Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Stephen Brewer
To be honest I didn't know what I was buying and thought it would be suitable. I've had an electrician in, who assures me this is not suitable for my mobile home. I've written and asked if I can return it, and haven't heard a word from you.
Prompt delivery of the lamp unit which is now up and running. The pidgin English on the loose attachment was reasonably understandable though I did benefit from my experience fitting one of your similar units
Unbelievably poor service. After a week of waiting for delivery I decided to phone to ask why there was a delay. Told they are waiting for some bulbs. I explained the electrician was waiting to install light fittings. So I asked for a refund, which they agreed to. A week later, my cancelled delivery arrives. No refund. I then phoned to explain that I had already cancelled delivery and was told not to accept delivery, then I was also told I would be refunded with items that were not instock, which I havent to date. After returning the goods unopened I then receive a phone call asking why I had returned the items and had to go through the whole story again. This guy said he would refund immediately, no apologies, and I still have not received the refund for either.
Just another point, they claim to be competitive but in fact my local electrical wholesaler/retailer had everything in stock and beat their price by £10 without discounting, so beware.
Great service arrived within a few days (New Year was in between) a replacement for one that had stopped working, guess the PIR sensor had gone, so easily installed.
I ordered for next day delivery and 4 working days later it still has not arrived.
Always very good and quick delivery
Have used the company before excellent service
The GU10 fittings, which are a great price, came quickly on 48 hr delivery, and the bulb retaining method is significantly more straightforward than on the ones they are replacing, which have driven me mad for years. Only one thing, the pictures suggest shorter than standard spring clips, which would be a blessing as they wouldn’t be so lethal, but in fact they’re standard size. Oh well.
Order was received in full, well packed and on-time - what more could I want?
I brought a 50w outdoor LED floodlight with PIR, it was easy to use the website, the light arrived on time in good condition. It was easy to fit and does exactly what I was hoping it would do. It has only been fitted for a week so I cannot say how effective the IP65 rating is and how it will last over time but it did look well made.
Lovely elegant lights for my new home. Great quality, service and price.
Bought two lots of LED lights totalling about £400, one lot on 2018 and the second in December 2019. Both lots arrived correctly and promptly and the lights are perfectly good quality although I can't say what the lifetime of the bulbs will be - time will tell!
On the whole we are pleased with the lights now they are fixed up and they look good with a very bright light. However, it was very difficult to put them into the ceiling cut outs. The butterfly springs keep coming off the light casing. In the end we had to go into the ceiling space (Lucky they were upstairs and not between floors). we took the springs out completely put the light through the hole from downstairs and then in the loft space, with difficulty, we put the springs back in. Once in the held very well. I don't think i would purchase these again.
I had the order dispatched to my work address but there was no mention of my name on the labels. As a result the package was opened by a workmate and left in a storeroom. I didn't find it until I returned to work after holidays. The tape was in a foil bag labelled warm white.I ordered cool white. Could not test colour because power supply and led,s had the same gender connector. I did not want to alter anything in case it had to be returned.Made a connector and tested.Tape is cool white despite labels. Could have been a much smoother transaction. Please take this review as constructive criticism,not a rant. Thanks Steve Taylor.
Just to note 24hr delivery is from despatch date, not from order date. Mine took 5 days to reach me.
Item arrived promptly and at a good price, however it differed slightly from the image shown on the website (backplate was a different shape, and swan neck a bit longer with different finial). As this was a replacement for what should have been an identical light that was to match others on the exterior of the house, I have had to modify the product and use the backplate from the old one so that it matches the rest of the exterior lights.
If it weren’t for this, the review would have been 5*
Wholesale LED Lights 4 star review on 28th December 2019
The advertisement showed a sewing machine being illuminated by a strip of lights. It said they could be cut to any multiple of 10 cm lights. In good faith I purchased a strip which arrived with no instructions, no indication of how to wire in the small length of electrical wire and nothing to say you need a 12 volt converter, a transformer and a whole raft of other electrical knowledge. I emailed the company for instructions and got nothing back. This fails the trades description act as it is not usable in the state it arrives at your home.
Very pleased with my dawn to dusk light easy to wire up very effective .
Ordering Wholesale LED lights was quick, friendly and efficient and the delivery much faster than I expected, Well done to all concerned!
Great customer service and great products .
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,903 reviews