Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Stephen Brewer
The order for the lights and shipping was as usual very good. My problem is you invoiced me twice for the same lights (6th Dec) when I queried it I was told I am in a queue waiting for a refund of £71.41.
I am still waiting (16th Dec). I would have thought because it was your mistake you would have refunded me straight away.
The light looks great and lights up very good but I had problem fitting the base to the wall bracket. Very weak plastic .
Being partially sighted these low wattage led lights are fantastic. I am able to raise the light levels in my home without changing my light fittings. Will not use anyone or anything else again.
Superb!!
Initially ordered the wrong spotlight but phoned and they cancelled the order and said they would refund the money. Ordered the correct spotlights and delivery was fine as where the new bulbs. Refund came through for the previous order so I can only say I am totally happy with Wholesale LED lights.
The lights were fine, but I paid for next day 24hr delivery. They turned up a week later after calling the company to find out where they were. No offer of a refund for the extra paid on delivery, not any apology. Don't buy if you want them in a hurry.
Thanks for sending my item. I haven’t used it yet as it needs to befitted in a month time, so I can’t write a review just yet. Thanks
Very happy with the lights I received. They have transformed my kitchen with a modern look and the LEDs have greatly improved the brightness in this room.
I had one issue regarding one light that was wrongly packaged but this was easily dealt with through Customer services.
These things happen in life therefore I am still happy enough to give the company a 5 star rating.
It took almost two months to receive the order.
I did a search for rechargeable lights & bought 4. They arrived and were wired lights which I needed to return.
Not only was the person I talked to to really rude and stroppy about returning them, basically calling me stupid that I didn’t read the small print spec in detail, but I had to pay a lot of postage to return them and now 8 days later they have still not processed my refund.
I wouldn’t use them again if you paid me.
Wouldn’t use very poor customer service. Ordered lights and still hadn’t been dispatched 11 days after order.
Try sending me the right goods the first time....AND THEN TRY SENDING ANYTHING AT ALL FOLLOWING RETURN OF WRONG GOODS.
I ordered 1 metre of white 4mm LED strip, an aluminium strip with frosted cover and a 12v power supply intending to make up a light for a cupboard. The illustration on the website clearly showed a socket connector on the end of the LED strip so I was disappointed when the order arrived with a short piece of wire soldered onto the end of the strip. I phoned Customer services , explained my dilemma and was asked to send a photo of the end of the strip and I would receive a call back with instructions on what to do next. I didn't receive a call back and it being Friday I waited till Monday to try again. A different agent told me that that was how the strip came and told me I needed an adaptor to connect the strip with the power supply. No mention was made of male or female adaptor and since I already had a power supply I assumed the adaptor I needed would be the correct one sent. It wasn't. I then ordered the correct one - a female adaptor. Then when I went to mount the assembled fitting, although I was careful, the soldered wire, all 10 cm of it, came away. I have attempted to reattach it but so far without success. Overall I feel that the experience has been disappointing. The products seem good but the flimsy nature of the attached join and the lack of help from Customer Support - which led to further unnecessary expense rather let the side down.
Brilliant!
Very happy with the service received - prompt delivery and remote I ordered works perfectly to replace the one that was useless so able to use my light again. Thank you.
Excellent service very fast delivery. Keeps you update on delivery.The light is very good easy to in stall.
Easy to put together and gives a terrific bright light. I'm very impressed with the service and quality.
The T8 tubes look great but as yet I can't tell you how well they work as the tubes arrived without LED fuses to replace the batten starters in the old fluorescent strips. I have contacted the office and been told that they are currently out of stock, so I patiently await their arrival to be able to use my new tubes in my garage.
LED T8 tubes arrived carefully packed. However the starter motors were not included which necessitated a phone call. They arrived in 2 days.
Got through to your sales team quickly and did not have to go through an answering service.Staff were efficient and knew about the products.I have not fitted all the lights yet but I do not anticipate ant problems.One disappointment I did have was my order was under 20 kg but you packaged it in three separate parcels instead of one which cost me £15 extra in delivery charges.
Ordered infinity plus 70w floodlight Tuesday paid for a 24 hour postal service received floodlight Saturday teatime??? Phoned customer service to be told it's a special order (when ordered item was in stock)??? & the 24 hour postal service starts when Royal Mail receives order??? Very poor service...
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,901 reviews