Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Stephen Brewer
payment taken several weeks before product arrived. Email complaints very slow to be responded to. Needed multiple chases before action.
There are v good quality and arrived on time. Had a problem with one ,glass in lamp broken on delivery. Phoned and new one dispatched within two days. V good service, thank you.
The first person I spoke to did not know of the product I needed, I could not find it on the website so maybe she could not either. But eventually we found it and I ordered it on line.
Some of the order came a few days later, but it turns out the item we looked for was oo stock and will be for weeks (I found this out by getting a call after a chasing email). But there is another product you can have, it cost more and it can be delivered tomorrow. Ok, I'll to that.
Tomorrow comes, nothing. Another call - sorry but the order was never shipped. It can't be shipped today, or tomorrow (Saturday), but it will be shipped on Monday so you'll get it on Tuesday. We'll see.
Sounds like the place is a bit of a shambles.
Very easy, found what I wanted and paid, simple as that.
Quick turn around
They promised collection within 2days but did not arrive. No phone call either. I was told there was shortages and will take a week. After a week I was told definitely within next 3 days. Was told they will ring me but phone call. When I went back to the shop I was told that item not available but alternative available. I agreed but again several delays.
Quick service and good choice of products
Love the product but it was difficult to find it again on the website for my second order
Τhe down lighters are good but the springs are terrible. You have to use so much force that I am afraid I will break the plasterboard ceiling. I rang WLED 3-4 times for advice and whilst very helpful they send a YouTube video for a down lighter with a better Spring. I wanted to send them back but to send them by post it will cost me the same as the purchased price. I am still waiting for a call that I was promised on Monday 27th Jan.
When we took delivery of our order it turned out that we had ordered the wrong light tube. Had a chat with customer service and they were so helpful and told us exactly what item we needed. Returned original order no problem.
Great company first class all round.... Its a yes from us!
After my purchase of these lights and installation, I am happy with the brightness of the lights, the quality of the light was ok. The only gripe was the length of the cable that was hardwired to it, I felt it was too short.
Delivery was fine too. Generally happy with the product up I to now, based on my experience to date I would consider buying again.
Purchased 2 Infinity 30w PIR LED Floodlights. No only did they not work properly from day one, They have exposed wires - not fit for purpose for external lights. Wled are refusing me a refund in breach of my consumer rights.
Could not recommend at all.
Excellent products at good prices and good service. The led lights have transformed my kitchen. Will recommend and have bookmarked site
These lights are brilliantly light ive got too in the kitchen you need to get the frames with them which is not clear on the picture. Try lining them up with the cooker or cooker hood or else they look a little of centre on the celing because they are square not round like my last lights.
The website ws easy to use, the order easy to place and I was amazed at the speed of delivery. Definitely a site to remember.
Quick delivery and service
Help and advice freely
given ordered what was recommended, next day delivery! light arrived 22hrs after ordering perfect for my requirements
Not having much to do with led's the advise and patience in selecting the right quality and brightness by the agent was great. The item arrived not quite correct (a mis-readng of the figures) which was their fault. This was rectified within a couple of days. The result really great.
Looks great very bright, good price would recommend
It arrived on time, no idea about the reliability. Little unhappy about the great prices displayed, some do not make it clear about VAT. Never mind, nothing is perfect.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,901 reviews