon after ordering and I am delighted with it. Martin obviously has a passion for what he does and this is reflected in the excellent service provided by Wildlife and Countryside Services."
Hi Steve, thanks very much for your review and for taking the time to write it. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Warm Regards, Martin.
"I needed a second bat detector in a hurry for a survey scheduled in 3 days time. I phoned Martin in the evening and it was on its way the next day. Fantastic service, definitely number 1 on my list for equipment."
Hi Malcolm, always happy to help. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. I look forward to looking after you for many years to come. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Very quick response, had the item in my hands within two days - brilliant!"
Hi Glen, thanks for taking the time to write us a review and I hope you're having lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2. Warm Regards, Martin.
"I wanted to buy a bat box but didn't know where to start looking as there are so many available. Martin gave me prompt, good suggestions on which bat boxes would probably be best for my garden and kept me up to date with delivery details. The box arrived quickly and safely and is now on the wall awaiting some inhabitants. I also enjoy the emails that Martin sends out, all about wildlife."
Hi Sue, thanks for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We try our best to offer a great service and fantastic products. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Bought a Little Acorn 5210A trail camera and have had it for a couple of months now. The service as fast and efficient, and the keeping in touch is brilliant. Great Idea. Still getting to grips with the camera and it sighting could be better but will get there. The website was easy to use full of useful information to help you decide what you want. Would certainly use it again"
Hi Grayeam,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
Martin.
"Easy ordering of Echo Touch 2, notified of supply status and extremely fast delivery once item in stock. Well done Martin."
We always try to offer the level of service we'd want ourselves. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Martin.
"Great service from Martin. He sorted out two badger gates for me; they arrived quickly and are just what I need."
Hi Rachael, I'm pleased you're happy with your badger gates. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Hi Martin,after initially sending the wrong swift camera box,you replaced it the very next day.great service and now I just have the small matter of putting it up before the swifts arrive next week,thanks,Laurie.p.s-let's see some pics of Mabel"
Hi Laurie, sorry about the mix-up. Our supplier's packer got confused. I'll share photos of Mabel in my emails soon. Warm Regards, Martin.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.86 based on 86 reviews