Wido Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Wido

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 9 Glaisdale Parkway
Bilborough

Tell us how Wido made you happy

"very pleased very prompt delivery"
"Awful customer service. Swing hammock arrived soaking wet like it had been left on a wet floor for a while. Driver wasn't keen to bring it into the house even though it stated over 15kg must be moved by 2 people! Once in the house the box disintegrated due to being so wet. This was a present so didn't look good. Luckily once dry the product seems OK but due to this company not getting back to me about this (it's been a week now since I emailed) I've been left to leave a poor review."
"It came on time when they said it would really pleased with my purchase I'd want to get cushions for the backs of this rattan set Wido could you help please"
"The website is very easy to use and the goods I have received are 1st class. Very impressed and will definitely buy from Work again."
"Like this set so much I bought two. Very comfy, water proof, and stylish. Very happy with them."
"Having purchased the kingfisher swinging bench, it seems to be very well made and sturdy. Instructions are very clear and simple will need extra protection from the elements."
"I ordered a cast iron casserole dish a week and a half ago. When I recived it it had a moulding fault. No problem, these things happen. I have since spent a whole week trying to get it replaced, refunded, anything. I tried ringing first and queued for 20 minutes before giving up. I next emailed and got a reply 24 hours later asking for more info. 8 days later and it is now 2 days since I have heard anything from them. Every email you semnd takes at least 24 hours to get a reply. I have submitted photos of the fauly casserole dish and heard nothing since. Update: finally after having heard nothing for 3 days I have had a notification that I am to get a replacement. I'm happy with that. Its a shame their customer service is so slow as the products are a great price. I'm increasing the rating to acceptable as that's the price you pay for ultra cheap stuff. If you have to deal with customer services, email and don't call, and be very patient...."
"I already contacted customer service which said that will contact me in 48 hours and I am still waiting, the double bin arrived damaged with a huge dent, I paid 58£ for something damaged and nobody has contacted me in 4 days. I got an automatic email confirmation about my complain but I am still waiting for you."
"Ordered 5 piece Rattan Garden set. Prompt delivery and item of good quality. One problem though and that was that glass on table was marginally too big for the base and doesn’t fit. Have e mailed customer services but as yet no reply which is disappointing given how quickly they respond to new orders"
"I had a couple of queries, assistance was very helpful and polite on chat. Thanks for prompt response too."
"First and foremost, the structural stability, and strength of the four "heavy duty" shelving units I bought is nothing short of terrible, it's extremely lightweight and somewhat unstable, and unsuitable for average use in a garage or similar. My problem started when dhl left the parcel in the middle of my front garden in full view from the road, in 4 boxes that looked like they'd been abducted and mauled by a pack of hyenas, luckily only a few of the feet were missing. When I finished doing the unpacking that dhl started, I built up the units, well, tried, as one crossbar was completely bent at one end, and one tab on a cross member is snapped so I can not add the supporting brace and a couple of the shelves were to big to fit in the shelf space so bow up. I contacted customer service in regards to the disgusting delivery standards, the state of the units themselves and the false advertisement and use if the word "heavy duty", when the items are in fact, far from being legitimately described as such. I received a response, majority of which completely dismissed my complaint, but concentrated on the words used to describe the work ethic of the delivery person, apparently my suggestion of euthanasia was "offensive language", I was offended by the work carried out by dhl and the ignorant response from Leigh Alder 'customer service manager' who apparently can't manage to put together a half decent response to a serious and legitimate complaint. All conversations have been saved, logged and will be heading to the relevant department atvtrading standards, along with cctv of the delivery guy. A complete lack of options in regards of a resolution to the list of issues goes a long way in explaining the reasons why I'd be well entitled to honestly advise against buying from this company. Steer clear."
"Very happy with my purchase and pleased with how easy and quick it went through. I will definitely buy with this company again."
"The Wido Folding Gazebo is the perfect event shelter to keep you and your party protected from the elements, whether you’re hosting an outdoor event, heading out on a family picnic or camping this gazebo will keep you sheltered from the weather. With an easy to assemble pop up design the gazebo can be set up in a flash, handy for the unpredictable weather! The frame is constructed from steel tubing for added strength and rigidity whilst the canopy is made from a weather proof PA coated waterproof fabric, to ensure you stay protected from any gusts, downpours and hot sunshine. **ITS NOT WATERPROOF AT ALL*** NOT EVEN SHOWERPROOF!"
"Happy with delivery and really happy with product purchased."
"Excellent experience. Placed order on Sunday and the hot tub arrived on Tuesday. Plus free delivery which is great. Super customer service"
"Ordered a 6m x 3m gazebo on Friday & it arrived the next Tuesday as per delivery date given. Item came with all required parts supplied and simple assemble instructions. A great VFM buy and superb quality. Very pleased with our purchase."
"Avoid like plague! Send out 2 faulty items and when trying to contact them no response and when trying to call I was on hold for 2hours with no luck of getting through. Very disappointing service and products. Will never use again or recommend to anyone! Very negative experience!!!!"
"Shopping with Wido was so simple and easy, from the web to delivery Great service. Well done...."
"Paid for next day delivery on thurs. No comms. Came the following Monday. Only reason I chose this site as it had next day delivery..."
"I am not happy with the service I have purchased a gazebo which I have put up today and 2 bars in the middle are broke so not satisfied at all"
Wido is rated 4.10 based on 397 reviews