Whoopsie Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whoopsie Insurance
Telephone
Read Whoopsie Insurance Reviews

About Whoopsie Insurance:

Whoopsie Insurance, from the people who care!

Let us protect you and the things you love, with our great range of insurance products.

All our insurance products are backed by regulated underwriters meaning your policies are all protected by the financial compensation scheme. It means that in any instance, you're in safe hands!

Tell us how Whoopsie Insurance made you happy
Recently I called them to get an approximate quote for an insurance for my home, and I appreciate their promptness. I realize they can give me many options regarding insurance policy. The way the agents talk is also very pleasant and polite, this is something good to have for insurance company. I feel treated like a valued person. Thank you very much.
I got an incident one day and my car breakdown at work, and when I called Usure, they managed to send people to pick my car up. They also recommended me with a good repair shop, and they got the job done really well. 5 Star service!
uSure insurance is pretty good... Always prompt with their communication. The price they provide is competitive with my other insurance company, but uSure excels in the customer service. I would certainly recommend them.
Good professional service. My application was done quickly, and it didn't take too long for the insurance become effective. Money well spent, it was worthwhile. Many thanks!
I was expecting a lot of work with my claim process, but I was blown away at how quick and trouble-free the whole process was. Our agent went out of his way to make sure the process ran smoothly, including helping us find the temporary car. 5-STAR SERVICE
We first heard about Usure Insurance company from our children, and they recommended us to get home insurance for our new house from Usure. At the time we knew we did need an insurance but we're not quite ready to make a decision. Then our son was unlucky to have his home boiler broken, but he told us that luckily his boiler is covered with Usure insurance. He showed us how easy the claiming process with Usure went. After that, it is no-brainer for us to get one for ourselves. Thank you very much, Usure.
Professional claim experience... I had never filed a claim before and they made it very quick and easy. Thanks a lot for the excellent customer service.
Usure is absolutely amazing. Great insurance cover, professional staffs, affordable rates, what more do we want from an insurance company? I am certain they got the whole package. Highly recommended from me.
I had the most amazing experience with Usure Insurance company. My claim process went so seamlessly. And the rate they offered me is really affordable. I can't really thank them enough. Good job, Usure!
I highly recommend Usure to all of my friends and family. They gave me great service, and their rates fit well within my limited budget, which is a very important thing for me. I really feel I save both money and time with them.
Usure did a great job assisting me with claiming process for my broken boiler. I really feel that they treat me like a VIP. Thank you for the great service.
I was so impressed with how professional and attentive Usure is to me. We desperately needed to find insurance for our home, and when we contacted them, the agent we spoke to was a pleasure to talk to, and the whole application process went smoothly. Hopefully, the claim process, if we ever need it, will go well too. We would recommend them to anyone.
Seriously good web developers. They are extremely professional and worth every penny!
I first came to Usure to find a great insurance company without breaking my savings. Talked to one of the agents, and she was very patient explaining every detail, and unlike the other insurance agents, she was not being too pushy to me. I am also very happy with their rates. Overall, this is the best insurance company I ever found.
I love the fact that the reps are always available and accommodating for any of my questions or concerns. Usure has always made sure every claim I did was reimbursed well. Thank you, Usure will definitely recommend you to anyone.
USURE Insurance has always treated me well, and it did not take long to file my claim with them. They were quick and very competent in what they do. Thanks very much.
Recently my car broke down while I was riding out of town at night, and I had no idea whom to call. Thankfully I was covered with Usure, and they managed to find a roadside assistance quickly. They also made the repairing claim for my car very easy. Thank you!!!
Choosing Usure to be our insurance provider is the best decision we made as a family. We have always been treated with good manners and respect, and when we needed to make claim, everything was done quickly. We are thankful for their service.
I have used Usure insurance for my home, and now I am in the middle of getting another insurance from them. Application with them is always easy, and the reps agents are courteous and friendly. Great company.
Competitive rates, hassle-free claim process. Good customer service. Great overall value.
Whoopsie Insurance is rated 4.70 based on 102 reviews