Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
The telephone Customer Service staff are extremely helpful, and are 5 star. I had a small problem in ordering a dimming set of LED strips which on arrival did not work. Sent back foc and the dimmer was tested and found faulty. Replacement arrived quickly but again did not work. It turned out that I was not using a sufficiently high wattage load with the initial strip ordered to enable the dimmer to operate correctly. At the ordering time the staff had not been made aware of the limitation, nor was there any note on the internet screen. I suggested using a higher loading strip and that in view of the fact they had sold me a system which could not work, that I pay the difference in the extra cost of the more expensive LED strip. The young lady on the phone then referred this suggestion back to their manager who REFUSED to make the commercial decision to swallow a loss of about £4-£5 in an effort to keep a happy customer and future goodwill. I would have given 5 stars if it was based on the phone personnel but the stupidity of the manager in ignoring customer goodwill results in the lower score.
Lights took a while to come. Had to contact company as the package was sent without full address. No one contacted us in order to get full address. Lights look good quality. Time will tell
Light bulbs ok, delivery really slow this time. I've bought a few of these 4w GU10 bulbs over 5 years, they used to be called 'Mirrorstone' I think, they seem to last 3-4 years at the most even though the web site says 50,000 hours. I only replaced the last ones to match what I had already fitted so I might just change all of them next time with something else....not worth the money because of the lifespan............
The lights have arrived and I've not had them fitted yet but one of them arrived with a fault (the PIR sensor was just half connected to the rest of the unit). Not sure whether this happened in transit or not...as others had mentioned this fault in their reviews. After calling straight away and taking my pictures of the fault and emailing them over, completing the Returns Form and boxing up the light to send back (lots involved there), I did receive a replacement which seems ok. I'll update my review once the lights are installed. One thing I was not happy with - I was emailed a second class freepost return label by the adviser, but the Return Form stated "We recommend you use a form of recorded or special delivery in case of any issues with your return" - well I did that as recommended on the Return form and the Company aren't going to reimburse me the costs of returning their faulty light despite me following their recommendations!
Ordered 4 led bulbs one of them should of been dimmable however they sent all E14’s non dimmable. Have used before and only a few problems regarding shipping problems etc.
The items ordered were supplied as ordered and came within a reasonable time frame and the postage was also reasonable. BUT Unexpectedly, the LED strip came with a fitted cable for connecting to a block power unit. I also purchased an in-line power unit so had to cut away the insulation and de-solder the cable I didn't need.
Ordered 4 X GU10 bulbs mid December but WLED whilst processing my online order did not inform me they were not in stock. I tried to call a few days after the order but the phone went to voice mail which happened the next few days. It was only after Christmas I got through to find the items were not in stock. Eventually I now have the items thank you BUT a good customer service would email the customer to alert them. There were plenty of working days to do this before / after Christmas.
Disappointed with purchase of E14 Omniled - Golf Ball, purchased in October 2017, failed in Dec 2018 had to purchase replacement
Product was fit for purpose and delivered on time however wires inside cable were not the same colour as advertised. Which made my installation a little harder.
When I placed my last order, there was no indication that all items were not in stock, but when the order arrived, it was one item short [with a hand written "to follow" on the shipping note]. Having looked at my account on the web site it acknowledges that the item has not been shipped, but that is all, there is no indication of due date.
Not too happy, as the item that I had received was not of the best standard, Actually item was a retuned item from another customer. So I was disappointed, it happens sometimes. I was refunded but shipping charge was not refunded , after complaining storongly They refunded the shipping charge as it was not my fault
I can’t fault the products as they work, but the service was poor! The mis-leading website indicates that you can pay extra for a 24hour dispatch. This means that your items will be “dispatched with in 24 hours of them being prepared (not ordered) it can (did in my case) take 3 days to prepare your items. THEN once received, my order was incomplete because someone had forgotten to put one of the items in the box. Had to wait another 2 day for this which ultimately cost me money!!! Bad news!!!!
my order took over 1 week to be delivered and numerous phone calls did not help
Definitely very bright but were flickering at minimum dimmer setting. A certified electrician tried his best but didn’t work . I have to send them back and am waiting to hear back regarding my return ans refund request sent few days back.
Lights were ordered at a competitive price but when they did not arrive I made a follow up phone call. I was then advised that they were out of stock. My credit card had been debited. I was advised that delivery would be in mid December and was asked if this was acceptable. I agreed and in the end the lights were delivered ahead of the revised delivery date. They are very bright and come with a small connector. They were well packaged.
You want to save a lot of dosh read on Half the price elsewhere I purchased 5 led t8 tubes to replace existing flurescent tubes, the delivery eventualy came however the classification of cool white was wrong they were very white lights which are fine for my garage and Office but my wife hated the starkness so I trawled everywhere trying to find a warm light to no avail, I also needed a 5 foot tube as well for the airing cupboard it came with a replacement starter and cost £15.00 from Scewfix when installed the cool white was far warmer, which puzzled me, as Scewfix, didnt do a 6ft T8 tube I went into a local firm Western Electricalin Plymouth and bought a 6ft cool white tube including replacement starter for the princly sum of £11.40 when put in it was also warm by comparison to the cool whites from Wled I also PAID TWICE the money to Wled and none came with starter replacements which involved rewiring the old lights
I have used Wled Lights on many occasions and found them to be Very Good and normally prompt at dispatching. This order was important so I paid extra to get a quicker delivery. Unfortunately the quicker delivery didn't happen, partly due to Parcel Force being incompetent and late dispatch by Wled.
I would use again but my order wasn’t dispatch until I contacted them again, an apology was given and order was received quickly after.
Ordered lights 20th November and paid 24 hour delivery charge. Lights received 26th or 27th November. Wrote to WLED for refund of 24 hour delivery charge and no response to date. Lights good. Service poor .......hence star rating.
Ordered LED R80 and E27 bulbs. Arrived promptly. Packing a bit suspect but nothing damaged. Received 2 bulbs as screw in not bayonet as ordered. Provided Freepost return on contacting company. Still waiting after a week on correct replacement and no reply to email asking where they are!
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,890 reviews