Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Basil Oakden
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
More Photos & Videos
The lights are fantastic but the speed of delivery and communication from LED Lights was poor compared to the majority of other online retailers. Having said that, we will be going back to them for some more LED lights in the future.
Delivery said 24hrs, it took 3 days!
Hi Tracey

The Items you ordered are a special order item. which need at least 3-5 working days to get to us. it does state on the product page.

Kind Regards

Reviews Team
Received no confirmation of order and delivery took a week to come.
Hi Adrian

Thank you for your review.

The Products you order are special order items which need 3- 5 working days to come to us. it does state it on our product pages. a confirmation get sent automatically to your email. please check your junk mail.

Kind Regards

Reviews Team
Not Received Goods yet but paid for Next Day Delivery - Ordered on Friday Expected for Saturday at Weekend. Please could you check when will be delivered ?
Can't comment before it's delivered.
I'm finding a real inconsistency with the colour of the white LEDs I always order warm white and they vary dramatically. It has cost me a lot over the last two jobs ripping out the inconsistent LEDs and replacing with new and hoping for the best. This is now the third time this has happened and I might need to consider a different supplier.
Website is great unfortunately this is where it ends, ordered items for 24h delivery that I paid extra for this service!! 6 days later the delivery arrived but was missing one item, this was sent out but 4 days later.
Bulbs ordered on 10th Dec and money taken. Nothing had arrived by 16th so rang to check why the holdup, told out of stock. Bulbs eventually arrived 23rd Dec.
It would have been polite if item was out of stock to advise customer to check if they were prepared to wait, also it would have been polite not to take money until order was dispatched.
Bulbs were fine.
Very poor delivery time scales and they can't even tell me when the parts will turn up.
Poor admin. Had to be reminded to send a refund! Still ending Spam email every week despite assurance it would stop.
The products are fine but I wasn't informed about the item being out of stock. This was the 2nd time this issue had occurred to me. I had to chase up each time to find out when I should expect it. It also took more than a month to receive my refund on part of the previous order, which I was told was processed until I checked my bank account. Staff were helpful though when I spoke to them.
I bought 2 led tape strip lights one blue and one white with different sizes and unfortunately the got them mixed up. However, they are resolving the issue
Ordered on a Friday at 4pm and paid for a 24hr delivery and arrived on Tuesday afternoon!!
Hi Amanda,

We apologise that your order wasn't dispatched out on the Friday as we aim to get all orders dispatched out on the same day. Unfortunately we do have a cut off time of 3:30pm, which your order was placed after. We did dispatch the profiles out for you at the earliest possible time. I apologise about any inconvenience that may have been caused by the delay.

Kind Regards,

George
Website good but was not sure why the strip lights are not quoted by the metre.
A quick call to the advice line soon sorted me out explaining that 5959smd equates to 1 metre and the quantity requested (i.e. 3) equates to 3 metres.
Agent then went on to UPSELL me to include channels and diffusers

VER HAPPY at this stage - let down by your chosen courier. Diffusers arrived Monday AM but still waiting for the lighting bits to go with them.
Hi Graham,

I have had a look into this and it says that your order was dispatched on the same day and has been delivered. If you haven't received it then could please call us on 0116 321 4120 and we can try and resolve the situation.

Kind Regards,

George
I bought this lamp to replace halogen laps fitted to cabinet down lighters in my bathroom. This was my attempt to "go green" the trouble was that they were too big and would not fit. So the money was wasted. If you are thinking of buying any sort of replacement lamp that is not a direct replacement then try to fit one first before you buy. Mind you I don't know where you could get one to try it in the first place. BEWARE!
Hi, you are able to buy one bulb to try if needed. On the site we do try and give full specs that do give you the size of the bulbs. We also offer a 28 day exchange or refund. Please do get intouch and we can help resolve this and get you some more bulbs out that will fit. Tell 0116 321 4120
Ordered 1 dimmer switch on the 20th of March 2015. Charged 4 times for the switch and still waiting for delivery on the 29th despite paying for 48 hour delivery.
The high-bay lamp ordered was not well-packed. As a result the shade/reflector was dented when it arrived. As this lamp will be in an outhouse and suspended quite high up so the dent won't matter too much. I know I could probably ask for it to be replaced but I can't spare the time. None the less, items should not arrive damage for want of extra bubble wrap. If not for the poor packing this order would have merited a good or even very good rating.
Yes I did email one person his name is Thom. Yes he was helpful but I ordered the switch a fortnight ago and still have not received it. He told me we do not stock all switches if that was the case and written on there website I would have ordered it elsewhere.
bought LED spot lights GU10, however, they were longer than the standard ones so did not fit into the ceiling fittings at all.

I kept them for use with other lights where the length of the lightbulb is not an issue.
Can't comment on the goods as they have not yet been delivered.
Clearly the delivery service is below par.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,897 reviews