Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
The first request for a review arrived before the goods did. They are light bulbs.. You can't get excited about light bulbs. You plug them in and they work until they don't, then you buy more which is why we bought these. Personally I don't think there are any bulbs that last as long as they claim but as its about impossible to quantify we will never know. The one we fitted is still working so I can't really tell you any more. They were well packaged and arrived on Tuesday 12/11.
The website was easy to navigate and my order arrived in the expected timeframe. My only comment on the process was that the shipping E-Mail stated the package was 48 hour Parcel Force tracked, but gave no ref number to allow it actually to be tracked.
Ordering and partial initial delivery was easy. Part of the order (the mounts) arrived next day however I rang to say the panel lights were not with the delivery as I'd expected. The guy I spoke to was apologetic and said they would be delivered the next day. They were but one worked and the other didn't. When I phoned them they asked me to take photos of the non working one and email them. The next day I rang again to see what was happening to be told a new one would be sent out that day and I should just keep the broken one or throw it away! It wasn't sent out! I rang every day for the next 4 days until eventually getting a FedEx tracking number for delivery the next day! Finally got the replacement that works! Happy now to have the lights I wanted and they will look great. All these guys needed to do was be honest that they were waiting for stock!
I can't give a review of my order, as unfortunately they appear to be of the wrong fitting. I shall be, this weekend, trying to ascertain the correct fitting. Can I return my order, if necessary? Many thanks for your help.
Nice light purchased for work use on 110 volt
Excellent would order again much more brighter Payed for next day delivery received next day lunchtime
I recieved my order promptly but it was incomplete but this oversight was rectified quickly by the very helpful staff I dealt with, so I would still give them five stars
Quality service and product.
Ordered LED floodlight. Arrived promptly but was not the 120 degree wide beam as I ordered. The light they sent was also cheaper looking and know we’re as good as the one I order. Was told I had been sent and equivalent. No Chance.
Brilliant company excellent product does what it suppost to do, light brightly with a wide beam 120° at 6watts, very pleased
I suspect they work well. However the L-shaped piece of metal does not appear to fit into the ceiling ring (which is the case on similar models). Wled Customer Service promised to get back and explain it after speaking to the manufacturer - but never did.
The bulbs I wanted were easy to find on the web site. My order arrived promptly containing the correct items and I am very happy with the bulbs. The LED G9 bulbs I bought are reasonably priced, have good brightness and colour temperature plus are dimmable. We have light fittings that take them all over the house and although slightly bigger than the old style halogen capsules, these bulbs fit into all the fixtures fine. It's taken me a while to find out what bulbs works best for us in terms of power output and colour temperature, but I like these ones and this is my second batch of them. Most of the originals are still going strong, although a few have not lasted as long as they were supposed to.
Very helpful staff guided an idiot to exactly what I needed.
Good product arrived as stated
Bought led lights for my kitchen. They arrived in good condition and fully working. The only issue the boxes for the led lights say not dimmable, but they were its only the transformer that needs to be. The lable on the transformer indicates this as dimmable. I did speak to customer service who pointed this out. My only other criticism they show you the cost of the lights but fail to show the vat until to buy them, this would be helpful showing all the costs. Would use them again.
Very happy good value
Lamps are great, but did not come with the lightbulbs I paid for, nor any lightbulbs at all for that matter.
Paid for 24h delivery - Item arrived exactly- 1 week - 7 days later - bit of a miss advertising there isn’t it. Also called up twice during the week to see where the item is - no communication from company whatsoever. Order was placed on Thursday- first follow up call was made on Monday - was assured that my item will be with me on Tuesday, then nothing by Thursday - another call on Thursday- assured it will be on Friday - well it did arrive however miles out of 24h delivery.
Excellent value quick and efficient service
The lights are brilliant and delivery was fast!
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.40 based on 4,771 reviews