Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
It's taken 3 weeks to get my light fitting and bulb. Not impressed at all
Hello Anthony,

Thank you for the review. Looking at out records I can see the order was placed Friday 5th August and delivery of the items was made on the 10th. Could you confirm if this is the right order number and I can have a look into this.

George
Customer service was very good, however they sold the items without a key wiring connection between the transformer and the cables. This meant that I had to order said connection at short notice, and on the day that they were to be fitted there was a delay.
Hello Jonathan,

I can only see an order for the connectors you have mentioned but not for a driver or transformer. Could you let me know of your other order an I can investigate this for you.

George
Was originally happy with the products however I needed some LED strip lights urgently so ordered them, paid the extra for urgent delivery which still didn't come the next day in the end came the following Monday. After having them fitted by the electrician, a few days later one third of the strip stayed green. I had them fitted in the bathroom behind a mirror so had to have them removed and sent back. After a week I receive the items to find them with a tape over the faulty area and still in the same condition. Having used the sticky strip, taking them off and sending them back having to pay extra to return by special delivery the item really should have been replaced and not fixed as it should never have been faulty so soon after purchase. It's a real shame as this has caused so much inconvenience, I have orded over £2,000 worth of products and have been generally happy with all other items.
Website was hacked at the time of my using. I ended up with really odd e-mails telling me my account had been reactivated with new passwords, when I had not done this. Unsettling.
Their product MSL 0115 led bulb has failed 2 times now (different bulbs). Bulbs replaced without question - this is good, but I am getting annoyed about having to go through the process of explaining.
Good Morning Malcolm,

It is very concerning to see that about your account, we don't however store card details. If you'd like, you can reset your password either through the website or by getting in touch with us.

In regards to the failing of bulbs, we are aware of batch issues which, in our most recent batches, has been resolved. If you need anything else in future then please don not hesitate to contact us.

Vishal
A significant number of the LEDs failed to function, particularly in the areas where you have joined the tape. A bit disappointing really.
Hi Paul,

I'm sorry to hear that, if you could e-mail images to cs@wled.co.uk then we help get your issues sorted.

George
Delivery took 3 weeks even tho website said they were in stock and on 2 day delivery, at no point was I contacted to let me know they were out of stock and this made my job harder as I had to work around this. on the plus side the lights look great, I just hope they last.
Hi, We do apologise for the delay but due to the item going out of stock just as you ordered we seem to have hit a slight system glitch. Please accept our apologies and we hope we can serve you better in the future.

Many Thanks

Alex
Ordered LED lights and chanel. The chanel came but now 8 days later I have still not had the LED, transformers and other bits, Really not impressed
Hi Kevin,

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service, but I can confirm that the goods were delivered on a 24 hour shipment to you on the day you ordered, If you are claiming that you haven't received this, Please contact our customer support team on 01163214120, and we will be happy to help. Kind Regards, Wendy
Two of the five light bulbs failed to work . I phoned . Replacement promised. So far not received.
Hi Gordon,

Please allow 3 working days for the replacement to get to you. They will be with you shortly. If i can be of anymore assistance please do let me know. Best wishes, Raj
The products themselves were fine... eventually. Wrong item was sent which took far too long and was too much hassle to resolve. Would not use again.
Hi Gary, We are glad to hear that you found the products useful, but were sorry to hear that you didn't like how long our returns/replacement's process takes. There can be a number of reasons why delays occur. we can only apologize about this and we do try our level best to ensure our customers receive the best service. kind regards, Reviews Team
Poor brightness, on didn't work on arrival, another half the less failed within a few hours
Hi Mr Magee

It looks like the items your order were damaged in transit.

We can issue replacements for you.

Kind Regards

Reviews Team
Ordered the dusk to dawn light. When put together to put on the outside wall it does not lie flush. This is a safety risk when it rains. There is no earth cable either?
Very disappointed.
Hi Jayne,

We have contacted the supplier of the product in question regarding the concerns you have raised in your review.

They have sent back the following information regarding the product:

Ø This item is a class II product and does not require an earth connection.

Ø There is a back plate housing with a rubber gasket that provides the IP rating (waterproofing)

Ø There is a 2mm tolerance between the back plate housing and the back plate this allows for mounting on surfaces that are uneven (stone / render / pebbledash etc.)

I hope this information helps to alleviate the concerns you have about the product.

If I could be of any further assistance, please do let me know,
Kind regards, Raj
Supply of products has always proved to prompt and efficient - however, if a problem is encountered or a return is necessary, Wholesale LED Lights response in respect of the due credit/refund/replacement is not in the same league! In fact, unless you are prepared to chase and chase - then chase some more, the endless promises they make on the telephone will just be forgotten!

The first 'returns' I made a year or two back took Wholesale LED Lights several months to eventually make my refund - I was persuaded that this was caused by a series of 'unlucky' oversights by various staff members. (I now seriously doubt that this was the truth!)

I'm in the middle of a (three month old) complaint regarding premature failure of a 5' LED 'flourescent' tube light and have been promised a replacement will be sent at least three times - I'm still waiting! I will be calling them again after Easter and I will not only mention 'Sale of Goods Act' but 'Small Claims Court' - and I'm not afraid to take that route.

I have found the small claims court most effective in resolving issues with 'couldn't care less' companies - 100% success!
Light was delivered and works fine but the 48 hour delivery turned out to be a week.... When I phoned them they said that it had been out of stock. They hadn't thought to let me know that, it would have helped....
Products are good and were promptly delivered BUT there was a part missing which took two weeks to be delivered and arrived incomplete.
GU10 AR111 did not fit and broke pins when trying to fit in my fitting
Stub is shorter than normal GU10 so cannot be used for all fittings .
Led soldered joint exposed so unsure about safety certificate
Expected me to take a credit note. Refused
H
ordered on a Sunday night did not receive the light fitting untill Friday
Website and product good, but took over a week and a half to get 7 light bulbs (which were in stock) delivered, with little communication or explanation.
Paid for 24 hour delivery, including the weekend my item took 5 days to arrive. Missed the birthday for which it was bought, very disappointing.

Item good price and working on arrival.
I ordered small screw fitting and unfortunately I have got bayonet fitting please advise
I was not happy with my purchase as the 6' long LED tubes did not fit my existing 6' long flourescent fitting. The LED tubes are 40mm longer that the existing tubes and there was no mention of this possibility on your website. I now want to purchase 2 new fittings and replace everything. I have emailed your company to ask if you can supply but had no responce yet.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,896 reviews