Wickes Insights

Wickes have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

D
Happiness Grade

Phone
0344 892 2721 (Ext. 6322)

National Customer Service Centre | Rhosili Road | Brackmills

A-

Price - Excellent

81.25%
Industry Average
" However, the price of all other items went up few penny and pounds and overall we paid extra money which is equal to the price of the item we removed from the original quote. "
- Mehriban
" THEIR RANGE OF PRODUCTS AND REASONABLE PRICES MEANS THAT YOU CAN PURCHASE MUCH OF WHAT YOU WANT IN ONE LOCATION.THE STAFF ARE FRIENDLY,KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FLEXIBLE ABOUT RETURNS. "
- Peter Mann
" Very impressed! Not installed the screen yet but for the price, I can't really go wrong. "
Write your review on Wickes
C

Delivery - Average

61.22%
Industry Average
" The staff were very helpful and we had no problems with delivery. "
- Anonymous
" I just got my delivery today :) a day late but all that I ordered is here. The driver of the hiab even put it in my driveway for me. Thank you Wickes. "
- Cameron
" Overall we had positive experience from the design to the delivery of items. "
- Mehriban
F

Returns Process - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" YOU WILL BE CHARGED!!! The returns and refunds webpage gives an 0800 number - but then it says on calling this numbers is not only NOT IN USE but it gets a lot of calls. "
- Anonymous
" By the way the Wickes install manager never returns any call. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

39.77%
Industry Average
" It took 2weeks for the shed to arrive and it'll take a further 14days for the shed to be returned and a refund issued. "
- Stuart Mcdonnell
" Zero customer service once kitchen had been paid for and delivered. Items were delivered which were not required but Wickes refuse to accept the return or refund. 1 door took 5 weeks to arrive and when it did was damaged! Wickes "customer service" department just pass everything back to store who just ignored us. Got so fed up that this weekend I will just dump the overs on the kitchen designers desk and let him sort it out! "
- Jeremy Clarke
" APPALLING service - I ordered click and collect, Wickes took the money, website crashed on confirmtion page. They ADMIT they took my money and didn't provide any products but refuse to refund because 'we don't have an order number'. Customer services line just fobs you off, the facebook page asks for DM then ignores it. Lost £70. NEVER AGAIN "
- ANNIE
D

Customer Service - Average

54.77%
Industry Average
" As soon as you sign on that dotted line all customer service goes straight out the window. "
- Jasmine
" Zero customer service once kitchen had been paid for and delivered. "
- Jeremy Clarke
" Totally disgusted with service. "
- Denise