Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Sent wrong items and a return label for a letter advising to return the incorrect items signed for as they would not take responsibility for non returned items, return label covered 58p return package signed for cost £3.95 emailed several times but been ignored now not happy as I don't see why I should pay for their mistake...............
I ordered a light with 4000K daylight bulbs - I received the light with 4500K cool white bulbs. After querying it, I am told they are 4500 daylight bulbs even though each box told me it was Cool White. Possibly a printing error on the boxes - yea right. I can buy cool white anywhere. The only reason I shopped there was to get the Daylight bulbs. Will not shop here again.
Used this company many times in the past never had any problems This last ordered had been completely messed up !!! Now sent three seperate orders and still hasn’t sent the diffusers for the profile Not a happy customer really inconvenience my customer
IT TOOK 2 WEEKS, TO RECIEVE MY ORDER. AFTER SERVERAL PHONE CALLS AND PROMISES IT WOULD ARRIVE NEXT DAY, IT FINALLY CAME.
Hi, I thought the service was great when I rang up, got advise and ordered some bulbs. I was told they had just arrived and would leave the next working day. When the package did not arrive I rang up and subsequently found out that I had been misinformed, the delivery had not only not arrived but wasn't due for several weeks! I asked for a refund and bought from another supplier.
1. Website listing items that are not available anymore - was fine when alternative arranged. 2. Took three deliveries to finally get the right items. 3. Initial order placed 14/03/19. Finally resolved and installed 29/03/19 - two weeks!! 4. Communication woeful. Do not reply to many emails. Was always me that had to make calls to follow up on what was happening.
Very slow delivery due to being out of stock (OMNIPOWER 300MM 1FT T5 LED TUBE LIGHT 4 WATTS) 4 weeks. Only found out OOS after chasing order. Also ordered ECO-ROCKET B22 15W LED BULB and was sent a screw fit bulb. Brought this up with customer service and advised correct item would be sent "as soon as", That was 11 days ago.
Terrible delivery. I got a delivery faster from Germany than Leicester! ! No apology, four phone calls from myself to find out where item was after I had paid for next day delivery. Arrived 3 days after due date. Should have been so easy.
Products are good but I paid for next day delivery which took almost 4 days.
You are have not refund me.
Place order. No delivery for two weeks. Enquire why. Told that items are not in stock. Due next week. Nothing arrives. Enquire why. Been delayed somewhere. Goods eventually reach me 29 days after order. Not great.
Bulb took 10 days to arrive Bulb not ordered not available so they substituted another one without consultation Wouldn’t recommend them
I did not receive an email confirming my order, as promised on the website. My bank account was debited the day after my order, but when I enquired why I had not received the items 1 week later, I was told that some items were out of stock. This seemed unacceptable, so you agreed to send the in stock items immediately, and the remaining ones when available in about 3 weeks time. I have received some of those items today, but fewer than the number required. I am advised that I can expect the outstanding ones within a few days. It is now almost a month since I placed my order, but I still cannot report on my opinion of the product.
Not happy with order, had 13 polish Crome received 2 different types and some clips missing. Taken longer to do the job
The twig lights arrived broken 8 days ago and as yet I have not received a replacement, although the correspondence has been ok.
Took three attempts to get my order right, which was only for three bulbs. Sales staff let down by warehouse staff. Thank you to Mika for finally getting it sorted. Hopefully the bulbs performance will make it worthwhile.
I contacted WLED on 2nd Jan and was asked to email a diagram of the lighting I required so that I could receive a quote. I called back later that day to check that the email had been received and was told that it had but there would be a few days delay as the company had been shut over the Christmas and New Year period and they had a backlog. I rang again on the 10th Jan as I hadn't received the quote and was told to resubmit my diagram. I waited until the 25th Jan when I rang again as I still hadn't heard anything and was told to resubmit my diagram. About 30 minutes later I received the quote. The following day I ordered the lights and they arrived on the 4th Feb but part of the order had been sent incorrectly. Finally today, 8th Feb the correct parts have arrived and I have fitted the lights. The product is good but the customer service very poor.
Please unsubscribe scribe me
Well where to start..... We ordered some LED strip, a driver and aluminum profile to fit out our new horse box bar and it took over a week before we received anything and even then we were missing items off the order..... so a further two phone calls to WLED to find out where the rest of the order and the staff weren't sure if it was sent or missing in the post. All parts have now been received but if you are in a hurry like we were be aware the items might not arrive when advised.
I ordered several B15 Small bayonet cap bulbs (3w). I selected these as they were specifically marked 'dimmable' in the specifications. However when I ordered, I was informed I would be shipped the 4W equivalent. Unfortunately, when I received the package, I saw that the bulbs were marked 'B22 = Dimmable' but 'B15 = non-dimmable'. As a result, I cannot use the stock without first changing out all my dimmable controls.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,894 reviews