Wickes Q&A

21% of reviewers recommend Wickes

About Wickes: Wickes continues to be one of the major brands in the DIY and Home Improvement sector. We have a range of over 10,000 products (98% own brand), and are able to offer our customers everyday low prices by sourcing the best quality products at the lowest possible cost. Most of our products are available for next-day delivery, including big & bulky stuff. At Wickes you can discover a whole host of inspirational ideas for your Home and Garden, with some of our key products being doors, flooring, tiles, kitchens and gardens. Launched in 2006, the Wickes transactional website features product details covering the complete Wickes range. Our website is constantly being enhanced to help improve customer satisfaction, so why not be a part of that journey by helping customers find us.

0344 892 2721 (Ext. 6322)

National Customer Service Centre | Rhosili Road | Brackmills

Categories:
Business & Office
DIY & Tools
Hardware

How do I contact Wickes?

You can contact Wickes by Telephone, Email and Live Chat.
C-
56.92%
Industry Average
" Very bad customer service and incorrect product description on their website, meaning that I incurred in additional expenses which they refused to cover. They just suggested I contacted the Ombudsman if I wasn't happy. Would never use again. "
- Anonymous
" Waited in for a delivery. Rang at 4pm to ask why it had not arrived. Was told that delivery will not be made and it may be next day or day after. I had been waitng for doors and had a carpenter arranged to fit them the next day. Terrible service and i will not be buying from Wickes again without an improvement in customer support. "
- Carl
" £500 per person, per day! I have now been chasing for a month to find out why I have been ripped off on the fit cost, with no response at all from their customer service. "
- Will Reddin