Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 5a - 5b Bestwood Business Park
Bestwood Village
Nottingham

Tell us how Wido made you happy
Amazing and trustworthy service.
My drum bbq is excellent thankyou just what I wanted.
Easy to find, purchase and delivery spot on and free! But if a nightmare to put together but we are two disabled pensioners and a had the help of a hands on female friend so got there in the end. Thoroughly recommend.
Easy and quick ordering and payment online. Delivery the following day ...brilliant !
Very happy with my purchase and arrived quickly.
Very good service and quick delivery.
I bought a gazebo that was fantastic and the delivery service was great but one side is faulty and one pole is bent.
Excellent gazebo for the price very impressed with it
Ordered swing seat for £300 with a next day delivery, no sign four days later so sent email with auto reply saying received but don’t email any more, waited two more days and rang, answerphone, saying don’t ring email, but only once! Three days more and still no seat or communication. Appreciate current problems but if can’t supply then shouldn’t accept order and take money. At very least contact me as I am now very concerned I have lost my money!!!!!
I ordered an oil drum BBQ and it came in 2 days of ordering. Good product. Very happy and will use Wido again.
I hadn't heard of them untill i was searching on Google. I great alternative instaed of amazon.
order came earlier than expected great service
amazingly quick delivery and the fire pit is so easy to use Thanks!
My BBQ arrived I put it together I didn't have the correct legs for side table, I had a massive crack in the ash tray the lid hinges were all bent so my lid is wonky there was also some minor dents not the best for the money I spent i wouldn't recommend.
Gazebo took a while to put together and really struggled getting roof material to fit! However looks lovely up
great product,fast delivery,as described. thankyou
I was a bit sceptical about buying cheap loading ramps from a site I hadn't used before with some bad reviews but thought they were worth a punt at £30 including delivery. They turned up in a couple of days and certainly did the job I needed them to (loading a ride on mower in and out of a van). In summary, cheap and cheerful, but actually better than I expected and did the job nicely.
I ordered a gazebo on Wednesday and it was supposed to be delivered on Thursday. I have had no emails from WIDO to confirm any delays and I haven’t received any despatch or tracking information. I can’t get hold of anyone and I need this for the weekend. Had I known this wouldn’t turn up I would have ordered with another company.
We purchased a charcoal bbq with lid and bottle opener for 140 pounds. The item arrived promptly. We assembled it the next day. The instructions leaflet is so basic that it lacks vital information and makes the assembly process really cumbersome despite two individuals well versed in flat pack fittings. In fact the bbq did not contain any fixtures for the bottle opener and several parts are slightly bent not allowing for good fit. As is happens we also found the same bbq 20% cheaper in another store. We emailed Wido about all of this asking them to offer us a partial discount about a faulty item but a week later I have still not heard anything. Their phone lines are also not in action due to COVID! I find the whole service inadequate and unprofessional. It's a real shame as I would expect much more from a British company.
Great product, good price and fast delivery. Only slight issue was damage to both items in the same place....perhaps a manufacturing fault or weakness?
Great purchase, bargain & looks lush!
Wido is rated 4.03 based on 1,553 reviews