Wickes Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Wickes
1 New Reviews Written
02AM
2AM

About Wickes: Wickes continues to be one of the major brands in the DIY and Home Improvement sector. We have a range of over 10,000 products (98% own brand), and are able to offer our customers everyday low prices by sourcing the best quality products at the lowest possible cost. Most of our products are available for next-day delivery, including big & bulky stuff. At Wickes you can discover a whole host of inspirational ideas for your Home and Garden, with some of our key products being doors, flooring, tiles, kitchens and gardens. Launched in 2006, the Wickes transactional website features product details covering the complete Wickes range. Our website is constantly being enhanced to help improve customer satisfaction, so why not be a part of that journey by helping customers find us.

0344 892 2721 (Ext. 6322)

National Customer Service Centre | Rhosili Road | Brackmills

Categories:
Business & Office
DIY & Tools
Hardware

Tell us how Wickes made you happy

"Extremely pleased with the quality of building products we have recently received, all items arrived on time and with no damage. We were very grateful and impressed with our delivery driver named Ben who was extremely courteous, helpful and friendly."
Are you Wickes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Thrilled with our new kitchen from Wickes . Planned by Carol East fitted by Tony . Excellent job , all went well from start to finish . Would recommend them"
"just had new kichen fitted, from design to del to installation ,fabulous !! highly reccommend, fitters excellent ,left everything tidy everyday ,very happy !"
"I felt I had to write this after reading some bad reviews. We bought our kitchen from the Elmers End branch in Kent. The staff were very helpful and we had no problems with delivery. We are extremely pleased with the kitchen and our fitter Jeff was excellent as he fitted the kitchen expertly and was very tidy, clearing up as he went along. All in all an extremely professional job. A few panels were left over and we had no problems with a refund. I’m glad I didn’t read any of the bad reviews or I would not have chosen Wickes but I am very glad we did!"
"I just got my delivery today :) a day late but all that I ordered is here. The driver of the hiab even put it in my driveway for me. Thank you wickes."
"Purchased a Palrams shed 4x6 this product was easy to assemble and of very good quality."
"A great store very helpful will be back again"
"I visited the Chorley store last night around 6:30pm. They didn’t have stock of the decking boards I needed. Went well over and above by calling around different stores and finding a store who would deliver to me. Sorry I didn’t get there names a gent and a lady 6:45 is last night. Well deserve a pat on the back."
"When ever I have ordered from Wickes it has always been delivered on time and ordering was easy"
"Great communication, thorough packaging and speedy delivery!"
"THEIR RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND REASONABLE PRICES MEANS THAT YOU CAN PURCHASE MUCH OF WHAT YOU WANT IN ONE LOCATION.THE STAFF ARE FRIENDLY,KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FLEXIBLE ABOUT RETURNS."
"I bought a kitchen from wickes. It is stunning however there were a couple of small things to go wrong as with all major builds. I contacted cus services and they were excellent. Couldn't do enough to help. They were patient and understanding and replaced things free of charge even though they weren't really responsible. I really can't say enough about how good this company were to deal with from beginning to end."
"having just finished our kitchen today i have nothing but praise for steven salter the designer at wickes bulwell and jamie milton the fitter who was superb his work was brilliant and was very good right down to the last detail they have made us very happy and i would recommend their work to everyone thank you so much steven and jamie"
"Always go and get excellent customer service by Wickes in Hayes. The kitchen and bathroom design are so good with good budget, looking forward to buy one kitchen in their excellent Sofia Pewter Range."
"We had our kitchen fitted by Wicks approximately 5 years ago. Initially we had a couple of issues but they were sorted out very quickly. The fitters were excellent, very professional and approachable with any queries we had. The kitchen still looks as good as new and we have never had any problems at all so would highly recommend Wicks Kitchens. Excellent."
"I ordered an ex-display bath screen and it arrived on time but I was out at the time. They tried to call three times on my mobile but I was unavailable. Citysprint took it back to the Wickes office in Caerphilly and I phoned them for an update. The operations manager phoned me personally to reschedule the delivery free of charge. It arrived as promised in the morning slot. Very impressed! Not installed the screen yet but for the price, I can't really go wrong."
"I am very happy"
"easy access online ans very helpful completing order using phone help line"
"Ross at your Dundee store was spot on, couldn’t be more helpful, cheers bud"
"Used the click and collect service. Was on a call out when the part I had was no good, simply found it paid and was ready and waiting for me by the time I got there. Saved me time and hassle trying to find it and queuing again to pay. Also shopped through quidco for cashback :)"
Wickes is rated 1.83 based on 634 reviews