Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Stephen Brewer
Goods weren't dispatched until I'd chased by phone twice, took well over a week to arrive even though I'd paid for premium delivery. Quality of goods was poor, fittings didn't fit together without pairing with a sharp knife, blanking plates to cover live terminals didn't fit at all. I won't be repeating the transaction anytime soon.
AS previously explained on what I assume was another web site the quality of lights are far from what was expected. There is a piece of flex hanging out of the back of the light which might be OK for an internal light but is next to useless for an external light. There should be a water tight connection box on the light, which there isn't I have had to travel close to 50 miles (return trip) to purchase metal conduit boxes and cable glands in order to make a safe watertight external connection. As of yet I haven't fitted any of the lights but will do so within the next couple of days. Would I recommend this product well the answer is no as upon receipt it was not fit for the purpose it was purchased. I have fitted many external lights and they have always been manufactured with a waterproof connection box.
i ordered a security pir light it took two months to get after two phone calls and I had to except a 20w fitting instead of the 10w I ordered
One of the bulbs I order does not work, properly, the red keeps going out, and it shines pail blue instead of white. The other one is fine.
Next day really meant 4 days. Phoned 2 days in. Told it would arrive next day. Didn't. Phoned again to be told they were waiting on part of my order. Cancelled.
FedEx delivered package to wrong address and it took days to retrieve it. Even though I had paid for Next-day delivery nobody seemed in the least concerned by my plight
Website quotes: 'This is a Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service and takes between 2 and 3 working days. - Item took several weeks to arrive.

Website quotes: 'We aim to keep you informed throughout the entire delivery process.' - Did not receive any contact to explain reason for delay.
Thought the service was very good with regards to dispatch and arrival time but I thought it was very poor the way I ordered a meter length and they asked me did I want it cut but they only sent me 75cm.

Also I know it doesn't make much difference but the length of 75cm I received had not just one but 2 joins in it... This wouldn't annoy me so much but only for the fact It cost nearly 20 quid so I would like to think it was more than some off cuts from other orders I received.
The light works perfectly and Is good quality.
I paid and ordered for 48hr delivery but it was 5 weeks later when the light arrived.
There was no communication from Wled and I had to keep contacting Wled to find out why I had not received the light. They informed me that they were out of stock.
I asked for a refund for the 48hr delivery charge but have still not received this.
Wled, you need to communicate with your customers.
Stock control not good. All items were delayed.
Ignore eMails.
Returned 50W (500w equiv) floodlight as not as bright as my 300W halogen. Still waiting refund 12 days after they signed for item.
Will not use again.
Ordered lights 27/11/16 all showing in stock. Called them 28/11/16 as I had no confirmation of order by email. Told all in stock. First 4 lights arrived a week later but the other 4 "to follow", called twice more to be told these would not be available till new year after waiting nearly 3 weeks.
Cancelled that order as need them asap, waiting for the re-fund to be paid.
Previous experience has been good. However, I ordered an LED floodlight and 2 T8 LED tubes. After 1 week I phoned to ask about the order only to be told the floodlight is out of stock until January and the tubes were out of stock and should be delivered next week. The Flood is no longer on the website although I think it was supposed to be in stock when I ordered it. The tubes were shown as being in stock and at the time of writing this, they still are. There are few things more annoying than to be told something is in stock when it isn't. One of those few things is then not to receive a delayed item notification, even though the goods have been paid for. If the tubes don't arrive next week, I'll go elsewhere.
Colour temperature of lamps incorrectly described and packaging quality of such that very difficult to open lamps without damaging them. Refund refused by WLED as packaging was damaged.
WHEN ON WALL LIGHT WOULD NOT GO OFF ,IT SHOULD ONLY COME ON WHEN IT DETECTS SOMEONE OUTSIDE
Told 3 times my order was being shipped that day 11 days later it was shipped . logged onto royal mail only to find not shipped but only notified of being shipped.

NEVER AGAIN
Order still incomplete after waiting nearly a month. Hopefully controller will be delivered tomorrow. Was not told about out of stock item when order was placed and wasted time and money having electrician here. Unable to rate product as still boxed waiting for final component to be delivered.
Two out of the 5 LED floods I ordered were faulty and had to be returned. I am still waiting for a resolution or contact from Wholesale LED to say they have received the faulty units or when I'm likely to receive replacement lights. Not great really.
Ordered goods paying for 24 hour delivery. No confirmation email for order and goods did not arrive next day. Phoned company to be told one item was not in stock even though it stated in stock on the website ( was told in stock on the website was in stock with the supplier) not with them, the item was arriving with them that day and I would get an email confirming dispatch that day and I would get a credit for the 24 hour charge. Next day no email phoned again item still not in stock but would send items already in stock out separately the following day. Waited another three days and contacted them again to be told the other item was in and the whole order was dispatched that day .I had to continually chase them for updates. I received a credit memo for the refund but I wanted the refund into my bank account as a credit note is useless to me as I will not be using this company again.
Paid for next day delivery and it took over 5 days.
The order was late in arriving ,I played for 24hrs delivery and had to telephone LED to get my postage back. Worse than this the 1st of the 2 bulbs has now failed this ads up to poor service and poor products
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,903 reviews