Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Great service, affordable prices, easy to install. Definitely recommend.
Ordered 2 LED floodlights October 2019,and one of them stopped working within 4 and a half months.In February I contacted Wholesale LED Lights in February 2020.The abrupt customer service male said to me that’s warranty.So I sent it back to them through Royal Mail,WLED received my faulty light on the 28th February and on the 9th of March I was told that the warehouse would be contacted any my light sent out to me.Then finally after another phone call on the 12th March I finally was sent a replacement light which was the wrong type of light.Now I’ve got 2 different types of flood lights in my garden.When I contacted WLED I was told the original light is discontinued.Never ever will I or my friends and family by from WLED AGAIN.Really poor customer service,what a shambles of a company. I’ve looked on the internet and guess what the same design of floodlight is available but obviously after spending £114 for 2 lights my replacement was only £35.All I can say is stay away from buying from this company.Guess BBC watchdog should be made aware of their service.
Placed a order in person confirmed what I wanted 4 times was told that could be collected in person then it arrived in the post and the order was wrong drove back and returned then was told they would re order and would be with me in 24 hours 4 days later nothing drove back and cancelled the order was told I would get a refund in 24 hrs 5 days later nothing called again was told that the refund had be put on the wrong sheet and this would be corrected and refund would be issued in yes you got it 24 hours 4 days later nothing called again and got a refund the next day,would I go back again no way compleat shambles not even a sorry all for £11.94 cost me more in time /traval/and delays
Easy to find and order lamps. Delivery 3/4 days was fine. Will buy again.
Product went faulty after 28 days but within warranty! Company policy is to charge the customer to return the faulty product in order to get a refund for the product only. Leaves you out of pocket. I am sure that’s what they rely on if the product it isn’t too expensive in the first place. Not the best policy nor product on my case. Won’t be buying or recommending again!
I bought 6 White LED Downlights and bulbs when they arrived they were chrome, I was sent a return address label and returned the downlights for a refund and so far nothing but a credit note for the 6 bulbs that I still have. Is this bad custormer service, total incompetence or worse still ..... So be aware if you have a problem with your goods, your on your own
used plenty of times. as good as always
Rang asking for somebody to call and offer advice with a view to purchasing ten's of thousands of pounds worth of LED lighting and trunking but apparently the staff do not leave their office to offer advice, even though we are only 40 minutes away.
One bulb arrived broken so I phoned the company just after delivery and they promised to send a replacement. So farm three days later, it has not arrived. The rest work as advertised.
Very helpful. Great service. The lights did exactly what I needed. Thank you. John.
Had exactly what I required. Cut to length working really well. Easy to deal with and fast dispatch
They are an amazing company very pleased with the power supply that he ordered and the plug unit that is ordered to would recommend to other people as they've got good prices and fast delivery for a really good service as well
I found this website on Google during a search for a specific type of LED light. Wled has an easy to navigate site and when I needed extra information, a very knowledgeable member of staff helped me out. The lamp and housing arrived super quick and the quality is superb - very happy.
Will be using again as the customer service was second to none and a very speedy delivery of my made to measure order.
Very good service, even telephoned me as what I wanted was not in stock and offered a substitute. Also, very quick delivery. In the end I did not need the lights but tested them and they work fine. The reason for four stars is only that they did not have what was on the website in stock
Worst experience of online shopping ever. Bought 2 sets of lights beginning of December hoping to have them as a Christmas present..after two weeks, nothing. So I phoned them and was “assured and guaranteed “ I’d have them in time for Christmas.. it’s now middle of February and I still don’t have them. I can’t get through to them, total nightmare ! But thank God for PayPal, as I got my refund...they couldn’t get a response from them either !!! Never again, they don’t even deserve 1 star !
rubbish to put it quite frank. time and time again asking for item to be delivered,then when it did arrive it came without a PIR sensor which it should have had. i won't be using this company again. mg Advise stay well clear
This is the third light that we ordered, very happy with them. Really good price and excellent quality. The service was fabulous, very helpful staff when I ordered the wrong bulbs. Wouldn't buy lights from anywhere else now. Highly recommend this company.
Good communication, Great light fittings and GU10 bulbs, best iv'e found and a good price.
LED driver & lights all installed and working well. However, order should have been with me 16th Jan, didn't arrive until 30th due to bulbs being out on stock initially, then drivers. I had to keep calling to find this out. Would have hoped for more communication on the issue. 2nd time I've used the company, first time went without a hitch.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,973 reviews