Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
jh;okjhophpiuhuiiuj
Lights were as described but delivery was a nightmare
It took two weeks to complete order, I ordered 4 foot tubes, 5 foot tubes delivered,after returning 5 feet ones, four feet delivered, two out of five were damaged, no strikers sent, two damaged tubes returned, two 4 feet sent along with strikers, arrived today, all working and giving fantastic light, these were the led type. So was the all the effort worth it, yes, the. Ordering system just needs refining. I would use this agent again.
“Next day delivery” took a week. A member of staff I spoke to mixed my order up with someone else’s. The item ordered seems satisfactory - I’ve not seen / used it yet because it’s for somewhere new I’m moving to.
I think the service is ok. Ordered sky lights in May got the last week. Have 4 panels flashing. Found that the transformers were faulty.
Seemed to take ages to deliver,but items were ok when I eventually got them.
The goods arrived the next day but only half what was ordered turned up. Obviously a misunderstanding but a little frustrating
One of the G9 bulbs failed after one week! Of the other two, one replaced the failed bulb and the other is in reserve. Other bulbs okay so far. I order the wrong candle bulb it should have been an E14 but that is may fault!
Ordered 50 LEDs for a track lighting gallery display, one has already failed after a week, hope that’s the last. But my biggest disappointment was the t weeks it took for delivery and poor communications. Two weeks after placing my order and nothing received I sent several emails without response. Telephoned to be told they were out of stock but expected by the end of the month(another 3 weeks) end of the month no commas again. Emails didn’t get a reply, so used your chat line to be told they will be delivered in 3 days.
I bought an outside security led light 2 and ahalf years ago, it stopped working, very disappointed as item description said led light has a life span of over 10 years!. I said this to man on phone and he said it only had a 2 year warranty and thats if it passed the test with them when you send it back and find nothing from the small print eg act of god. I had to purshase another one and low and behold it was totally different from the last design that tells you something. The only good thing was that they gave me 15% off the replacement, (you can get 10% using the discount code) I hope my other lights from them old design keeps working, spent over £300 pounds with them last time. The man on the phone was friendly though.
Ordered a 1 meter length of LED with a diffused Profile and Driver on 18th June. LED and Driver dispatched 25th June, Profile a week later after contacting WLED. Diffuser has yet to be dispatched! Fortunately other ongoing works prevent fitment at this time.
Ordered 2 bulbs, one does not work.. a week on after reporting it I've yet to have this resolved after 1 instant message and two emails.. hoping to get this sorted soon!
Custom length tapes with tails - not done as per order. Did get fixed but it's a pretty basic error.
Delivered in time but missing bulb. Sorted.
I have only given 3 stars as the parts are good but the delivery is absolutely rubbish. I have had to let customers down due to not having the materials ordered. I have just ordered a downlight fitting and bulb, paid £5 for delivery and when I received it, 'no bulb' that's just appalling. I'm trying to run a business.
Was sent the wrong led lights and then told on phone I should have been notified they were a replacement for the ones a I ordered as the were out of stock. The company admitted the mistake and have said they will send me out the ones I ordered when they are back in stock in a few months as a gesture of good will. I'm the meantime I needed lights so they let me keep the wrong ones
Not sure if you'll want this on the site or not... I was pleased with the look of my dusk/dawn lantern, which was exactly the type I wanted. Unfortunately, the part of the frame which holds the glass panels was slightly bent, but I decided I could live with that. The wrong instructions were included, which were for a PIR light. I was able to work around this, while discovering that I had to remove the photocell from the body of the lantern in order to fit the glass. I drilled my wall for the 2 mounting holes in the backplate, and wired everything up. On attempting to mount the front of the lantern to the backplate, I found the bolt supplied was slightly too short. It may have worked on a perfectly flat wall, of the type most buildings don't have... In my attempts to "start" the thread, I found that the female thread in the alloy backplate stripped almost immediately. I was able to solve this by drilling the wall again and screwing through the lantern body and backplate into the wall. This all took a long time, and I still have to re-check the earth continuity for the lantern body. The lantern is mounted high up and there are no children in the house so that can wait for a bit. I was actually really pleased with the attitude of Tegan in customer services, though she was not aware of any daylight testing procedure for the lantern, eg power on/power off within 3 seconds and light goes into test mode. I would use your company again, though I feel this particular lantern would have defeated a less technically competent person. My background is part time plumber/kitchen fitter/bike mechanic. I have spent about 30 years taking things apart and putting them back together. Without some of my experience I think I would have ended up returning the lantern for a refund.
The shades are good value for the price. They look nice. However whilst there is a metal ring to support the light socket from the inside of the shades there is nothing to support it from the top to prevent it from wobbling. Even so it’s nice.
The order was easy to place, the website easy to use. Just little disappointed it took over 4 weeks to receive the goods.
There was a 3 week delay in delivery due to not being in stock but there was no information to advise me of this. When speaking to any staff on the phone they were very helpful but could not speed up the delivery.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,890 reviews