Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 9 Glaisdale Parkway
Bilborough

Click Here

Tell us how Wido made you happy

Over a week
"Great customer service, really cheap but quality is amazing. Next day delivery And an all round trustworthy , decent company"
"nice neat and just right for a student"
"Ordered double kitchen waste bin. Excellent quality. Verypleased"
"Great delivery service, however the product was poor. Flimsy quality material, poor instructions which didn’t match the product."
"Omg I can’t say how happy I am with my chairs. They are such good quality and look so beautiful in my dining room. Thank you so much for amazing services and for delivering such an amazing experience."
"VEREY PLEASED WITH MY GOODS WILL RECOMEND YOU"
"Rubbish lost my goods in transit didn’t offer to replace them"
"They do what it says on the tin."
"Perfect item for what I needed 👍"
"The customer service is amazing."
"Ordered a TV for £6! Just as good as the expensive ones. Turned up within 2 days of ordering it!"
"Opened the parcel an it was completely broken. Material was cheap. Giving 1 star for how quick my problem was solved an refunded"
"Excellent delivery, excellent quality product and easy to assemble. Well 😃"
"Fantastic wooden kitchen. I was a bit dubious as there were no other reviews for this product but took a chance as we really liked it. The materials are solid and the instructions were easy to follow. I put it together without any hastle. Our 3 year old loves it!!"
"so pleased with my cage i now have three the same i was happy that i found the same cage as my other two & wido were the cheapest on the deal .. love it thanks wido"
"Quick delivery. Amazing customer service and highly recommended this website!"
"Actually 0 STAR! Item was faulty twice, showing very cheap peace of chinese plastic.. and on top of it i had to wait over two weeks for a refund after many calls.. Very poor customer service..."
"Absolutely thrilled with my WIDO salon chair. Exceptional quality, very comfortable and just the right size and back support for hair styling or catching up with paperwork. Delivery was fast and WIDO customer service updates on my order were very much appreciated. A very reputable company and I look forward to buying from you again."
"Brilliant site and excellent delivery timescale"
"The item is great but shipping not good at all. Parcel should be here on Firday (delivery next day, i ordered on Thursday) then on Firday i had message that the parcel will be on Monday even that the courier had my item."
Wido is rated 4.10 based on 707 reviews