Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 5a - 5b Bestwood Business Park
Bestwood Village
Nottingham

Tell us how Wido made you happy
i bought a garden corner sofa, one of the main parts was missing.
they eventually replied and said they would send a replacement....then a week later said they didnt have one.
Ellie Brown of customer services offered me a partial refund which i accepted but now they are ignoring emails, the customer service team that are responsible for responding to emails are absolutely terrible.

this is still ongoing and no refund..... i will be taking the matter to trading standards if they dont reply.
Extremely pleased with this company, the only problem we had was there were no instructions in the box on how to put the bbq together...... took a while to figure out much to my husbands dismay.
Amazing, the barbecue was a great quality. The delivery was really fast!
Delivery was fast, delivery guy was great. But the product came broken, the box was all tape up. We was told any missing parts we can call to get. I don't feel I should have to do this on a product that clearly shouldn't be sent out. Still awaiting for my refund.
Fantastic service, quick delivery and fantastic product. Was easy putting the product together. Very happy will be ordering again. Thank you
Brilliant! Just as described and arrived on time!
I still haven’t received my order. No contact has been made with myself and they haven’t responded to my emails. Very Poor service.
Excellent service from Wido ordered one day here the next with free delivery
Next day delivery as promised at checkout .
Gazebo packaging was damaged during transit so gazebo poles bent/ scratched. Contacted wido - still awaiting response .
Service was superb and faultless. I received a dispatch email complete with tracking number within an hour of ordering. Within 24 hours the delivery was with me. Highly recommend.
We purchased the oil drum BBQ and although the product itself is good and delivery was very quick, it requires self assembly and was missing the two hinge screws for the lid! We had already invited people for a BBQ so had to find and purchase new screws last minute to put the lid on.
Little disappointed with product as material on parasol not great quality, stitching coming undone.
Easy ordering, fast delivery,and very good value for money easily put together
Good sevice only 3 days to get delivered. Just 2 hours to bulid. Not tryed yet raining.
Can't fault service. bbq bit knocked up but overall not to bad should have come with cover for price ..tesco do same £20 less I found I day after
Brilliant service arrived quickly and great product at a good price
Great product, great price and faat delivery. Perfect!
Parcel arrived in terrible condition with damage to the box at bottom with product hanging out emailed customer care with reply of well is it damaged emailed back saying it wasn’t but delivery needs reviewing
Very easy to purchase, quick next day delivery and item is good quality. Only criticism is that I was advised I would get a dispatch email, this was not received or any delivery info so had no idea when product would be delivered. Tried to contact customer services but no response for a couple of days which at which point my item had been received.
Bought this in winter. Opened in summer half expecting a half day assembling (bits missing/bust...you know)but all assembled. The finish is dining room suite standard. It is oiled and slick to open and close. My only minor is the chairs are perhaps not as sturdy as I thought. Im 14 st and they hold me well but some visitors in the 18 st region will have to be careful. I would mark 4 half stars....
Wido is rated 4.03 based on 1,553 reviews