Wigley DIY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wigley DIY

How would you rate Wigley DIY ?

"Very competitive price and fast delivery, will definitely use them again, highly recommended"
"Ordered Liberon Palette wood dye and Liberon Finishing Oil, both arrived within 3 days of ordering. They appear to be great products and the price is really good, am using finishing oil in the morning after having used the wood dye today."
"First time buyer recently to this company however i must say i was very impressed with the service received. Would recommend this company based on my buying experience."
"Very prompt service and delivery"
"Prompt service, product exactly as described."
"Excellent service and despatched when they said they would!"
"Great wine kit fast service 😀"
"Why go to the DIY store, use Wigleys. Quick easy and efficient. Fast delivery. Thanks Guys"
"Excellent communication after I made a mistake on my order. They contacted me, advised me of what I had done, corrected it and my item was received the very next day. Fantastic service. Pat"
"Excellent service next day delivery, courier kept in contact and gave precise delivery information. I would recommend this supplier."
"Excellent delivery as promised"
"Fantastic prices, wonderful service and excellent staff, with great communication skills. If your looking for something make this your first stop."
"The product I ordered, HG protective coating for artificial floors, is good."
"Let me be honest, I did try to get the Kilner jar lids from Amazon but they mucked me about with their 'saving low cost items until next purchase' nonsense! So I Googled the jar lids and got Wigley DIY and what a bonus that was. Wigley DIY website made ordering easy and straightforward and I received my jar lids within 48 hours. Excellent customer service. And the rest of the Wigley site looks interesting. I'll definitely go there again. Thank you very much."
"Print and efficient service"
"your service was good, but the delivery service was poor, claiming the had delivered it on the Friday and nobody was in and had put a card through the door. I was in all day waiting for them and no card was put through the door. They eventually delivered it on the Monday two hours later than the delivery slot with no apology or explanation."
"Very good"
"Love my gardening gloves!"
"I ordered a product which was delayed and I received an apology by email, great service. I received my goods and installed it straight away but found the product faulty “brand product supplied only by Wigley” I telephoned the supplier who acted positively and replaced the item. Great service all round."
"Good value for money, exactly the right part and cheaper than Amazon"
Wigley DIY is rated 4.92 based on 1,077 reviews