Wightlink LTD Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Wightlink LTD
customer service
"Fantastic crew, fantastic boat with great distractions for the children to enjoy! Will definitely be booking again"
"Could do with clearer directions to the areas dogs are allowed. Otherwise great service."
"Comfortable ferries, friendly staff. Ran to time. Excellent."
"First experience of a car ferry, but reassuringly everything went without hitch. Helpful, friendly staff. Very clean (including toilets), comfortable ship."
"Excellent service meeting the needs of all passengers. An enjoyable passage from Portsmouth to Fishbourne and return."
"Following a hectic trip to Lymington, it was great to get on board the ferry and relax with a cuppa. All the staff were friendly, both on the ferry and at the port. The same can be said on our return trip from Yarmouth. Thank you!"
"Very efficient service! Very friendly staff! Clean facilities."
"Friendly, reliable and clean. Another pleasant trip. Thank you Wightlink."
"Polite staff, clean vessel,on time,reasonably priced"
"First time i have used Wightlink and the service was Fantastic. Polite, efficient and got on an earlier ferry on both occasions, Thank you."
"I arrived at Lymington, he scanned my e-ticket and I queued for the ferry. I hadn't had breakfast so I was so pleased to be offered 2 rounds of buttered toast and a café latté for just £3.40. On my return journey I enjoyed a generous slice of Calbourne Classics Lemon Drizzle cake and coffee for £3.40 again. It was almost like the Ritz ! If only the ticket price had been cheaper but you can't have everything."
"The prices are far too expensive."
"WightLink changed our booking twice and then a further delay of 40 minutes. Granted they let you know, when we were already on our way! Then the staff at Portsmouth were not the most helpful, maybe they were just weary from a delayed filled day. Lastly funny how they managed to keep delays under the 1 hour mark to avoid people claiming. Very poor, but everyone was in agreement that both companies that have control of the crossings are run purely for profit with very poor customer attitude and why should we care we have the monopoly."
"A very comfortable short crossing from Lymington to Yarmouth.Just time for two slices of toast and a cup of coffee on a very clean Ferry."
"Quietly business like from parking to embark until disembarking, so whatever the road experience in reaching harbour - we can enjoy the crossing!"
"Clean tidy good facilities Good dog areas and soft play areas for children"
"I always have a pleasant journey with Wightlink. The new Victoria of Wight ferry is luxurious and a fantastic investment to the Wightlink fleet. Staff are always very helpful."
"Brilliant service kind helpful staff"
"Staff team all happy to see us. On time ! Pet friendly area on Victoria of Wight even had water bowls - Idi was impressed !"
Wightlink LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,679 reviews