Wickes Q&A

18% of reviewers recommend Wickes

About Wickes: Wickes continues to be one of the major brands in the DIY and Home Improvement sector. We have a range of over 10,000 products (98% own brand), and are able to offer our customers everyday low prices by sourcing the best quality products at the lowest possible cost. Most of our products are available for next-day delivery, including big & bulky stuff. At Wickes you can discover a whole host of inspirational ideas for your Home and Garden, with some of our key products being doors, flooring, tiles, kitchens and gardens. Launched in 2006, the Wickes transactional website features product details covering the complete Wickes range. Our website is constantly being enhanced to help improve customer satisfaction, so why not be a part of that journey by helping customers find us.

0344 892 2721 (Ext. 6322)

National Customer Service Centre | Rhosili Road | Brackmills

Categories:
Business & Office
DIY & Tools
Hardware

How does Wickes deliver?

Wickes delivers items by Courier and Own Driver.
C

Delivery - Average

61.31%
Industry Average
" I just got my delivery today :) a day late but all that I ordered is here. The driver of the hiab even put it in my driveway for me. Thank you Wickes. "
- Cameron
" Overall we had positive experience from the design to the delivery of items. "
- Mehriban
" Excellent design service. Delivery however was chaotic. ( A lorry was sent when we had stimulated a small van). Then when finally delivered we had some of another person's order and were missing one box. This was fortunately quickly rectified. Boxes were not clearly labelled. "
- Anonymous