Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Stephen Brewer
Ordered over the phone. Very good service.
Beautiful shade for the hall. Arrived perfectly packaged in very promptly. Thank you.
Great service and products as usual
Bought a light with 3 dimable LED bulbs, but the 2 watt bulbs supplied were too dim. Cust service was useless, first telling me the bulbs were part of the light ( un-true ) and then saying they did not issue RMA numbers. Rubbish.
Ordering easy, and delivered on time Excellent 6w LED lights,. cool white in the Bathroom has made such a big difference to the old 35w Halogen bulbs .
Very Pleased
Delivery time and product 5 star
NeoTec Fire Rated GU10 Showerlight Diecast - White, good product but the spring fittings are awkward to use as the tabs for securing them to the body are not strong enough, so can bend and release the spring as you push them through the ceiling. Care needs to be taken and then they secure ok.
Disappointed one of the 6W daylight bulbs ordered died within 10 mins of use.

Tilly Adjustable GU10 Over Cabinet Light - Good product, 4 securing holes. Screws provided are cheap so use better quality ones and the wires from the unit are short so wont fit into a normal round wiring connector, but they provide a simple connecting block which can be used instead. I like that they add a chrome beauty ring to clip to the bulb for added effect.
These would have been great if I could have angles this lighting strip. It was very delicate and became damaged when I tried to fit. Have had to purchase another set from another vendor.
Easy to use website. Good product and fast delivery. Will use again.
I had to exchange my security light after 18 months & agreed to upgrade to a more powerful light. When it arrived it was minus the motion sensor, so I had to chase this up. The motion sensor was then sent to me & all is good.
Lesson learnt should be check the order before despatch.
Needed to replace led lights in a fish tank really straight forward they’re ip66
Better than the original looks great
Ordered lamps on line, arrived fast and all correct, just what I needed. Would definitely recommend.
Delivery a little late but other than that all A1
We ordered a circular fitting to replace an old one on the bathroom ceiling. It is well made with a glass 'dome' rather than plastic and was supplied complete with 2 E27 LED bulbs. It arrrived well-packed and delivered on time - an absolutely 'no-hassle' service.
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
All good product ok, had to call and chase as I didn’t receive a email confirmation of my order, asked for a VAT invoice told it would be emailed again nothing. Item arrived on the day it was meant to but at 18.40 with no updates off Fedex, lights are ok but logistics not great.
Excellent service and product, arrive quickly, great price.

Raymond
Excellent quick delivery. Flood light works well.
I have purchased both directly by telephone and via eBay. Both purchases were handled extremely well. Goods arrived promptly and excellent quality. Good company to do business with.
We wanted to order two 20 watt lights. Although the WLED website said they were available, the order clerk told us they were not. We ordered 30 watt lamps instead. Not a big deal but the customer-facing system should be kept up to date on stock availability.
When the lights arrived we found one was damaged and unusable. In spite of several emails and telephone calls to Customer Service over a 2 week period we have had no acknowledgement of the problem or offer to replace / refund.
We find that unacceptable. we won't use WLED again
excellent product, quick delivery all round service very good
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,901 reviews