Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services

About Wildlife & Countryside Services: The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

Pentre Lane

How would you rate Wildlife & Countryside Services?

Annie
Verified Buyer

I like trips where you stay in one place and explore a small area, so this suited me nicely. There was plenty of variety of wildlife, big and small, in the meadows, to keep me happy for the week. Food was good, and plenty of it, and the accommodation reasonably comfortable.
Thanks for the review, Annie.
I hope you can join me on another of my trips to Poland.
I'm looking forward to seeing the beavers again!
Mary Holmes
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and delivery within a few days. Also, questions answered on the same day - thank you very much!
Thanks for the review, Mary.
We're always here to help when you need us.
Tom Offin
Verified Buyer

Martin and Cheryl are friendly, professional and offer excellent customer service!

I always receive fast replies, great technical support and brilliant products too. I would highly recommend Wildlife and Countryside Services, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for everything.

Tom and the Thomson Ecology team.
Hi Tom,
Thanks very much for the review.
We always try to give exceptional service, as I'd want to receive myself.
I look forward to supplying you with what you need for many years to come.
Laurey
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly, and all fine. Thank you.
Hi Laurey,

Thank you for your review. I hope you're very happy with your Batbox Baton.

Giles
Verified Buyer

What a great service, lovely to do business with you
Hi Giles,

Lovely to do business with you, too!

Patricia
Verified Buyer

We have been extremely pleased with the Dog/cat deterrent we purchased. It works a treat. We had to replace the battery after approximately 6 months. Excellent product to be highly recommended.
Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your review.

I'm glad you like the deterrent. They are very good.

Oumie Camara
Verified Buyer

I ordered some oxalis acetosella plants for a university project. The staff were friendly and answered any questions I had about them. It was easy to pay and the plants reached me here in London very quickly. The plants were also high quality and very healthy, which was excellent for my project. Overall, I'm a happy customer.
Hi Oumie,

Thanks very much for the review.

I'm pleased you're happy with your plants.

Ali
Verified Buyer

Great communication, and customer care.
Hi Ali,

We always try our best!

Thanks for the review.

Christopher
Verified Buyer

IT SEEMS TO BE DOING THE JOB WELL ENOUGH. NO SIGN OF ANIMALS MOST OF THE TIME.
Hi Chris,
Thank you for the review.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Don't forget you can use our Forum for sharing your thoughts or asking questions.
Brian
Verified Buyer

A fast and friendly service. Great gear and good honest advice. I will be back and I'm happily spreading the word.
Hi Brian,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and for spreading the word about us.
We look forward to assisting you again soon.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Good efficient service. Cheryl was very helpful in sourcing a replacement door for my camera instead of my having to replace the whole unit saving me a lot of money. Excellent!
Hi Paul.
Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to help and hope you are capturing lots of good footage on your camera.
If you have any photos or thoughts you would like to share, please post them on our Forum.
Kind Regards,
Cheryl.
Jake Blade
Verified Buyer

Good service, sent out a bit late but absolutely no problem with sending it out. Ciel duel bat detector is in working condition, using it regularly now and soon to use recorder with it to record surveys and analyse with batsound when home.
Hi Jake,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Please let us know if we can help you with anything further.
Tim Buckland
Verified Reviewer

Martin and Cheryl offer a fantastic and friendly service.

They moved quickly to ensure we received our bat detectors in time for some last minute surveys and their prices are highly competitive.

We will certainly be returning for all our future equipment purchases.

Thanks from all at Babec!
Hi Tim, thank you very much for your review. We always strive to give our clients what they need, when they need it. Warm Regards, Martin & Cheryl.
Cheryl Wright
Verified Buyer

very prompt delivery, good service
Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for the review.
We try our best to provide a great service.
Mark Smith
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased with the service provided by Wildlife and Countryside Services. The staff are friendly and helpful and their prices are very competitive.
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your review. We're always here to help our clients.
Joyce
Verified Buyer

Good service and enjoyable Polish trip. Good to use different equipment on the Polish trip.
Hi Joyce,
Thanks for the review. Last August's Polish trip was fun but the upcoming trip in June/July should be even better!
Martin Hall
Verified Buyer

Martin and Cheryl have always provided excellent customer care. Whether it's explaining the finer points of zero-crossing and full spectrum sampling, or it's chasing up a vital piece of equipment, they have never let us down.
Hi Martin,
Thank you for your lovely review. I hope that we can continue to serve you for many years to come.
Yours aye,
Martin & Cheryl ;)
Jane Burrow
Verified Buyer

My late uncle, who worked in retail, once told me that it was only when something wasn't right that he could show the customer what really good service was and that what you did then was when it counted. Wildlife and Countryside Services have done exactly that for me, their 60 day return policy should give everyone complete confidence when ordering. Thank you I really appreciate what you have done for me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Hi Jane,
Your uncle was quite right. It's easy for businesses to appear good but when things go wrong you find out how good they really are.
We offer the level of service I'd want myself and because we're not a big company you'll always deal with me or Cheryl, not just somebody to whom it's 'just a job'.
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Maureen
Verified Buyer

Excellent service all round.
Hi Maureen, many thanks for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Graham Halstead

Quick delivery and helpful
Hi Graham, we always try to be helpful and give the level of service we'd want ourselves. Warm Regards, Martin.
Wildlife & Countryside Services is rated 4.79 based on 58 reviews