Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Basil Oakden
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
Delivery time and product 5 star
NeoTec Fire Rated GU10 Showerlight Diecast - White, good product but the spring fittings are awkward to use as the tabs for securing them to the body are not strong enough, so can bend and release the spring as you push them through the ceiling. Care needs to be taken and then they secure ok.
Disappointed one of the 6W daylight bulbs ordered died within 10 mins of use.

Tilly Adjustable GU10 Over Cabinet Light - Good product, 4 securing holes. Screws provided are cheap so use better quality ones and the wires from the unit are short so wont fit into a normal round wiring connector, but they provide a simple connecting block which can be used instead. I like that they add a chrome beauty ring to clip to the bulb for added effect.
These would have been great if I could have angles this lighting strip. It was very delicate and became damaged when I tried to fit. Have had to purchase another set from another vendor.
Easy to use website. Good product and fast delivery. Will use again.
I had to exchange my security light after 18 months & agreed to upgrade to a more powerful light. When it arrived it was minus the motion sensor, so I had to chase this up. The motion sensor was then sent to me & all is good.
Lesson learnt should be check the order before despatch.
Needed to replace led lights in a fish tank really straight forward they’re ip66
Better than the original looks great
Ordered lamps on line, arrived fast and all correct, just what I needed. Would definitely recommend.
Delivery a little late but other than that all A1
We ordered a circular fitting to replace an old one on the bathroom ceiling. It is well made with a glass 'dome' rather than plastic and was supplied complete with 2 E27 LED bulbs. It arrrived well-packed and delivered on time - an absolutely 'no-hassle' service.
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
All good product ok, had to call and chase as I didn’t receive a email confirmation of my order, asked for a VAT invoice told it would be emailed again nothing. Item arrived on the day it was meant to but at 18.40 with no updates off Fedex, lights are ok but logistics not great.
Excellent service and product, arrive quickly, great price.

Raymond
Although very happy with lights had a bad experience on live chat whilst trying to get some advice young man was rude
Excellent quick delivery. Flood light works well.
I have purchased both directly by telephone and via eBay. Both purchases were handled extremely well. Goods arrived promptly and excellent quality. Good company to do business with.
We wanted to order two 20 watt lights. Although the WLED website said they were available, the order clerk told us they were not. We ordered 30 watt lamps instead. Not a big deal but the customer-facing system should be kept up to date on stock availability.
When the lights arrived we found one was damaged and unusable. In spite of several emails and telephone calls to Customer Service over a 2 week period we have had no acknowledgement of the problem or offer to replace / refund.
We find that unacceptable. we won't use WLED again
excellent product, quick delivery all round service very good
The order for the lights and shipping was as usual very good. My problem is you invoiced me twice for the same lights (6th Dec) when I queried it I was told I am in a queue waiting for a refund of £71.41.
I am still waiting (16th Dec). I would have thought because it was your mistake you would have refunded me straight away.
The light looks great and lights up very good but I had problem fitting the base to the wall bracket. Very weak plastic .
Being partially sighted these low wattage led lights are fantastic. I am able to raise the light levels in my home without changing my light fittings. Will not use anyone or anything else again.
Superb!!
Initially ordered the wrong spotlight but phoned and they cancelled the order and said they would refund the money. Ordered the correct spotlights and delivery was fine as where the new bulbs. Refund came through for the previous order so I can only say I am totally happy with Wholesale LED lights.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,898 reviews