Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
"I ordered dimmable LED lights on 8 May and received those on 8 July !! Two months. Every time I phoned to enquire about the delay I got excuses and was told they would be in stock soon. It was in June I was told they were on back order. Why does your system not warn the customer on the web-site when they are ordering that the item is not ex-stock? The web site categorically stated the item was in stock and did so throughout. There was a note that appeared in the description of the item to say they were on back order. You must amend your website to warn the user and they can then make a choice to proceed or not. Also do not state they are in stock if they are not. Other shopping websites do warn the user about the stock status and NOT in the description of the item."
"Item arrived on time and was in good order."
"I bought an outside security led light 2 and ahalf years ago, it stopped working, very disappointed as item description said led light has a life span of over 10 years!. I said this to man on phone and he said it only had a 2 year warranty and thats if it passed the test with them when you send it back and find nothing from the small print eg act of god. I had to purshase another one and low and behold it was totally different from the last design that tells you something. The only good thing was that they gave me 15% off the replacement, (you can get 10% using the discount code) I hope my other lights from them old design keeps working, spent over £300 pounds with them last time. The man on the phone was friendly though."
"Charged for 24 hour delivery when it wasn't possible; sent to wrong address; ignored despite multiple requests for updates; one of two packages arrived but is damaged; one person actually discussed the value of communications while apologising to me, then ignored the rest of my online chat. I understand things go wrong, and I'm ready for that; but so many things going wrong in one transaction and then continuing to go wrong… well, I'm either very unlucky or WLED have a serious problem."
"Website very good, found product quickly, and delivered fast. Easy to install and works perfectly. Strongly recommend."
"I have been most impressed by the quality of service I have received."
"Ordered down lights on line. The web site was easy to use the lights were delivered very quickly and I am very pleased with the product and the price."
"My order was delivered quickly and when it was meant to, the light is exactly as expected and looks great."
"Light switches n sockets are gorgeous, very tres chic, black with chrome switches. I am still waiting for sockets with USB ports to arrive, then can have them installed."
"It was a small order. However, I felt they valued all their customers as it arrived safely without delay."
"Two LED kitchen ceiling lights and mounts came in time. Well packed and easy to fix (by electrician). Finished lighting exceeded expectations! PS More detailed instructions would be helpful. Eg fix mount drilling holes in ceiling in complete square - the fix three sides followed by light unit. tgen refix fourth side."
"Ordered a 1 meter length of LED with a diffused Profile and Driver on 18th June. LED and Driver dispatched 25th June, Profile a week later after contacting WLED. Diffuser has yet to be dispatched! Fortunately other ongoing works prevent fitment at this time."
"I can only wish I saw the reviews here prior to my purchase. Unusually for me I am leaving a review to warn other prospective buyers to avoid this company at all costs. If you should encounter any problems then don't expect the helpful customer service team to support, an attitude of the customer is always wrong seems to be their culture. No service recovery is offered, you are fending for yourself if you risk a purchase with this company. Seriously consider a purchase before you proceed."
"Not the brightest bulb in the pack! Returned some IP65 rated LED tape that was wrapped really tight and had damaged or the IP coating which rendered it useless. Replacement sent in exactly the same manner damaging the coating despite emails and note in returned packaging!"
"Six emails still no order 2 phone calls return call never happened"
"Excellent quality lights and brightness. Very pleased and at the Service and phone support. Good company."
"I wanted a vintage look light bulb to complement a new light fitting in my country look kitchen and this bulb met my needs. It’s warm light but bright enough I am really pleased with my purchase."
"Units arrived promptly and in good order. Very good price compared with similar products elsewhere and with no loss in quality. Very pleased with product and light output."
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.42 based on 4,513 reviews