Wilberforce College, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Wilberforce College, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate Wilberforce College, Kingston Upon Hull?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wilberforce College, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I would give 0 stars if it were an option. I had the worst year of my life at this dump! do not go here or send your children here. the staff are appalling and they treat there students with no respect or understanding whatsoever. I never normally write reviews but I had such a bad experience at Wilberforce college. I had the worst drama teacher I have ever had in my life at this college who almost made me give up on my ambitions. They treated me like a naughty school child instead of making any attempt to find the source of my bad attendance or falling grades, which were result of a very serious situation in my life at the time which the college could and should have helped me to improve. I cannot find the right words to express my disgust at this establishment and all I hope is that this review will stop someone else from giving them there time."
"I didn't particularly love this place because I felt like I was back at school. However I re connected with some old friends and we had long breaks which is always nice ????. The food was amazing and the teachers cared about our education which was the main thing ????"
Wilberforce College, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews