Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services
Read Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

About Wildlife & Countryside Services:

The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

Tell us how Wildlife & Countryside Services made you happy
Wanting a bat detector, Martin explained the pro's and cons of each type. After thinking about which one to have, Echo Meter Touch 2, ordered lunchtime, and was amazed for it to arrive next morning.
I will have no hesitation in recommending Martin and his company to anyone.
Hi Bill,
Thanks for the review.
Martin & Cheryl. 🤠
Quick delivery. Good quality goods. Always answers emails. Good service, what more can I say.
Hi Dave,
How about: thoroughly nice bloke? 🤠
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Stay safe and well.
Martin.
Having bought a few cheap 3g cameras, the time came to buy something better that would last. Martin has made this process easy and his guides and personal experience make the decision process simpler. Thank you
Hi Mark,
Always happy to help.
Thanks for writing us a review.
Martin & Cheryl
I ordered a bat detector, Martin called me the next day to say it may take a week or two and is it ok to wait or did I want to leave it. I said I was more than happy to wait, then it turned up 2 days later. Communication is key and I will certainly be buying from them again. 👍
Hi Tracey,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.
Sometimes we can break the laws of physics and get things before they're available, and you struck lucky this time!
Stay safe!
Martin & Cheryl.
Super helpful and knowledgable from the go, Martin listened to my requirements for a replacement trail cam & steered me to exactly what I needed.
Hi Peter,
Always happy to help!
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for me and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your Browning Spec Ops, as I do with mine.
Martin.
I'm a repeat customer with Martin and his team, and I've just bought a Browning Trail Cam. The equipment reviews are spot on and are based on his extensive knowledge and practical experience with the kit. The order arrived within a couple of days, notwithstanding the CV19 situation. The regular email/blogs/updates are excellent and if you're looking to buy this type of equipment I would highly recommend this supplier.
Hi Gavin,
Thanks for writing us a great review and I'm sure you'll be very happy with your Browning Spec Ops trail camera. I've just set one of mine to film the otter that comes along our stream, while the other one is patiently waiting to film a barn owl if it lands on a fence post.
Glad you like the emails, too!
Warm Regards & stay safe,
Martin & Cheryl.
Martin dealt personally with all aspects of my purchase of wild flower meadow turf even arranging to adjust the size of my original order and enabling a prompt refund of the difference. Successful delivery of healthy turf to the correct quantity but as yet too early to comment on the end quality of mixture. Very good to deal with and would use again.
Hi Jonathon,
I'm sure your turf will turn into a glorious wildflower meadow in no time, as ours did here at the Cottage.
Martin & Cheryl.
very quick delivery and happy with the price even more so the product. the promised after sales service is also brilliant. no sending back to america. martin does it all. over all extremely happy with everything.
Hi Barry,
We're sure you'll be very happy with your Browning trail camera and many thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Stay safe in these uncertain times.
Martin & Cheryl.
I recently sent for a CD and field guide to help me identify which bats I have in my garden. It has been really useful in conjunction with the bat detector I already had, and I have passed your contact details on to a friend who also wants to try bat detecting!
Hi Alison,
We're pleased you like the CD and guide and I'm sure it'll help you to identify the bats in your garden.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thanks for the referral - we rely on word of mouth to build our business so we can help more people like yourself.
Martin & Cheryl.
Ace technical advice in helping me choose the right Trail Cam for me. Very approachable and easy to talk to. Competitive price. Purchased item on Thursday and it arrived on Saturday - brilliant. No need for returns etc
Hi Diana,
Thanks for your review.
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your camera and I hope you'll join my forum and share anything interesting.
Martin & Cheryl.
Service was second to none. Detector works better than my previous one. The echo bat detector ,like most add ons does not allow for the phone/ iPad to have a case on which really is a stupid design failure
Hi Malcolm,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
We can supply a lightning stub extender for using the Echo Meter Touch 2 on a phone/iPad with a case.
Martin.
Being new to the trail cam fraternity Martin showed me the way through choosing a camera that would meet my criteria. The results were interesting in trail cam mode, but being computer illiterate trying to figure out how to download video results onto my computer I'm still trying to figure out. The camera, a Browning SpecOps, works perfectly and is robust, well made, simple to use and set up and has very good reveiws on YouTube.
Hi Phil,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
For downloading the images/videos to your computer, I find the following works best for me:
1. Turn off camera, remove SD card and insert in computer (via adaptor if needed);
2. If you don't already have it, install VLC Media Player on your computer;
3. Open the SD drive and then all folders on the SD card using your computer navigation and press CTRL & A (Command & A on Mac) to select all files;
4. Right click (or open File menu) and hover over Open With, then select VLC;
5. VLC Media Player should then play through the files sequentially and you can make notes on paper of WHICH FILES YOU WANT TO KEEP;
6. Go back to the view of all the files you selected and hold down the CTRL (Command on Mac) button while clicking the files you want to keep - this should deselect them!
Make sure that they were all selected first, otherwise you'll be deleting the ones you want to keep.
7. When you're sure that all the files YOU DON'T WANT are selected, you can delete them by using the DELETE button on Windows or Command & Backspace on Mac;
8. Copy/Move the files that are left to a folder on your computer;
9. Eject the SD card, place back in your camera, then go through the Menu and Delete All.
10. You're now ready to reset your camera.
Hope that helps.
Martin.
Great friendly service. Good advice. Quick delivery even under presnt circumstances. Very easy to use my new Spec Ops. Great results. Now even able to see what time the milkman arrives!
Hi Rob,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Spec Ops trail camera, as I do with mine.
Stay safe!
Martin.
Happy with camera still learning how to use it and where to set it for best pictures. Have seen badgers foxes birds mice and even our own cats
Arrived quickly and well packaged
Pleased
Hi Chris,
We're pleased you're enjoying your camera.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
Martin & Cheryl.
Fantastic service ! Great, honest advice. Thoroughly recommend these guys - and I'm really fussy!
Hi Bill,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, and such a nice one, too! 🤠
Martin & Cheryl.
Very prompt delivery and good communication, delighted with the bat detector, just waiting for the bats to waken up.
Hi Billy,
We're very pleased you like your new bat detector and we're sure you'll have lots of fun with it.
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Martin & Cheryl.
Ordered Browning Recon Advantage just before Christmas and spoke to Cheryl who was very helpful and said they only had two in stock but would put one aside for me if I could order straight away..which I did and it arrived very quickly by Special Delivery. Love the camera...have now seen the culprit who has been eating the spring onions in my polytunnel..a very hyperactive field mouse and friend !! Hope to order more stuff from WCS in the future..highly recommended.
Hi Paul,
Happy New Year!
We're really pleased, though not at all surprised, that you're happy with your Browning camera.
The Recon Force & Spec Ops cameras are my current favourite cameras, due to their excellent quality videos.
We look forward to serving you again, soon.
Martin & Cheryl.
Great service. Rang up for advice and you were both really helpful. Very quick delivery. Box now on tree, and waiting to see if the roofers find any bats to re-home to it!
Hi Peter,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
We're always happy to help and know the bat box will give you good service.
Martin & Cheryl.
Excellent service. Above and beyond with advice and product information. Certainly recommend..
Hi Tim,
Martin & Cheryl.
Excellent, speedy service, delighted with the bat detector! Thanks.
Hi Hilary,
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector.
Martin & Cheryl