Wightlink LTD Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
"We used the Lymington to Yarmouth Ferry, so easy to use and the staff are so friendly"
"Very efficient service both off board and onboard. Would recommend."
"Always a pleasure to travel with Wightlink."
"Good service, well organised , clean ship and friendly, helpful staff."
"Ferry actually left on time, and facilities clean. Cost, as always, much too high."
"Efficient booking online, smooth check-in procedure, ferry left on time and a smooth crossing. Facilities were good on the ferry. Great customer service."
"All good but unloading seems to take a longtime."
"Clean ships with great service and communication"
"Always very good"
"Excellent service. Helpful and caring staff. Keep up the good customer care and service."
"First class service from booking to the wave goodbye as you disembark from the return journey.."
"I found it very accommodating especially as we were travelling with 2 children and a dog. I found it both to be child and dog friendly."
"I would give 5 stars but for one small gripe, I regularly use my motorcycle when going too and from the island. In rough weather I have to sit with my motorcycle to stop it falling over. A provision to tie the motorcycle down would be good, that way I could enjoy the facilities onboard. On the plus side everyone is always helpful and polite."
"very good service and helpful staff but price may force me to use Red funnel"
"This is the second time in 3 days, I have already filled out your questionaire. We have been travelling to IOW for 15+ years, no one speaks to you unless you have a question and directions are given via hand signals. The journey is quick and uneventful with complete recorded safety instuctions given, however it doe not include any for dogs?"
"On both journeys the service from pulling up to going ashore could not have been better."
"Greatly improved on the Portsmouth-Fishbourne route but not yet "very good""
"Reception at Portsmouth not great but everything else was A1"
"We thought everything about the service ,loading offloading and staff was very good.steve"
"New ferry with excellent facilities, on time, smooth journey, no faults in both directions."
Wightlink LTD is rated 4.68 based on 2,466 reviews