Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Business & Office

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
Verified Buyer
"Branded products, seem good quality, everything as ordered and quick delivery. Very helpful on the phone."
Verified Buyer
"Lovely lamp shade, and easy to assemble. Very good price and quality. Delivery took a week from placing order to arrival."
Miss Buckley
"Always let me know when delivery was held up , nice to know there is a human response 😊"
Derek Fairbank
"Exactly as described. The brightest LED light we have found. We have tried many different bulbs to increase the brightness for user groups in our community centre. We have not wanted to change the light fittings as they are in keeping with the Victorian Hall. These are perfect! Although not recommended for enclosed shades these have worked fine in our fully enclosed globes for over four months without any problems. In use 10 hours a day seven days a week"
Leon Jones
"Wholesale LED Lights FairPlay went that extra mile to resolve an issue very pleased with outcome and more importantly with the product. Well pleased."
Tracy Rosier
"Exactly as i imagined. Prompt delivery. Would certainly recommend and use again"
Lorraine Sheen
"Great product at a good price. Fast delivery, definitely recommend x"
Tony Burk
"Great advice on the phone when ordering. Prompt service and all works really well. One negative. No instructions and with a wiring connection with four wires, there was some working out to do."
Ronnie Robertson
"Very pleased with my new LED Lights, work good with the dimmer and no flickering !"
Verified Buyer
"Wholesale led did a great job supplying exactly what I wanted for my campervan conversion, would highly recommend"
Peter Comben
"The Website has acceptable navigation. Found it hard to find the exact length of the LED lights and current consumption. It wasn't too clear the connection wires and length. The delivery requested was next day but it wasn't clear if this included Saturday. The LEDs are great. They are fitted inside a PC to light two transparent windows on each side of the PC case."
Adrian Canavan
"Excellent product, very bright led tube lights . Had a slight problem with one , but the great staff had it sorted out straight away. Thank you . Photo was took late at night and only one bulb was on ."
Vincent ALDERMAN
Diane Wall
"Purchased one white 20w and one 10w ,PIR Motion sensor LED floodlights.Delivered by courier on time.Packaged well to prevent any damage . Designed and built to a high technical specification .Fit for purpose for a security and night time access floodlight. Easy to install and set up. Would definitely recommend."
Paul Hougham
"Great lights and easy to fit. Excellent communication and quick delivery"
Robert Smith
"Recently moved to a new workshop that did not have any natural daylight. The light we purchased, we installed over the top of our polishing bench. It provides great illumination and was very easy to install."
Craig White
"Good quality, fast efficient service"
Dave Pennington
"Very pleased with both the service and goods - LED extrusion for LED tape. Used this for my under kitchen unit lighting."
Ciaran Madden
"They weren’t very good quality, no mounting bracket, they were screwed directly to ceiling from the base of the fitting. One of the neutral dome crimps came off in my hand without any force."
Janet Wight
"We are delighted with our purchase. The lady on the phone was very helpful and the fittings and bulbs arrived promptly and well packed. The light has transformed a dim dark kitchen into a nice bright one."
Verified Buyer
"The led lights we bought are perfect. No problem with delivery, they came the next day in perfect condition. Very happy with the lights"
Paul Robinson
"Quick delivery, excellent quality products at great prices."
Anthony Piper
"The website was easy to navigate, purchasing was straightforward. Delivery was faster than expected and the performance of the light excellent so far. No suggestions to make."
SHANE SPENCER
"Excellent advice initially followed up with prompt delivery and an excellent, quality product."
Raj Bishu
"Enquired about waterproof led lighting and I was informed very accurately and promptly exactly what I needed - very surprised at the costings and extremely pleased with the service - I ordered on a day when stock was being moved - still received my order within a couple of days. Not the first time I've used Wholesale LED Lights and certainly will not be the last - excellent company - great service and prompt delivery all at an unbelievable cost"
Matthew Watkins
"A very prompt delivery of an excellent quality product. My advice to anyone fitting these aluminium profiles would be to loosen the screw securing the bracket clip to allow it to fix on. The design, in my opinion, of the bracket clip needs changing to allow for a solid connection as the lip on them is very very small, meen if these could work loose if put in a place where there may be vibrations of some kind. All in all we are very happy and has added a touch of class to our kitchen. Thanks very much."
Verified Buyer
"They are small and discrete. But they light up the areas very well. I choose blue lights which are a stunning colour. The delivery was very quick and customer service was very helpful. I would recommend this product and company."
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with new lights. Good price."
Sean McLoughlin
"Bought these as replacements for ones purchased from local store. Far superior product, great price, delivered within 12 hours and easy to navigate website. Free gift and promo code also thrown in, cannot fault in anyway."
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the LED downlights I bought. They were delivered timely and the quality is excellent quality, at a great price and fitting was very straightforward. Overall a 5 star service."
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.42 based on 4,527 reviews