Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Was sent the wrong led lights and then told on phone I should have been notified they were a replacement for the ones a I ordered as the were out of stock. The company admitted the mistake and have said they will send me out the ones I ordered when they are back in stock in a few months as a gesture of good will. I'm the meantime I needed lights so they let me keep the wrong ones
Not sure if you'll want this on the site or not... I was pleased with the look of my dusk/dawn lantern, which was exactly the type I wanted. Unfortunately, the part of the frame which holds the glass panels was slightly bent, but I decided I could live with that. The wrong instructions were included, which were for a PIR light. I was able to work around this, while discovering that I had to remove the photocell from the body of the lantern in order to fit the glass. I drilled my wall for the 2 mounting holes in the backplate, and wired everything up. On attempting to mount the front of the lantern to the backplate, I found the bolt supplied was slightly too short. It may have worked on a perfectly flat wall, of the type most buildings don't have... In my attempts to "start" the thread, I found that the female thread in the alloy backplate stripped almost immediately. I was able to solve this by drilling the wall again and screwing through the lantern body and backplate into the wall. This all took a long time, and I still have to re-check the earth continuity for the lantern body. The lantern is mounted high up and there are no children in the house so that can wait for a bit. I was actually really pleased with the attitude of Tegan in customer services, though she was not aware of any daylight testing procedure for the lantern, eg power on/power off within 3 seconds and light goes into test mode. I would use your company again, though I feel this particular lantern would have defeated a less technically competent person. My background is part time plumber/kitchen fitter/bike mechanic. I have spent about 30 years taking things apart and putting them back together. Without some of my experience I think I would have ended up returning the lantern for a refund.
The shades are good value for the price. They look nice. However whilst there is a metal ring to support the light socket from the inside of the shades there is nothing to support it from the top to prevent it from wobbling. Even so it’s nice.
The order was easy to place, the website easy to use. Just little disappointed it took over 4 weeks to receive the goods.
There was a 3 week delay in delivery due to not being in stock but there was no information to advise me of this. When speaking to any staff on the phone they were very helpful but could not speed up the delivery.
The telephone Customer Service staff are extremely helpful, and are 5 star. I had a small problem in ordering a dimming set of LED strips which on arrival did not work. Sent back foc and the dimmer was tested and found faulty. Replacement arrived quickly but again did not work. It turned out that I was not using a sufficiently high wattage load with the initial strip ordered to enable the dimmer to operate correctly. At the ordering time the staff had not been made aware of the limitation, nor was there any note on the internet screen. I suggested using a higher loading strip and that in view of the fact they had sold me a system which could not work, that I pay the difference in the extra cost of the more expensive LED strip. The young lady on the phone then referred this suggestion back to their manager who REFUSED to make the commercial decision to swallow a loss of about £4-£5 in an effort to keep a happy customer and future goodwill. I would have given 5 stars if it was based on the phone personnel but the stupidity of the manager in ignoring customer goodwill results in the lower score.
Lights took a while to come. Had to contact company as the package was sent without full address. No one contacted us in order to get full address. Lights look good quality. Time will tell
Light bulbs ok, delivery really slow this time. I've bought a few of these 4w GU10 bulbs over 5 years, they used to be called 'Mirrorstone' I think, they seem to last 3-4 years at the most even though the web site says 50,000 hours. I only replaced the last ones to match what I had already fitted so I might just change all of them next time with something else....not worth the money because of the lifespan............
The lights have arrived and I've not had them fitted yet but one of them arrived with a fault (the PIR sensor was just half connected to the rest of the unit). Not sure whether this happened in transit or not...as others had mentioned this fault in their reviews. After calling straight away and taking my pictures of the fault and emailing them over, completing the Returns Form and boxing up the light to send back (lots involved there), I did receive a replacement which seems ok. I'll update my review once the lights are installed. One thing I was not happy with - I was emailed a second class freepost return label by the adviser, but the Return Form stated "We recommend you use a form of recorded or special delivery in case of any issues with your return" - well I did that as recommended on the Return form and the Company aren't going to reimburse me the costs of returning their faulty light despite me following their recommendations!
Ordered 4 led bulbs one of them should of been dimmable however they sent all E14’s non dimmable. Have used before and only a few problems regarding shipping problems etc.
The items ordered were supplied as ordered and came within a reasonable time frame and the postage was also reasonable. BUT Unexpectedly, the LED strip came with a fitted cable for connecting to a block power unit. I also purchased an in-line power unit so had to cut away the insulation and de-solder the cable I didn't need.
Ordered 4 X GU10 bulbs mid December but WLED whilst processing my online order did not inform me they were not in stock. I tried to call a few days after the order but the phone went to voice mail which happened the next few days. It was only after Christmas I got through to find the items were not in stock. Eventually I now have the items thank you BUT a good customer service would email the customer to alert them. There were plenty of working days to do this before / after Christmas.
Disappointed with purchase of E14 Omniled - Golf Ball, purchased in October 2017, failed in Dec 2018 had to purchase replacement
Product was fit for purpose and delivered on time however wires inside cable were not the same colour as advertised. Which made my installation a little harder.
When I placed my last order, there was no indication that all items were not in stock, but when the order arrived, it was one item short [with a hand written "to follow" on the shipping note]. Having looked at my account on the web site it acknowledges that the item has not been shipped, but that is all, there is no indication of due date.
Not too happy, as the item that I had received was not of the best standard, Actually item was a retuned item from another customer. So I was disappointed, it happens sometimes. I was refunded but shipping charge was not refunded , after complaining storongly They refunded the shipping charge as it was not my fault
I can’t fault the products as they work, but the service was poor! The mis-leading website indicates that you can pay extra for a 24hour dispatch. This means that your items will be “dispatched with in 24 hours of them being prepared (not ordered) it can (did in my case) take 3 days to prepare your items. THEN once received, my order was incomplete because someone had forgotten to put one of the items in the box. Had to wait another 2 day for this which ultimately cost me money!!! Bad news!!!!
my order took over 1 week to be delivered and numerous phone calls did not help
Definitely very bright but were flickering at minimum dimmer setting. A certified electrician tried his best but didn’t work . I have to send them back and am waiting to hear back regarding my return ans refund request sent few days back.
Lights were ordered at a competitive price but when they did not arrive I made a follow up phone call. I was then advised that they were out of stock. My credit card had been debited. I was advised that delivery would be in mid December and was asked if this was acceptable. I agreed and in the end the lights were delivered ahead of the revised delivery date. They are very bright and come with a small connector. They were well packaged.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 5,008 reviews