Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

48 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

How would you rate Wildlife & Countryside Services?

Paul
Verified Buyer

Good efficient service. Cheryl was very helpful in sourcing a replacement door for my camera instead of my having to replace the whole unit saving me a lot of money. Excellent!
Hi Paul.
Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to help and hope you are capturing lots of good footage on your camera.
If you have any photos or thoughts you would like to share, please post them on our Forum.
Kind Regards,
Cheryl.
Jake Blade
Verified Buyer

Good service, sent out a bit late but absolutely no problem with sending it out. Ciel duel bat detector is in working condition, using it regularly now and soon to use recorder with it to record surveys and analyse with batsound when home.
Hi Jake,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Please let us know if we can help you with anything further.
Tim Buckland
Verified Reviewer

Martin and Cheryl offer a fantastic and friendly service.

They moved quickly to ensure we received our bat detectors in time for some last minute surveys and their prices are highly competitive.

We will certainly be returning for all our future equipment purchases.

Thanks from all at Babec!
Hi Tim, thank you very much for your review. We always strive to give our clients what they need, when they need it. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Cheryl Wright
Verified Buyer

very prompt delivery, good service
Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for the review.
We try our best to provide a great service.
Mark Smith
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with the service provided by Wildlife and Countryside Services. The staff are friendly and helpful and their prices are very competitive.
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your review. We're always here to help our clients.
Joyce
Verified Buyer

Good service and enjoyable Polish trip. Good to use different equipment on the Polish trip.
Hi Joyce,
Thanks for the review. Last August's Polish trip was fun but the upcoming trip in June/July should be even better!
Martin Hall
Verified Buyer

Martin and Cheryl have always provided excellent customer care. Whether it's explaining the finer points of zero-crossing and full spectrum sampling, or it's chasing up a vital piece of equipment, they have never let us down.
Hi Martin,
Thank you for your lovely review. I hope that we can continue to serve you for many years to come.
Yours aye,
Martin & Cheryl ;)
Jane Burrow
Verified Buyer

My late uncle, who worked in retail, once told me that it was only when something wasn't right that he could show the customer what really good service was and that what you did then was when it counted. Wildlife and Countryside Services have done exactly that for me, their 60 day return policy should give everyone complete confidence when ordering. Thank you I really appreciate what you have done for me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Hi Jane,
Your uncle was quite right. It's easy for businesses to appear good but when things go wrong you find out how good they really are.
We offer the level of service I'd want myself and because we're not a big company you'll always deal with me or Cheryl, not just somebody to whom it's 'just a job'.
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Maureen
Verified Buyer

Excellent service all round.
Hi Maureen, many thanks for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Graham Halstead

Quick delivery and helpful
Hi Graham, we always try to be helpful and give the level of service we'd want ourselves. Warm Regards, Martin.
Trina Barrett

Good service, cam equickly
Hi Trina,
Thanks for the review.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Valerie Gall

Fabulous range of products. Excellent service & next day delivery
Hi Val, thanks for the review. Hope you and the ospreys are doing well. One of these days I'll get you to come to Poland. Warm Regards, Martin.
Sylfest
Verified Buyer

Inexpensive speciality wildlife book delivered quickly - what's not to like?
Great products, great service!
Hi Sylfest, glad you enjoyed the book. Thanks for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Paul Arkle
Verified Buyer

Received Anabat Express the day after ordered it on line - a very prompt and efficient service, thank you.
Hi Paul, always happy to help. Thank you for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Adrian
Verified Buyer

Cheryl was a dream to deal with - so helpful and efficient.

As for my Echo Meter Touch - I strongly recommend it if you like me are wanting to detect bats but prefer something with some visual as well as sound.

Excellent gadget and service - Thank you

Hi Adrian, thank you for writing such a nice review. Cheryl is so overcome that she's asked me to write this reply. We always strive to give the level of service we'd want for ourselves and she's very good at it. I'm pleased you like the Echo Meter Touch as much as I like mine. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
David Kent
Verified Buyer

Friendly, quick, professional service.
Hi David, we try! Thank you for writing a review for us. Warm Regards, Martin and Cheryl
Kate Naylor
Verified Buyer

It's always a huge pleasure dealing with Martin and Cheryl, they're obviously experts in the field and make great efforts to deliver the very best customer service. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Hi Kate, thank you very much for your lovely review. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl
Roger
Verified Buyer

Needed a bat detector for NBMP course in four days. Spoke to Martin on Monday, arrived Wednesday ready for Friday.
Tried it out last night, fantastic. Great advice, super service. Thanks.
Hi Roger, always happy to help. Thanks very much for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Anne
Verified Buyer
Hi Anne, thank you for writing a review and for your comments. Warm Regards, Martin.
Ken
Verified Buyer

Martin was responsive and helpful, terrific character as well.
Hi Ken, thanks for your review. I do my best! Warm Regards, Martin.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.75 based on 48 reviews