Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Great company Great service & friendly. Thank you to Dan for being so helpful with my questions. I had a problem with my 100 watt outdoor LED light. Dan sent me another PIR sensor, which simply plugged it in & alll was good. Thank You DAN.
Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that we were able to help and resolve your issue by sending out a new sensor for you. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If there is anything we can do for you do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards.
I needed some replacement 4 core cable for the leds in my tv cabinet. I got lots of help and advice from Dee, top man. I ended up with 5mm 5 core cable and connectors which made the job much easier with the help of a hot air gun. Very pleased with the result and can't thank Dee enough for all his help and expertise.
Hi Tom, Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that Dee was able to advise and help you to ensure that you received the best outcome. If there is anything else you need help with feel free to directly contact us as we are more than happy to help. Kind regards.
Excellent products and service - Would use again no problem
Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear you would use our company again. Do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can do for you. Kind regards.
Fantastic products, very helpful advice when needed and fast delivery. What more can you ask for
Hi Wayne, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If there is anything else we can do for you please do get in touch. Kind regards.
Full house replacement of all halogen bulbs. Excellent website easy to navigate with straight forward ordering process. Rapid delivery, well packaged and every item worked. Will be my first port of call for LED bulbs in the future. Highly recommended.
Hi Paul, Thank you for review, the feedback is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear that the products are working well for you. If there is anything else we can do for you do not hesitate to get in touch as we are more than happy to help. Kind regards.
Original delivery was quick enough but they sent "Warm white" rather than the "Cool white" I had ordered and it took rather a long time for the replacement to arrive (8 days after I posted the original back to them). Surface-mounted LED panel light is good but it's a pity it isn't a couple of mm deeper so the driver fits in easily.
Hi, Thank you for brining this to my attention. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and the delay behind getting the replacement sent out to you. I am glad to hear that you have received the replacement and that it is working well for you. If there is anything we can do for you in your next purchase with us please get directly in touch and we will be more than happy to further assist you. Kind regards.
Very good light
Hi, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
1 was damaged but had no problems getting replacement
Hi, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologise that your order arrived damaged, we always want to ensure that the products are in an excellent condition. I am glad that the problems was resolved with us sending you out a brand new replacement. If there is anything else we can do for you do not hesitate to get in touch as we are more than happy to help. Kind regards.
Very fast delivery and a great product at a fair price.
Hi Alan, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Very good product and fairly simple to install. Communication with Dan was very good and my instructions were carried out as requested. Well done, keep up the good work. Would recommend this company.
Hi Robert, I am glad that Dan was able to assist you and follow through with your order. Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is anything else we can do for you please do let us know. Kind regards.
These LED lights are amazing. They are very bright and give a natural day light effect, not warm and not th horrible blue cold light that some emit. I was so impressed I ordered more.
Hi Richard, Thank you for reviewing our lights. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear that you liked our products that much that you ordered more, if there is anything we can do let us know. Kind regards.
Firstly I want to thank you for the parts Wholesale supplied for me and they are working ok. I have made 3 orders in 2 weeks' time and all been paid for next day delivery, one of the delivery was delivered in time the other 2 after few days delay.
order parts and arrived on time.although some parts have been damaged by the Courier. When I phoned to report the damage they sent new parts out by the same day. Great Service.
First time purchaser from you and being new to Led strip lighting the technical support was excellent. No hesitation in purchasing again from you.
First class customer service, advice and fast delivery from stock. Received excellent advice from Louis. Thank you
Fantastic service from Simon and Will - they couldn't have been more helpful - great communication and great product!
The product was as expected, was a delivery issue with the courier and the team went the extra mile to ensure my lost package was replaced very quickly responding to my web queries within an hour as promised. As for the garage and bathroom lights, they look great, the Q-Line 75W Linear LED Fitting 1800mm lights up my double garage a treat !
I had a problem with panel lights in my kitchen, so much so that the new panel didn't fit the older frame that I had purchased some time ago. I contacted Customer Services and Sydney informed me that the depth of the new panels had changed. He was more than helpful to sort out my problem and I'm now awaiting a replacement deeper frame under guarantee. The level of service was superb, pleasant, and efficient. Why isn't Customer Service always like this? Well done Sydney at WLED!
The stock was readily available and was delivered very quickly. The customer service was exceptionally good. I have immense praise for a young man called Dan Blinov who I dealt with a couple of times and he was extremely helpful, polite and who dealt with my queries with understanding. I would strongly recommend the quality of service and products that I have purchased for this supplier.
I was doubting in using this company as for the many reviews but still ordered downlights and got a call from the customer services next day saying that there will not be enough in stock and they are coming in long time so they were quick and helpful at finding me even a better product that they even don’t even sell on the website but a supplier had! Delivery said it will take a week but arrived in two days! Best service attempting beyond possible to help!! Definitely will come back!!!
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,973 reviews