Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
I bought an outside security light. I asked about retiring and was given erroneous info. The product although good came with the most incomprehensible instructions written by someone with an inadequate command of English.
Good website,easy to navigate and goods arrived on time. Not 5 stars because I have since found a cheaper supplier but not their fault. Since this is a long life product it is not possible to say if it lives up to expectations.
I returned a pir because the sensor detached from the body. The replacement did the same. On calling as a courtesy and as requested before giving feedback, the operative was hopeless....didn't ask my name,order number, didn't wait to hear my telephone number and seemed impatient as well as incompetent. After another call however, the next respondent was helpful and apologetic and despatched an upgraded item ( which I have now received). My profession involved feedback and analysis so I send this as a rather perplexed but ultimately satisfied customer. Regards, Dr. M.Osborne.
Good replacement for halegen bulbs which got very hot. Prompt delivery, unable to say how reliable they will be at this stage.
Good communication and affordable price
As described nice lights
Ordered 3 warm white 1.8W G4 slimline capsule led's and a 6W led driver. Driver works fine and easy to install; the capsules were not quite as bright as the pre-existing 20W halogen G4s despite being listed as being equivalent to 25W. Although listed as slimline they were a bit of a squeeze to fit in my units under the kitchen cabinets, but they are the size listed so shouldn't have come as a surprise to me. I expected an email when they were shipped but none appeared before they actually arrived (or even afterwards). I am sufficiently satisfied with the product to have ordered some more - Cool white this time.
Wholesale LED Lights 4 star review on 11th October 2019 Wholesale LED Lights 4 star review on 11th October 2019
LED light panel is just what I needed and delivery was fast. Disappointed that the SUPER10 discount didn't work. The Live Chat said the code wasn't for commercial lights but this wasn't stated anywhere I could see on the website.
I had ordered the wrong item and contacted online who was very helpful in my being able to rectify with the correct one being delivered within two days.
If you can use with the wire hanging out everything is ok but if you need to fit your wire into the unit, thats a real faff! Also the WHITE unit is supplied with a BLACK cable.
Slight problem l mtr lenghth tail not soldered properly was in bottom of bag looked at end of led and solder on contacts and solder on tail for the amount charged for cutting and soldering not really value for money. Overall though service and speed of delivery was good.
My delivery arrived with one small connector missing. Following a message with WLED the part was dispatched quickly. My grandson is very pleased with the LED lights shining on his map of the world.
Did what I wanted Easy to fit Just thought batteries in remote would be supplied as well
Very satisfied but found that butterfly springs had a tendency to spring off when installing. One sprang a fair distance in the loft which may have been a problem had it been a downstairs ceiling. Also the terminal block is only really designed for one cable with ease. Most situations there will be a loop in and out.
Wholesale LED Lights 4 star review on 27th September 2019
Products very competitively priced with an exceptional delivery turnaround.
did have problem placing order online but phoned in staff very helpful. unfortunately led panel arrived damaged , but good quick response from your staff have dispatched another that i hope to arrive today. thank you.
I bought 3 strips of LED lights with 3 transformers in June 2018. One trans former stopped working within a week and was immediately replaced. A second transformer stopped working after 14 months and since it was outside guarantee, I had to buy a new and different one, the original type no longer stocked, presumably because it was found to be unreliable. The service from Wholesale LED is really excellent, a pity it supplies substandard equipment.
The product was fine once we sorted out the issue with the initial light which was faulty. The service was great and communication first class
Good site but having to buy a panel frame to mount the light panel made it expensive.
Excellent delivery and good web site. Unfortunately the light I ordered was too long for my new light unit which I was unaware of the restriction in length. I found that their prices were quite high but perhaps the quality is better. I will never know!
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 5,006 reviews