Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Basil Oakden
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
More Photos & Videos
Love the product but it was difficult to find it again on the website for my second order
Τhe down lighters are good but the springs are terrible. You have to use so much force that I am afraid I will break the plasterboard ceiling. I rang WLED 3-4 times for advice and whilst very helpful they send a YouTube video for a down lighter with a better Spring. I wanted to send them back but to send them by post it will cost me the same as the purchased price. I am still waiting for a call that I was promised on Monday 27th Jan.
When we took delivery of our order it turned out that we had ordered the wrong light tube. Had a chat with customer service and they were so helpful and told us exactly what item we needed. Returned original order no problem.
Great company first class all round.... Its a yes from us!
After my purchase of these lights and installation, I am happy with the brightness of the lights, the quality of the light was ok. The only gripe was the length of the cable that was hardwired to it, I felt it was too short.
Delivery was fine too. Generally happy with the product up I to now, based on my experience to date I would consider buying again.
Purchased 2 Infinity 30w PIR LED Floodlights. No only did they not work properly from day one, They have exposed wires - not fit for purpose for external lights. Wled are refusing me a refund in breach of my consumer rights.
Could not recommend at all.
Excellent products at good prices and good service. The led lights have transformed my kitchen. Will recommend and have bookmarked site
These lights are brilliantly light ive got too in the kitchen you need to get the frames with them which is not clear on the picture. Try lining them up with the cooker or cooker hood or else they look a little of centre on the celing because they are square not round like my last lights.
The website ws easy to use, the order easy to place and I was amazed at the speed of delivery. Definitely a site to remember.
Quick delivery and service
Help and advice freely
given ordered what was recommended, next day delivery! light arrived 22hrs after ordering perfect for my requirements
Not having much to do with led's the advise and patience in selecting the right quality and brightness by the agent was great. The item arrived not quite correct (a mis-readng of the figures) which was their fault. This was rectified within a couple of days. The result really great.
Looks great very bright, good price would recommend
It arrived on time, no idea about the reliability. Little unhappy about the great prices displayed, some do not make it clear about VAT. Never mind, nothing is perfect.
Lights arrived as promised , I have fitted them and they look perfect I easy to fit no issues at all I would recommend them to anybody
The whole experience from start to finish has been excellent, from the ordering to receiving the items. Further more the bulbs I ordered are absolutely brilliant and just as described.
Laughably poor customer service after sending the wrong items. It is like you have to sort out their hopeless internal stock and order management system. If you have issues be prepared to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops and maybe if you are lucky you might get resolution. AVOID AT ALL COSTS
Very happy with purchase. Would by from here again.
Spot on:) in every way.
Easy to find on a very extensive webpage. Good speedy and reliable service that I will use again in the future.
Complaints not responded to even after email with photo of damaged tubes sent .
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,896 reviews