Wickes Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend Wickes
1PM
1PM

About Wickes: Wickes continues to be one of the major brands in the DIY and Home Improvement sector. We have a range of over 10,000 products (98% own brand), and are able to offer our customers everyday low prices by sourcing the best quality products at the lowest possible cost. Most of our products are available for next-day delivery, including big & bulky stuff. At Wickes you can discover a whole host of inspirational ideas for your Home and Garden, with some of our key products being doors, flooring, tiles, kitchens and gardens. Launched in 2006, the Wickes transactional website features product details covering the complete Wickes range. Our website is constantly being enhanced to help improve customer satisfaction, so why not be a part of that journey by helping customers find us.

0344 892 2721 (Ext. 6322)

National Customer Service Centre | Rhosili Road | Brackmills

Categories:
Business & Office
DIY & Tools
Hardware

Tell us how Wickes made you happy

"Great communication, thorough packaging and speedy delivery!"
Are you Wickes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"THEIR RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND REASONABLE PRICES MEANS THAT YOU CAN PURCHASE MUCH OF WHAT YOU WANT IN ONE LOCATION.THE STAFF ARE FRIENDLY,KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FLEXIBLE ABOUT RETURNS."
"I bought a kitchen from wickes. It is stunning however there were a couple of small things to go wrong as with all major builds. I contacted cus services and they were excellent. Couldn't do enough to help. They were patient and understanding and replaced things free of charge even though they weren't really responsible. I really can't say enough about how good this company were to deal with from beginning to end."
"having just finished our kitchen today i have nothing but praise for steven salter the designer at wickes bulwell and jamie milton the fitter who was superb his work was brilliant and was very good right down to the last detail they have made us very happy and i would recommend their work to everyone thank you so much steven and jamie"
"Always go and get excellent customer service by Wickes in Hayes. The kitchen and bathroom design are so good with good budget, looking forward to buy one kitchen in their excellent Sofia Pewter Range."
"We had our kitchen fitted by Wicks approximately 5 years ago. Initially we had a couple of issues but they were sorted out very quickly. The fitters were excellent, very professional and approachable with any queries we had. The kitchen still looks as good as new and we have never had any problems at all so would highly recommend Wicks Kitchens. Excellent."
"I ordered an ex-display bath screen and it arrived on time but I was out at the time. They tried to call three times on my mobile but I was unavailable. Citysprint took it back to the Wickes office in Caerphilly and I phoned them for an update. The operations manager phoned me personally to reschedule the delivery free of charge. It arrived as promised in the morning slot. Very impressed! Not installed the screen yet but for the price, I can't really go wrong."
"I am very happy"
"easy access online ans very helpful completing order using phone help line"
"Ross at your Dundee store was spot on, couldn’t be more helpful, cheers bud"
"Used the click and collect service. Was on a call out when the part I had was no good, simply found it paid and was ready and waiting for me by the time I got there. Saved me time and hassle trying to find it and queuing again to pay. Also shopped through quidco for cashback :)"
"Fast and reliable service. Great quality product."
"They charge £7.95 for delivery. Their competitors charge about £30.Have found their delivery service excellent."
"I went into my local wickes for plant feed and on my way out I saw a kitchen wall unit for sale it was exactly what I have been looking for for ages and at a bargain price of 3 pounds. The staff were exceptionally helpful in moving items of the product that I wanted and helped by answering my questions."
"Having used a builder from another website to carry out a lifelong dream of having an extension built, a new kitchen, double glazing, frenchdoors, this was my retirement money, for myself, my wife, grandchildren, What a shoddy ripoff so called builder has produced, We have been robbed of our dreams, we have been left without kitchen,double glazing,I’ll fitting French doors, no flooring, I went to wickes for our kitchen and flooring, a lot over our now depleted budget, the sales person went beyond our expectations, he showed us where we could make significant saving without cutting quality, he came to our house on several occasions to measure and remesure, they have stored our kitchen for us whilst we are completing the repairs, I can’t begin to find the words to praise them for their kindness . I cannot mentioned the name of builder just yet, or Website."
"Very big thank you for all your help Adam, to his manager, Adam has gone the extra mile to help, he is always very helpful, kind, understanding, and takes the time to help you when you need it, all the staff are great at the Exeter store, but Adam keeps surprising us with his knowledge of the store and produces, Adam keep up the hard work, I hope your manager thanks you a lot for your hard work, if not, from all of us in the trade, THANK YOU. Rob The Gardener"
"Just had a new kitchen installed by Wickes Exeter. Azad planned the design, then Kevin and Karen fitted the kitchen. All together the team that helped put our kitchen together were great and we are so happy with the result. Would recommend."
"Ordered a new kitchen from Wickes, whole job from design to fitting was done by them. Chose Wickes mainly because of price, came in fair bit cheaper than B+Q and half the price of Wren once they had applied offers on fitting etc. Made the mistake of checking reviews after paying up front for most of it and there is some pretty bad one's out there for the kitchens so I was worried. But I have to say I couldn't be happier, maybe it depends on what branch you use and there local fitters. The kitchen was delivered in time,nothing missing or damaged. The fitter Kevin Tierney was amazing, he did a fantastic job and I am fussy. It's an old house,nothing is straight or level and it did take a bit longer than he initially p!anned. But the finished kitchen is perfect, couldn't recommend more, no hidden charges,no extra money asked for even though it took more work than it originally looked like. Whole thing done through the Rayleigh branch in Essex."
"I visited Wickes in Worthing today and I was served by Millie in the kitchen department. I needed an extra door to house a boiler and needed a good match for the existing units. Obviously I wasn't spending a fortune but the customer service from Millie was excellent. She went the extra mile and searched online to find me a perfect match and size. She was pleasant and patient throughout. I promised her I would be back to discuss my new kitchen with her. Hang on to her Wickes she is a gem. No we have never met before today."
"Brilliant 2 for 1 offer on fence paint saved me loads."
Wickes is rated 1.95 based on 503 reviews