Wildlife & Countryside Services Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wildlife & Countryside Services

About Wildlife & Countryside Services: The only place on the planet with a full 60 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a free extra year's warranty on all bat detectors and Lifetime Backup & Support on trail cameras.
Whatever you need on a wildlife & nature theme, we can help you.

support@wildlifeservices.co.uk

Pentre Lane

How would you rate Wildlife & Countryside Services ?

"""excellent advice on several different makes of woodland cameras. Having made my choice I received the camera within 3 days. After sales service and all the wildlife information is superb. Thank you. N. Yorks 5-9-17"
Hi June,
Thank you for your review and I trust you are still having fun with your camera?
Martin.
"Very pleased with our camera and feel that if anything does go wrong I can contact Marting knowing that all will be sorted out."
Hi Sandy,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your trail camera.
Martin.
"Very pleased with our bat detector which arrived next day delivery. Went on a bat walk on Saturday and more than pleased with the results, at last we know what we are detecting! Glad others are so enthusiastic about our wildlife, keep up the good work. Dave & Margaret"
Hi Dave & Margaret,
Thank you for writing a review for us and we know you'll have many happy evenings with your Echo Meter Touch 2 bat detector/recorder.
Martin & Cheryl
"An excellent and very prompt service."
Hi Simon,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
Martin.
"If you have tried the rest now try the best"
Hi Harold, many thanks for the review. Warm Regards, Martin.
Steve Colwill
Unverified Reviewer
"I was interested in the echo meter bat detectors and phoned Martin to discuss. Martin gave me impartial advice and I purchased the Pro version as I wanted to make sure I had the best product for my needs. The detector was sent and received very soon after ordering and I am delighted with it. Martin obviously has a passion for what he does and this is reflected in the excellent service provided by Wildlife and Countryside Services."
Hi Steve, thanks very much for your review and for taking the time to write it. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Warm Regards, Martin.
"I needed a second bat detector in a hurry for a survey scheduled in 3 days time. I phoned Martin in the evening and it was on its way the next day. Fantastic service, definitely number 1 on my list for equipment."
Hi Malcolm, always happy to help. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. I look forward to looking after you for many years to come. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Very quick response, had the item in my hands within two days - brilliant!"
Hi Glen, thanks for taking the time to write us a review and I hope you're having lots of fun with your Echo Meter Touch 2. Warm Regards, Martin.
"I wanted to buy a bat box but didn't know where to start looking as there are so many available. Martin gave me prompt, good suggestions on which bat boxes would probably be best for my garden and kept me up to date with delivery details. The box arrived quickly and safely and is now on the wall awaiting some inhabitants. I also enjoy the emails that Martin sends out, all about wildlife."
Hi Sue, thanks for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We try our best to offer a great service and fantastic products. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Bought a Little Acorn 5210A trail camera and have had it for a couple of months now. The service as fast and efficient, and the keeping in touch is brilliant. Great Idea. Still getting to grips with the camera and it sighting could be better but will get there. The website was easy to use full of useful information to help you decide what you want. Would certainly use it again"
Hi Grayeam,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
Martin.
"Easy ordering of Echo Touch 2, notified of supply status and extremely fast delivery once item in stock. Well done Martin."
We always try to offer the level of service we'd want ourselves. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Martin.
"Great service from Martin. He sorted out two badger gates for me; they arrived quickly and are just what I need."
Hi Rachael, I'm pleased you're happy with your badger gates. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Hi Martin,after initially sending the wrong swift camera box,you replaced it the very next day.great service and now I just have the small matter of putting it up before the swifts arrive next week,thanks,Laurie.p.s-let's see some pics of Mabel"
Hi Laurie, sorry about the mix-up. Our supplier's packer got confused. I'll share photos of Mabel in my emails soon. Warm Regards, Martin.
"I ordered some seeds from you in a rush to take to my garden in France and you sent them overnight even before Cheryl had a chance to decorate the packet! But the seeds were great:)"
Hi Carol, we always try to be efficient, but do you feel deprived of a decorated packet? I think these were only issued as part of the Wildlife Gardening Group, while it was active. Warm Regards, Martin.
"Great little business run by a great guy. 100%"
Thanks for the great review, Mal. I hope we can continue to provide a great service to you and all our other clients. Warm Regards, Martin.
Mick Freakley
Unverified Reviewer
"Well so far the service I have received from Martin has been first class. I received my camera the Ltl 5610 yesterday (22/3/2017) and can't wait to see how it performs. I will write another review once I have got the hang of the camera. Thanks Martin for you help in assisting me to chose the right camera for me. Regards, Mick Freakley."
Hi Mick,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with the camera.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Martin.
"These people (Martin and Cheryl of Wildlife & countryside Services) are immersed in Wildlife, the don't just 'sell product' which they know inside out, they live with wildlife 24/7 and are fountains of knowledge on wildlife in general"
Hi Brian,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
We certainly do live with wildlife 24/7.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Martin.
"schwegler product arrived damaged but it was replaced so all was fine ."
Hi Norman, unfortunately sometimes Schwegler products break in transit, but we always aim to replace them as quickly as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Warm Regards, Martin.
"great service"
Hi Michael, we always aim to give great service. Thank you for your review. Martin.
Esther Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service that continues well after your purchase arrives - any questions or quibbles, they're there for you with their expert and unbiased advice. They are clearly a hard working team that has their client's needs at the forefront of everything they do. Competitively priced, quick delivery - highly recommended"
Hi Esther,
Thank you for your glowing review; it's much appreciated.
We try to do much better than any of our 'competitors' and, to be honest, from what we've heard that's not difficult.
Martin & Cheryl