Wickes Q&A

18% of reviewers recommend Wickes

About Wickes: Wickes continues to be one of the major brands in the DIY and Home Improvement sector. We have a range of over 10,000 products (98% own brand), and are able to offer our customers everyday low prices by sourcing the best quality products at the lowest possible cost. Most of our products are available for next-day delivery, including big & bulky stuff. At Wickes you can discover a whole host of inspirational ideas for your Home and Garden, with some of our key products being doors, flooring, tiles, kitchens and gardens. Launched in 2006, the Wickes transactional website features product details covering the complete Wickes range. Our website is constantly being enhanced to help improve customer satisfaction, so why not be a part of that journey by helping customers find us.

0344 892 2721 (Ext. 6322)

National Customer Service Centre | Rhosili Road | Brackmills

Categories:
Business & Office
DIY & Tools
Hardware

How quickly does Wickes resolve customer queries?

Greater than 55% of reviewers feedback is Wickes takes over a week to resolve customer queries.
D
54.82%
Industry Average
" Really awful service and installation. "
- M and N Langdale
" I assume the kitchen sales people are on commission. Once you have paid your deposit it is impossible to contact them, despite several unanswered emails, unanswered phone calls and live chat to customer services promising they will ask Wickes (Epsom) to make contact. Nothing! "
- C. Neill
" Ok, it's Wickes. Not Harrods. Even so, I expected some kind of customer service. There was no apology or even acknowledgement of inconvenience after numerous cancelled deliveries. I'm surprised they're happy being so incompetent when there are plenty of competitors who will now get my custom. "
- Anonymous