Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
My order was handled really poorly. We had to call two or three times to follow up on a couple of items that had not arrived, albeit there was no indication that these items were not in stock (or could not be delivered by the stockist) and could not be delivered on time. This caused us challenges with our electrician and had knock on impacts for our house build - so real, tangible impacts. As above, all of the chasing was done by us, WLED had little desire to follow up for us. Add to this that WLED sent us MORE lamps than we ordered, it points to a fairly poor set-up. I've unsubscribed from the mailing list as I can't envisage using WLED again.
Ordered 5 x LED's, 4 were the correct type, the other one was not the type I ordered.
Lasted 2 years, one bulb out of 5 still working.
Ordered two lights ,one was broken ,returned it.When fixing the other light ,that broke in the same place as the returned one .ie: the sensor was loose ,only hanging by the wiring .
Happy to take orders but ignore emails and requests to deal with warranty claims on failed items.
Hi I am unable to say anything about my purchase as i have still not recieved it. K Martin.
Good supplied were fine, but despatch promptness less than expected. Similar companies will despatch the next working day, however goods ordered online thursday night were not despatched on Tuesday following week when I rang up to chase. Website talks about typical delivery time but not days to despatch. They changed to Next Day delivery rather than standard to make sure I got them in time which was good. But other vendors like LEDhut very reliable next day despatch....
My order for two drivers and four LEDs took a week to arrive. One of the LEDs was the wrong colour temperature so I photographed the packaging and emailed the picture to Wholesale LED Lights along with my customer details. This was a week ago and so far I have heard nothing from them. So at this point I can not recommend Wholesale LED Light because delivery is slow, the order is not fulfilled correctly and they are not responsive to emailed details of the problem.
Arrived within the time stated, easy navigation through the website. Product:- "Oh dear" not so good 10watt!!! I dont think so, 1 watt maybe, dosen't light up an area of 18 square metres, probaly a cheap import from China, I bought three of these, absolute waste of money. One dissapointed customer I will not be making further purchases from you
I purchased the 50W RGB LED Floodlight as the supplier suggested the 100w version may be too bright for some gardens. Very dissapointed as it was not very bright in a corner of the front garden
Wrong size clips sent. The connectors are not very good . I wouldn't use these again
Delays in getting the lights we ordered Faulty bulbs that were difficult to change and sort out. When we got the replacement these are also faulty and now need replacing Poor customer care Poor quality product that I am still trying to sort out. Not an easy process for dealing with problems and faults. I have been really disappointed with the whole process.
Delivery took over a month. It was clear something had gone wrong and a telephone call I made went some way for me to appreciate this might not be normal and the "glitch" would be put right. I still had to wait a while but eventually my order was delivered
Glass porch lantern with proximity sensor arrived broken in flimsy packaging through the post. A replacement took much chasing and several weeks to arrive. Now finally fitted, the sensor worked for a week and is now intermittent. So packaging was poor, customer service was poor, and product quality is poor.
Order took 5 weeks to get here with 1 part of order unavailable.No correspondence from comoany and only when I contacted them did they update me eventually. Also took a fortnight to refund me for unavailable item. Response by emails poor and only when phoning company did someone eventually take it upon themself to sort out my order and give me an appropriate response. Disappointed with service and will not use again.
The bulkhead units I purchased were of very poor quality. The materials and finish were poor and two of the three units were unusable because the lampholder terminal screws were either missing or had stripped threads.
Product took about three weeks to arrive and the only communication was following my two requests for information on progress. Product has not been used yet bit looks to be a good quality.
I ordered WARM white lights and got harsh yellow lights. There was no WARM. Theses have been installed and I'm now trying to find a way to soften the colour.
The tube that arrived started flickering & buzzing after 1 day - company advised and stated they would send a replacement, but that was over 2 weeks ago and I’ve heard nothing more. Bit disappointing.
I had made an order for 8 x GU10 LED Cool lamps and 3 x Outside up/Down GU10 lights with Lamps. I received my order very promptly and replaced the 8 x GU10 for Warm ones, but when I went to install the outside lights there were no lamps in the box. i have written 2 emails to support and cs at wled and have had no reply. from being a very satisfied customer previously and onkly buying LED lamps from you I will now look elsewhere.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,848 reviews