Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy

customer service
"Excellent delivery and good web site. Unfortunately the light I ordered was too long for my new light unit which I was unaware of the restriction in length. I found that their prices were quite high but perhaps the quality is better. I will never know!"
"Made an order via the Wled website, and received everything in less than 24 hours! The aluminium strip-light case looks fantastic and the controllers and wireless control/dimmer switch works perfectly. Great products and service!"
"Fantastic service, great products & swift delivery. What more could anyone ask for?"
"Very good service and quality"
"the night light led's give a lovely night time glow on the hall and we are very pleased with them."
"Found the right products at the right price via the website, very promptly delivered. Thanks"
"This comment relates to Infinity 2.0 50w LED Floodlight. The item is of excellent build quality, far superior to what you can buy at DIY stores. The price was very competitive without having to pay for overcharged shipping costs. The light has only been used for few hours so far, so I can’t really comment on reliability over period of time. The intensity of 3000K warm light at 50w was more than adequate and projection of light beam was excellent. The power cable supplied was of high quality, but in my opinion, a tad too short if you have to pass the cable through a cavity wall or fascia to a junction box inside. Overall, I highly recommend this product."
"I think the service is ok. Ordered sky lights in May got the last week. Have 4 panels flashing. Found that the transformers were faulty."
"Terrible! Still trying to get an email from customer services with a returns request to send one of my Items back. I have sent 2 emails (no reply) and spoken on live chat where I was promised the returns email (no email received). I ordered IP68 LED strip but received a call from WLED that the IP68 strip was ‘no good’ and that I would be supplied with IP67. I was given no refund even though I paid for the more expensive IP68. The customer service representative was also very rude and seemed to lack knowledge in his own products. When my delivery arrived there was no LED controller - just a highly overpriced remote control which I am trying to return for a refund. I am now in the process of complaining to PayPal in an attempt to send the remote control back for a refund. I will be buying further LED products soon but definitely not from WLED!"
"Good quality, well packaged and delivered in time as described!! Very happy"
"Seemed to take ages to deliver,but items were ok when I eventually got them."
"Not a happy customer!! Ordered that I received was wrong, even though the invoice had what I ordered. Emailed customer service right away, had a email back that did'nt seem to understand my simple explanation of there error. Emailed back again stattting the wrong delivery, havent had any reply since."
"From phoning to ordering the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable, making the ordering process very easy, Installing was very easy πŸ‘πŸ½ And using dimmer unit as well makes the all the difference First class company πŸ‘πŸ½"
"Very good product, bright light and most affordable compared to other retailers. Also quick delivery!"
"This is a very easy website to navigate, the range of goods are first class, good prices and a fast delivery, what more do you need. DB"
"Cheap but quality merchandise, swift delivery,"
"Very pleased with my order.the delivery service was very quick.i will definitely order again from wholesale led lights."
"Very pleased with the quality and i would definitely recommend"
"It is rubish very bad complately cheated."
"Really good. Would recommend. The online chat thing was good."
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.42 based on 4,466 reviews