Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Basil Oakden
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with the lights I received. They have transformed my kitchen with a modern look and the LEDs have greatly improved the brightness in this room.
I had one issue regarding one light that was wrongly packaged but this was easily dealt with through Customer services.
These things happen in life therefore I am still happy enough to give the company a 5 star rating.
It took almost two months to receive the order.
I did a search for rechargeable lights & bought 4. They arrived and were wired lights which I needed to return.
Not only was the person I talked to to really rude and stroppy about returning them, basically calling me stupid that I didn’t read the small print spec in detail, but I had to pay a lot of postage to return them and now 8 days later they have still not processed my refund.
I wouldn’t use them again if you paid me.
Wouldn’t use very poor customer service. Ordered lights and still hadn’t been dispatched 11 days after order.
Try sending me the right goods the first time....AND THEN TRY SENDING ANYTHING AT ALL FOLLOWING RETURN OF WRONG GOODS.
I ordered 1 metre of white 4mm LED strip, an aluminium strip with frosted cover and a 12v power supply intending to make up a light for a cupboard. The illustration on the website clearly showed a socket connector on the end of the LED strip so I was disappointed when the order arrived with a short piece of wire soldered onto the end of the strip. I phoned Customer services , explained my dilemma and was asked to send a photo of the end of the strip and I would receive a call back with instructions on what to do next. I didn't receive a call back and it being Friday I waited till Monday to try again. A different agent told me that that was how the strip came and told me I needed an adaptor to connect the strip with the power supply. No mention was made of male or female adaptor and since I already had a power supply I assumed the adaptor I needed would be the correct one sent. It wasn't. I then ordered the correct one - a female adaptor. Then when I went to mount the assembled fitting, although I was careful, the soldered wire, all 10 cm of it, came away. I have attempted to reattach it but so far without success. Overall I feel that the experience has been disappointing. The products seem good but the flimsy nature of the attached join and the lack of help from Customer Support - which led to further unnecessary expense rather let the side down.
Brilliant!
Very happy with the service received - prompt delivery and remote I ordered works perfectly to replace the one that was useless so able to use my light again. Thank you.
Excellent service very fast delivery. Keeps you update on delivery.The light is very good easy to in stall.
Easy to put together and gives a terrific bright light. I'm very impressed with the service and quality.
The T8 tubes look great but as yet I can't tell you how well they work as the tubes arrived without LED fuses to replace the batten starters in the old fluorescent strips. I have contacted the office and been told that they are currently out of stock, so I patiently await their arrival to be able to use my new tubes in my garage.
LED T8 tubes arrived carefully packed. However the starter motors were not included which necessitated a phone call. They arrived in 2 days.
Got through to your sales team quickly and did not have to go through an answering service.Staff were efficient and knew about the products.I have not fitted all the lights yet but I do not anticipate ant problems.One disappointment I did have was my order was under 20 kg but you packaged it in three separate parcels instead of one which cost me £15 extra in delivery charges.
Ordered infinity plus 70w floodlight Tuesday paid for a 24 hour postal service received floodlight Saturday teatime??? Phoned customer service to be told it's a special order (when ordered item was in stock)??? & the 24 hour postal service starts when Royal Mail receives order??? Very poor service...
Customer service very rude poor quality cheap chinese imports wont ever use again certainly wont recommend too family or friends shambles of a company keep away......
Well made product, just what I wanted
Good seller
The link between the light and the sensor is fragile and was broken on arrival. Used superglue to reattach. The light works fine but activates 24hrs instead of only when ambient light is low.
Great easy to use website. Brilliant lights at very reasonable prices.
Terrible customer service, I have called and emailed about damaged item and it seems they do not want to respond .
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,896 reviews