Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Stephen Brewer
I found this website on Google during a search for a specific type of LED light. Wled has an easy to navigate site and when I needed extra information, a very knowledgeable member of staff helped me out. The lamp and housing arrived super quick and the quality is superb - very happy.
Will be using again as the customer service was second to none and a very speedy delivery of my made to measure order.
Very good service, even telephoned me as what I wanted was not in stock and offered a substitute. Also, very quick delivery.
In the end I did not need the lights but tested them and they work fine.
The reason for four stars is only that they did not have what was on the website in stock
Worst experience of online shopping ever. Bought 2 sets of lights beginning of December hoping to have them as a Christmas present..after two weeks, nothing. So I phoned them and was “assured and guaranteed “ I’d have them in time for Christmas.. it’s now middle of February and I still don’t have them. I can’t get through to them, total nightmare ! But thank God for PayPal, as I got my refund...they couldn’t get a response from them either !!! Never again, they don’t even deserve 1 star !
rubbish to put it quite frank.
time and time again asking for item to be delivered,then when it did arrive it came without a PIR sensor which it should have had.
i won't be using this company again.
mg Advise stay well clear
This is the third light that we ordered, very happy with them. Really good price and excellent quality. The service was fabulous, very helpful staff when I ordered the wrong bulbs. Wouldn't buy lights from anywhere else now. Highly recommend this company.
Good communication, Great light fittings and GU10 bulbs, best iv'e found and a good price.
LED driver & lights all installed and working well. However, order should have been with me 16th Jan, didn't arrive until 30th due to bulbs being out on stock initially, then drivers. I had to keep calling to find this out. Would have hoped for more communication on the issue. 2nd time I've used the company, first time went without a hitch.
excellent service
Prompt delivery as described. Thank you
Didn't get what i ordered. They promised to rectify, they haven't I asked for a refund twice and they haven't responded to any email since.
Why would you use this company?
Products and prices were very good but they arrived in a flat pack envelope that was crushed. An envelope will never provide adequate protection for LED lights. Although the card boxes looked pretty bad thankfully the lights did not seem damaged.
Quick,efficient , and competitively priced. Will use again.
Lights look very good quality and light up my garden like a football stadium
Can now walk round the garden with my dogs without a torch late at night.
Bo Bo & Seve would like to thank you as well

Thanks for the very fast delivery and great price
REVIEW IS ACCEPTABLE, WITH A "?". I bought two as replacements for one had had failed in our fireplace. Everything looked identical from the website to the original, however, the bulb dimensions are slightly smaller, (in so much as they do not fit into the fireplace, without some additional 'taping up' around the sides). Biggest concern though is that the bulbs get hot when switched on, whereas the originals did not, (these insert into composite wood fireplace). They are direct replacements for the original, but clearly not to the same spec, (or is more detail required on web site?)
Ordered light bulbs a while ago got no response, had to call them to find out where my order was?
Excellent Service
I had some questions about LED strip and the connectivity to transformers / adaptors etc. The guy I spoke to had excellent knowledge, understood my issue immediately and gave me the most cost effective solution.
Bought the products and we are delighted with the result of the 2m strip light above our study desk.
Exactly what I wanted, very helpful staff
I ordered these lights just after the new year and was really disappointed that over 10 days later I had not had any update on when these items were being delivered. I emailed twice and got no response and finally after making a phone call, was told they were out of stock. The gentleman that I spoke to was really helpful and said he would investigate the poor service that I’d had.
Will definitely re order electrical requirements in future, first class service and products. Recommending to others
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,901 reviews