Wido Reviews

contact@widosupport.com

Unit 5a - 5b Bestwood Business Park
Bestwood Village
Nottingham

Tell us how Wido made you happy
Awful, awful what a terrible money scamming company!
Goods purchased broke within a couple of months. Emailed Wido to requse replacement part - no response after 28 days. Further email sent requesting refund - to date not responded. Goods have 12 month warranty which is of no use when company will not get back to you. Worst service I have ever experienced. AVOID WIDO
If I could have given Wido minus stars I would. First of all the item I purchased did not arrive the next day as stated on the website. I then received an email offering me 10% discount for any future purchases. I tried to redeem this 10% voucher and it would not work on the website, I then emailed the customer service team who said that these vouchers were not valid.
In addition when the item arrived (garden furniture seating and coffee table), the items arrived in damaged packaging. The fixtures for the chairs did not fit so I had to purchase my own screws and fittings. We then spent an inordinate amount of time trying to assemble the furniture. The glass top was damaged and the arms of the chairs were faded. After a couple of months of use it is already showing spots of rust even though they have stayed covered.
I have been emailing the customer service team who initially did acknowledge my email and requested photographs, which I sent back straight away. Since then I have received no response. I am unable to speak to anyone on the phone as apparently due to Covid the wido staff are all working from home. My emails are getting ignored. I am shocked at the poor quality of the items they sell, the fact that the screws and fittings they enclose in the package are random and don't fit is testament to what poor quality the items are. However for me it is the customer service that is absolutely terrible. For any customers that are considering purchasing anything from Wido please avoid. You will be disappointed with the item and out of pocket.
Ibought a aquago SUP, within 3 uses the valve broke, i have tried to contact the company many thimes, but they have not replied. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
After receiving my gazebo, which had a broken part and missing The roof fabric, well over two months later, and nothing has been done about it, I’m NOT a happy customer! I bought this to use over lockdown with my children, I’ve been out of pocket and stuck with something that’s useless!! Would not recommend this company!
Awful goods and even worse customer service. Goods arrived damaged. 4 emails sent and STILL no response. Avoid at all costs
Do not buy from this company. I’ve been requesting a refund for nearly two months and can not get a response. Going to report to ombudsman.
Delivery details not passed to courier and I was not informed my goods were being delivered to my business address until the courier called me to see where I was! Other than that, I'm left with a large wooden pallet that won't fit in my car to dispose of it. Nice goods though and they were delivered on the day I asked for.
Well, the product arrived promptly, as described, good quality and very pleased with it. Lost a critical part (the bit that holds the filter in place) and asked how much a spare part would cost. No reply for over a month
This is quite simply the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to spend money with.
I bought a garden companion seat from them online - the package turned up badly damaged - 6 weeks after the initial purchase I have no seat, no refund and no reply to my emails.
Their customer service phone is down " due to staff working from home during Lockdown" and yet every other online company I've dealt with since lock down began are contactable except this one.
Just wish I'd read the reviews before buying as it seems i am far from the only person trying to get their money back from this company - just appalling
Gazebo arrived unfit for assembly.

Asked for assistance over email and got no response. A few days later I emailed asking for a refund, but got no response. They don't answer when I call them to get this sorted.

It's been 30 days with no response from them. Absolute waste of money.
Shocking service, received a parcel and it was damaged. Emailed about a refund or exchange and haven’t heard anything for 2 weeks. The email portal even has the audacity to say don’t email again or you will go to the bottom of the list. Will be seeking compensation and taking this further if needed. Definitely would not recommend buying from them!
No communication on when I would expect delivery. Got dumped on my doorstep and product was damaged. I will not be ordering again and will be contacting for a refund.
PLEASE DONT USE WIDO.
Terrible company, bad service, damaged or missing items, late delivery.

i bought a garden sofa from them which arrived with a large piece missing, after many many emails i eventually got a reply.... they said they would send it within 5 days.after a week i chased it and again after many many messages they said they didn't have one to send!
I was eventually offered a partial refund which i accepted and was told it would be in my account within 3 to 5 working days.......at this point they just stopped responding to messages full stop...the refund never came and i was about to take them to the small claims court to claim for the full amount when i got in touch with ebay (oh yes, i bought it via their ebay page) ebay read through their messages and just issued the refund straight to me :)

This company is terrible, they send out packages late with items missing or damaged, they dont care about you once they have your money, hard to believe they are a real company operating in the UK. from start to finish that took about 2 months and i only got the refund because ebay sorted it.
Avoid this company at all costs, when something goes wrong, they will not respond, you will end up having to take them to court to get your money back, tht is what i am having do.
Shocking customer service from the moment I pressed buy. First of all, they 'pretended' to post something, saying on the website it had been posted but DHL had absolutely no clue what I was on about, plus the shipment number was wrong. They essentially said well you have paid for nothing and we cannot help.

4 emails later and I am still to have a reply and it seems I have not only lost my money but I am not even going to speak to anyone about it.

Word of advice - look on Trustpilot before you buy, not these absolute nonsense reviews that the CEO has probably put up over lockdown. DIsgrace and nothing less.
Avoid purchasing anything from this company. Quick to take your money but can't get hold of anyone if you want to return a product. They owe me £279.00.
Buy from elsewhere! Fraudsters!
Avoid buying from this company. Quick to take your money but cant get hold of anyone when wanting to return a product. They owe me £279.00. Shop elsewhere !!
Faulty product, so I have sent 5 emails to your Customer service department which have been ignored.
In desperation I wrote to the MD and he has not replied.
Complete disregard to customer problems, I would definitely not recommend this supplier.
The BBQ was delivered promptly, but when the item was unpacked I found that there a couple of bits missing. I emailed Wido immediately about the situation and received and automated reply stating they would get back to me as soon as possible. At time of writing this review it has been 3 weeks since I emailed the company and I still have not received a reply let alone the replacement parts - I'm really not impressed with their customer service.
Wido is rated 4.03 based on 1,555 reviews