Wido Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wido

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 9 Glaisdale Parkway
Bilborough

Tell us how Wido made you happy

"Brilliant experience and a very responsive reply and answer to my many questions - the item was very cheaply priceed and delivered next day as promised. Very good all round!"
"Swift delivery and very pleased with my purchase"
"Excellent could not believe delivery so quick."
"My order was promptly dispatched the next day. I experienced a delay with the delivry but that was because of a problem with the courier DHL out of all companies. In the meantime, Wido customer support were quick to respond to my email. They even contacted the driver and insured there were no further delays. Because of this i give them 5 stars for the effort."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Goods were of top quality.... just luv my new table & chairs!!! arrived very promptly & packaged well."
"Excellent product at an excellent price. Free next-day postage brilliant!"
"Just the job came on time good price what more do you want"
"Fast efficient service..and customer services exceeded all expectations..will definitely use and recommend again."
"Great service. First class."
"very good service"
We are happy that you are pleased with our service.
"Prompt delivery, competitive price and looks good"
Nobody does it like WIDO! Thank you for the positive feedback.
"Purchased 6 garden seats, excellent value for money"
We are extremely happy you like our products. Thank you for the positive review.
"Thank you for very quick delivery not unpacked them yet so hoping they fit ! however yr service so far 5*"
Brilliant! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service so far.
"Great service"
Thank you for your feedback!
"Great product for price.speedy delivery"
Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad you are happy with your overall experience.
"I ordered a pink garden parasol. The ordering system was easy and it arrived promptly. I am very pleased with it, the colour is lovely and bright and it was good value for money. Can't wait for the sun to appear so that I can use it!"
Nobody does it like WIDO!
"Excellent product and great value for money. Only grumble is the shipping/delivery date was incorrect and the tracking link didn't work"
Thank you for your positive feedback! Apologies for the shipping issues, I will relay this back to our couriers.
"i was hoping to receive parcel on the 11/03.19, as i had placed the order 09/03/19, but i am still satisfied"
Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it. All of the Feedback is taken in to account and acted up on.

If there is anything we can do to help further, please contact us.

Hope to see you shopping with us in the near future.

Many Thanks