Whoopsie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Whoopsie

help@whoopsie.me.uk

Clipeus Ltd, Apt 23971, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro

Tell us how Whoopsie made you happy
I want to express my since gratitude to Usure company, for their kind help in getting my claim done. It did not take too long, and the agents were very nice to always check back with me, ensuring I got what I needed. Thank you once again.
Excellent service, at a very competitive price. Thank you, Usure!
Thanks, Usure for being the clearest and most straightforward insurance company!
Usure doesn't have many cover options, but they do have some good choices for insurance packages. The lady I spoke to was very helpful in setting me up with great quotes. I shall definitely spread the word. Thanks!
Amazing company! Usure staffs are so friendly, and helpful. They have gotten us a great price, which is way cheaper than our previous insurance company. Thank you!
I was relieved to have Usure insurance with me when my old dog was not well. They have helped me covering much of my vet bills, which we all know can be really expensive. My dog is well now, and I can definitely recommend Usure for your insurance needs.
I am writing to thank you for the fantastic service you have provided when I needed to make a claim for my boiler. I definitely have no regrets in using your services.
So pleased I came upon Usure by chance! They have covered my home at a reasonable price. I can definitely recommend them.
No hesitation at all in recommending Usure to family and friends. They have the best quotes for insurance that I know would cost more in another insurance company.
Thank you for the calm and professional way you talked me through the claim process. You have made my life so much easier. I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends.
I am writing this review after taking my second insurance with Usure.me. They have given me really affordable packages which cover my needs. I am pretty much sure that Usure will become one of the best insurance company around.
Usure has always taken care of our insurance needs and claims without any hassle. The company has a great reputation and they stand by their name.
Dealing with an insurance company sometimes can be stressful. But everyone in Usure is very kind and supportive to me. Usure surely is a great choice.
My car suddenly broke down, and thanks to the insurance I got from Usure, I could get help fast. Thanks!
I just submitted a claim for my home boiler, and I love that they responded to me quickly. They are also very organized, when the inspection was needed, an agent came on time.
This is a good insurance company. I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful they are. Their coverage is also great.
I am a new customer of Usure Insurance, and I am already satisfied with them. I just spoke with one of their agents about my policy, and she listened to me patiently. I just know that I have put good value for money here.
Usure has A+ score for their easy options and great communications. Their rates are fair, and every time I made a claim, the agents were very helpful. I highly recommend them.
Fantastic insurance company!! My claim was handled quickly, with no hassle. I am also happy with how the customer service agent treats me. I would recommend them to anyone.
Claim settlement from Usure is prompt and easy. The representative agent I talked to was super helpful and walked me through all of the required processes.
Whoopsie is rated 4.82 based on 89 reviews