Wightlink LTD Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
Read Wightlink LTD Reviews
They always provide fast, friendly, efficient service, whether it be at the port or onboard. Excellent all round ferry service to and from the Island.
Hi Gregory

Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I'm so glad you enjoy travelling with us and hope we'll get to see you again soon.
Love this ferry company. I cross over to the island quite a few times a year and always use Wightlink. I have only ever had one delayed ferry in 4 years and never had a bad crossing. Staff knowledgeable and very pleasant.
Hi Lynne

Thank you so much for your kind review.

I'm so pleased to see the efforts of our teams and crews are appreciated.

Thanks again. We look forward to welcoming you on board again soon.
Excellent service and staff. Superb boats and facilities. Variety of Ports to use for sailing.
Hi Adrian

I'm really pleased you rate our service so highly.

Thanks for travelling with Wightlink. I do hope we'll get you see on board again before too long.
Great service, great people...overall very good experience 👍
Hi Robert

Just a quick message to thank you for travelling with us and for sharing your review. It is much appreciated!
Good but expensive
Hi Ian

Thanks for sharing your review.

Don't forget to check out our Discounts and Offers webpage in future to see if there's a deal you can take advantage of.
clean tidy modern ships; helpful ship and shore staff
Hi Peter, many many thanks for taking the time to rate our service. We really appreciate it!
Excellent service and staff
Thank for very much for rating us Adrian, so glad you enjoyed our service :)
It's far too expensive and when we ended up having an extra 1.5 hour drive because our ferry was cancelled and we weren't notified we had to travel to Portsmouth to get across to the island there was no apology. It can't be blamed on front of house staff, just the system. A text message would be easier to pick up on the road when there is no wifi. Luckily we were staying the night otherwise the whole journey would have been wasted. The least wightlink could offer is a free journey to compensate.
Hello David

I'm very sorry we had to reschedule your sailing on the day, after the route was suspended due to stormy weather.

At the time we notified you by email and you didn't receive a text alert as unfortunately you don't seem to have added a mobile number when making your booking with us. We do ask for a mobile number when booking for this reason and do use this method to notify customers if there's a problem with their journey.

Unfortunately you're not entitled to compensation for disruption caused by unsafe weather conditions, but if you contact us on our compensation page you will be able to claim your mileage expenses for being diverted to a different port.

I'm sorry this delayed the start of your journey, but pleased we still managed to get you to the Island. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay.
It all comes down to price! Crossing needs to be cheaper as I use red funnel on other trips! This is easier and faster but so expensive please reduce your prices!!
Thanks for taking the time to give us a rating! We recommend booking in advance and checking our offers page before you travel to get the best cost and different options for your ticket. Hope this helps! :)
My family get excited as we drive through Portsmouth, the ferry crossing is the fun start of our holiday on the island!
Thank you very much Sue! Glad to be a part of your holiday :)
I book with Wightlink on a regular basis
This time I booked assistance as I had my mother with us & we needed to use the lift.
Your staff where very helpful & deserve 6 stars for all the help they gave us
Hi Kim

I'm so pleased to read how our teams helped make you and your mother's journey with us that little be easier.

For any other readers of this review who may find it useful to be parked near the onboard lift or may need other help, please visit our 'Accessible travel' webpage to find out the different ways we can provide assistance.

Thanks for travelling with us, Kim. I hope you'll get to sail with us again soon.
Everyone is always very polite and helpful at Lymington and Yarmouth and it's a really easy terminal to travel from. The only reason that it doesn't get a five is that there's no discount for frequent travel in a vehicle between the mainland and the island.
Hello Carol

Thank you for leaving your review.

Don't forget to check out our Discounts and offers webpage to see if there's a deal you can take advantage of.

We look forward to welcoming you on board again soon.
Friendly staff, enjoyable crossing, stress free
Hi there

I just wanted to leave a quick note to thank you for sharing your review.
Its so easy to book on line or telephone. Staff always pleasant and very helpful. And ferry very clean
Hi Alison

Thanks for sharing your experiences of booking and travelling with us.

I do hope it won't be long before you'll sail with us again.
Staff on Lymington to Yarmouth service helpful and friendly. Main ticket office helped with finding the best possible fare. Well done everyone.
Hi Lindsay

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's so great to see the efforts of our teams have been acknowledged.

Thanks again for sharing your review. It is much appreciated!
An excellent crossing with superb service from friendly staff.
Hi Linda

Thank you so much for travelling with us and for taking the time to share your experiences.

I do hope you'll get to sail with us again before too long!
Always a good quality service on clean , well maintained , ferries. Always easy to get on and off with friendly staff!
Hi Phil

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences of travelling with us - it is much appreciated!
Enjoy - comfortable quick & easy
Thank you james for your rating and comments. We really appreciate all feedback - but it's especially nice to share the joy!
Always happy to use Wightlink
Thank you so much Sharon - We're very lucky to have you as our customer I am sure!
We have been travelling between Lymington and Yarmouth for many years and have always found the Wightlink services very good and Wightlink staff professional and helpful
Hi Chriistine

Thank you so much for your feedback and lovely comments about our team.

We have more sailings on our Lymington route next summer, so I hope you are able to make another trip and enjoy our new timetable!
Wightlink LTD is rated 4.67 based on 2,681 reviews