Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Took quite a while to arrive and the end cap that retains the lens is cracked. As its for my ageing Mum who's existing light had failed I have effected a repair and she can now see in her kitchen. I have to say not massively impressed.
Great price quick delivery and look great in my new trex decking
Really like the light comes on & off so it lights up my path well. Well packed & delivered on time.
Ordered on line, arrived the next day as stated. Excellent service. The light Is exactly what I had been looking for. Happy to use this Company again.
A problem with order but wasn’t informed. This delayed delivery. Once problem sorted was promised next day delivery which didn’t happen. I then had one very unhappy customer. Very disappointed.
quick delivery very bright light ordered the ice white 15w which I find far better for reading by as I am getting on a bit now.
Excellent range of products making it easy to select exactly what I wanted. Reasonably priced and promptly delivered. Thank you.
Very quick service from ordering to receiving items. Only a little disappointed in my choice of bulbs as the bright white appear a little stark. My fault, should maybe have opted for warm white.
Excellent fast delivery great product
simple bit of kit to fit. gives excellent white light and good enough to see by at 25 yards. Vastly superior to 20w Screwfix lamp that lasted less than 12 months.
Very pleased with the service provided. Found ordering over the internet very easy and although you were unable to deliver immediately I was prepared to wait. You kept me informed of my order and the shipment was received as indicated. Thank you for your attention to my order, all received intact. Michael
Good price and fast delivery
I put an order in on Sunday. The light fitting arrived on Wednesday.
Good price. And delivery on time
Very poor with regards to correct information
These lights were not in stock as advised. 10 days a bulb to arrive!!! Will not use again.
Good reaction when I had a lamp that failed immediately. Sent a new one straight away.
Very pleased with the lights and with the help when ordering! Lights work perfectly!
No plug or adapter, emailed the company and no response! £15 down the drain!
Excellent service. Good quality conversation about the product. Very quick delivery
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.40 based on 4,771 reviews