Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Basil Oakden
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Ian Rimmer
More Photos & Videos
LED driver & lights all installed and working well. However, order should have been with me 16th Jan, didn't arrive until 30th due to bulbs being out on stock initially, then drivers. I had to keep calling to find this out. Would have hoped for more communication on the issue. 2nd time I've used the company, first time went without a hitch.
excellent service
Prompt delivery as described. Thank you
Didn't get what i ordered. They promised to rectify, they haven't I asked for a refund twice and they haven't responded to any email since.
Why would you use this company?
Products and prices were very good but they arrived in a flat pack envelope that was crushed. An envelope will never provide adequate protection for LED lights. Although the card boxes looked pretty bad thankfully the lights did not seem damaged.
Quick,efficient , and competitively priced. Will use again.
Lights look very good quality and light up my garden like a football stadium
Can now walk round the garden with my dogs without a torch late at night.
Bo Bo & Seve would like to thank you as well

Thanks for the very fast delivery and great price
REVIEW IS ACCEPTABLE, WITH A "?". I bought two as replacements for one had had failed in our fireplace. Everything looked identical from the website to the original, however, the bulb dimensions are slightly smaller, (in so much as they do not fit into the fireplace, without some additional 'taping up' around the sides). Biggest concern though is that the bulbs get hot when switched on, whereas the originals did not, (these insert into composite wood fireplace). They are direct replacements for the original, but clearly not to the same spec, (or is more detail required on web site?)
Ordered light bulbs a while ago got no response, had to call them to find out where my order was?
Excellent Service
I had some questions about LED strip and the connectivity to transformers / adaptors etc. The guy I spoke to had excellent knowledge, understood my issue immediately and gave me the most cost effective solution.
Bought the products and we are delighted with the result of the 2m strip light above our study desk.
Exactly what I wanted, very helpful staff
I ordered these lights just after the new year and was really disappointed that over 10 days later I had not had any update on when these items were being delivered. I emailed twice and got no response and finally after making a phone call, was told they were out of stock. The gentleman that I spoke to was really helpful and said he would investigate the poor service that I’d had.
Will definitely re order electrical requirements in future, first class service and products. Recommending to others
payment taken several weeks before product arrived. Email complaints very slow to be responded to. Needed multiple chases before action.
There are v good quality and arrived on time. Had a problem with one ,glass in lamp broken on delivery. Phoned and new one dispatched within two days. V good service, thank you.
The first person I spoke to did not know of the product I needed, I could not find it on the website so maybe she could not either. But eventually we found it and I ordered it on line.
Some of the order came a few days later, but it turns out the item we looked for was oo stock and will be for weeks (I found this out by getting a call after a chasing email). But there is another product you can have, it cost more and it can be delivered tomorrow. Ok, I'll to that.
Tomorrow comes, nothing. Another call - sorry but the order was never shipped. It can't be shipped today, or tomorrow (Saturday), but it will be shipped on Monday so you'll get it on Tuesday. We'll see.
Sounds like the place is a bit of a shambles.
Very easy, found what I wanted and paid, simple as that.
Quick turn around
They promised collection within 2days but did not arrive. No phone call either. I was told there was shortages and will take a week. After a week I was told definitely within next 3 days. Was told they will ring me but phone call. When I went back to the shop I was told that item not available but alternative available. I agreed but again several delays.
Quick service and good choice of products
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 4,896 reviews