Wido Reviews

Read Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 9 Glaisdale Parkway
Bilborough

Tell us how Wido made you happy
I had a speedy delivery! But once the item was put together i quickly realised how POOR the quality was and wanted to send the item back and reject it for a refund. the team got me to email images and videos to show why i wanted to refund.. which they then agreed to do once they collected the item... weeks later and still the item has not been collected despite numerous calls and emails promising it would be. This company should be shut down as they are liars and are clearly trying to prevent me getting the refund that I am entitled to. I will not be giving up on this and will be taking it further with trading standards and paypal.
I was concerned about using a company I had not heard of but the service was excellent - thank you. I was a little concerned that product did not come next day as I thought I had read but should have checked properly. I contacted customer services who responded very quickly and put my mind at rest. My product arrived safely the following day and I am extremely grateful for the quick delivery. The delivery driver rang too to check address. Wonderful service thank you
excellent table very strong and great quality delivery brilliant
It was very positive good product for money swift delivery
Promised next day delivery with no acknowledgement of third party courier may not be able to deliver. Really disappointed in service, item was delivered 4 days after order placed. Won’t be shopping again with Wido.
Fast delivery, wet & dry vac is a top sucker!!
Nothing but praise for the fantastic customer service received from Wido. I emailed to say one part was slightly damaged, received an almost immediate reply and a replacement part was sent out later the same day - excellent response. Items ordered were also excellent value and good quality (notwithstanding slight damage).
Finally something cheap with good quality
Excellent service and great price
Brilliant really easy to put together and exactly what I needed. Really fast delivery Thanks and Merry Christmas
Great value, very quick (and free delivery) and great customer service when I called up to confirm delivery time/date.
I really did like my chairs and the quality is amazing
Very good product that I like very much . My only comment being that the order was left outside my door because I was not in when the courier comes . Luckily my flat is the end lot and it was quite safe to leave there unattended because no one passes it ? What if my flat is in the middle where people passes through all the time ? The consequences would be dire if the delivery got stolen ? It would be better if a definite arrangemt for the time of delivery be made in advance .
Purchased a retro globe drinks cabinet intended for recreation room. Free postage, arrived as per delivery time, well packaged and easy to assemble with clear instructions. One of the castor feet was faulted (apparent manufacture fault) and customer service was emailed accordingly. Very apologetic and helpful (Dec) and a new part was sent out and received a couple of days later. Apart from the above minor glitch, the item was good value and I couldn't fault the customer service!
Easy to place an order, swift delivery and a good little grinder..... friends and family are now fed up with sausages
Not good state free delivery then try and charge u £15
I placed an order last weds and still haven’t received it! “The van broke down”
Speedy delivery and Superb customer service. Excellent communication resolved my issue (damage in transit) without fuss or delay, many thanks Dec (and the whole customer care team).
Found it easy and simple to use. Delivery was fast and the quality is great customising fir our granddaughters first Xmas 👌
It arrived in very good time but it's a Christmas present so I haven't unboxed it so I am having to assume that it's in good condition at the moment.
Wido is rated 4.15 based on 823 reviews