Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
"Website very good, found product quickly, and delivered fast. Easy to install and works perfectly. Strongly recommend."
"I have been most impressed by the quality of service I have received."
"Ordered down lights on line. The web site was easy to use the lights were delivered very quickly and I am very pleased with the product and the price."
"My order was delivered quickly and when it was meant to, the light is exactly as expected and looks great."
"Light switches n sockets are gorgeous, very tres chic, black with chrome switches. I am still waiting for sockets with USB ports to arrive, then can have them installed."
"It was a small order. However, I felt they valued all their customers as it arrived safely without delay."
"Two LED kitchen ceiling lights and mounts came in time. Well packed and easy to fix (by electrician). Finished lighting exceeded expectations! PS More detailed instructions would be helpful. Eg fix mount drilling holes in ceiling in complete square - the fix three sides followed by light unit. tgen refix fourth side."
"Ordered a 1 meter length of LED with a diffused Profile and Driver on 18th June. LED and Driver dispatched 25th June, Profile a week later after contacting WLED. Diffuser has yet to be dispatched! Fortunately other ongoing works prevent fitment at this time."
"I can only wish I saw the reviews here prior to my purchase. Unusually for me I am leaving a review to warn other prospective buyers to avoid this company at all costs. If you should encounter any problems then don't expect the helpful customer service team to support, an attitude of the customer is always wrong seems to be their culture. No service recovery is offered, you are fending for yourself if you risk a purchase with this company. Seriously consider a purchase before you proceed."
"Not the brightest bulb in the pack! Returned some IP65 rated LED tape that was wrapped really tight and had damaged or the IP coating which rendered it useless. Replacement sent in exactly the same manner damaging the coating despite emails and note in returned packaging!"
"Six emails still no order 2 phone calls return call never happened"
"Excellent quality lights and brightness. Very pleased and at the Service and phone support. Good company."
"I wanted a vintage look light bulb to complement a new light fitting in my country look kitchen and this bulb met my needs. It’s warm light but bright enough I am really pleased with my purchase."
"Units arrived promptly and in good order. Very good price compared with similar products elsewhere and with no loss in quality. Very pleased with product and light output."
"Excellent product and price. Excellent service,highly recommend."
"Not yet tested. Should have a longer life than the ones they replace. That will be helpful since they are awkward to fit."
"Nice looking lights that arrived on time in perfect condition. The site was easy to navigate and I didn't have to create a log-in to order, like other sites."
"Ordered 2 bulbs, one does not work.. a week on after reporting it I've yet to have this resolved after 1 instant message and two emails.. hoping to get this sorted soon!"
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.42 based on 4,469 reviews