Whoopsie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whoopsie

help@whoopsie.me.uk

Clipeus Ltd, Apt 23971, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro

Tell us how Whoopsie made you happy
I first came to Usure to find a great insurance company without breaking my savings. Talked to one of the agents, and she was very patient explaining every detail, and unlike the other insurance agents, she was not being too pushy to me. I am also very happy with their rates. Overall, this is the best insurance company I ever found.
I love the fact that the reps are always available and accommodating for any of my questions or concerns. Usure has always made sure every claim I did was reimbursed well. Thank you, Usure will definitely recommend you to anyone.
USURE Insurance has always treated me well, and it did not take long to file my claim with them. They were quick and very competent in what they do. Thanks very much.
Recently my car broke down while I was riding out of town at night, and I had no idea whom to call. Thankfully I was covered with Usure, and they managed to find a roadside assistance quickly. They also made the repairing claim for my car very easy. Thank you!!!
Choosing Usure to be our insurance provider is the best decision we made as a family. We have always been treated with good manners and respect, and when we needed to make claim, everything was done quickly. We are thankful for their service.
I have used Usure insurance for my home, and now I am in the middle of getting another insurance from them. Application with them is always easy, and the reps agents are courteous and friendly. Great company.
Competitive rates, hassle-free claim process. Good customer service. Great overall value.
From what I can tell, this is a great insurance provider. I never had any problems with my claims, and I also really appreciate their care towards their clients. They even checked back with me a month after my claim to make sure everything was properly done. Thank you!
I honestly say that Usure really lives up to their promises. Each claim is taken care with ease, the reps are also very professional. I highly recommend them.
For overall value, USURE has been absolutely helpful for our insurance needs. The agents are also a solid team when the one whom I usually talked to was in sick-leave, other agent stepped in and my claim was approved in a short time. Thank you, USURE.
Thank you!! I was worried that it might need a long time to get my claim, but Usure handled it very quickly without any hassle.
Making a claim is so simple. Thank you for your great assistance.
Straightforward questions to fill in. Great value for money.
Everything explained clearly. No more headache deciding which insurance plan works the best for me.
Lots of options to choose from. Excellent customer service.
The website is very simple and easy to use for an old woman like me. The best value insurance around.
Their 24/7 helpline is the best. They are my life savior.
Great value for money. Twice cheaper than my previous insurance company
They do what they say. One of the best
Great experience. You can get an engineer in less than 40 minutes.
Whoopsie is rated 4.82 based on 89 reviews