Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Read Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

cs@wled.co.uk

Unit 1A, 20 Devonshire Road

Tell us how Wholesale LED Lights made you happy
REVIEW IS ACCEPTABLE, WITH A "?". I bought two as replacements for one had had failed in our fireplace. Everything looked identical from the website to the original, however, the bulb dimensions are slightly smaller, (in so much as they do not fit into the fireplace, without some additional 'taping up' around the sides). Biggest concern though is that the bulbs get hot when switched on, whereas the originals did not, (these insert into composite wood fireplace). They are direct replacements for the original, but clearly not to the same spec, (or is more detail required on web site?)
Ordered light bulbs a while ago got no response, had to call them to find out where my order was?
Excellent Service I had some questions about LED strip and the connectivity to transformers / adaptors etc. The guy I spoke to had excellent knowledge, understood my issue immediately and gave me the most cost effective solution. Bought the products and we are delighted with the result of the 2m strip light above our study desk.
Exactly what I wanted, very helpful staff
I ordered these lights just after the new year and was really disappointed that over 10 days later I had not had any update on when these items were being delivered. I emailed twice and got no response and finally after making a phone call, was told they were out of stock. The gentleman that I spoke to was really helpful and said he would investigate the poor service that I’d had.
Will definitely re order electrical requirements in future, first class service and products. Recommending to others
payment taken several weeks before product arrived. Email complaints very slow to be responded to. Needed multiple chases before action.
There are v good quality and arrived on time. Had a problem with one ,glass in lamp broken on delivery. Phoned and new one dispatched within two days. V good service, thank you.
The first person I spoke to did not know of the product I needed, I could not find it on the website so maybe she could not either. But eventually we found it and I ordered it on line. Some of the order came a few days later, but it turns out the item we looked for was oo stock and will be for weeks (I found this out by getting a call after a chasing email). But there is another product you can have, it cost more and it can be delivered tomorrow. Ok, I'll to that. Tomorrow comes, nothing. Another call - sorry but the order was never shipped. It can't be shipped today, or tomorrow (Saturday), but it will be shipped on Monday so you'll get it on Tuesday. We'll see. Sounds like the place is a bit of a shambles.
Very easy, found what I wanted and paid, simple as that.
Quick turn around
They promised collection within 2days but did not arrive. No phone call either. I was told there was shortages and will take a week. After a week I was told definitely within next 3 days. Was told they will ring me but phone call. When I went back to the shop I was told that item not available but alternative available. I agreed but again several delays.
Quick service and good choice of products
Love the product but it was difficult to find it again on the website for my second order
Τhe down lighters are good but the springs are terrible. You have to use so much force that I am afraid I will break the plasterboard ceiling. I rang WLED 3-4 times for advice and whilst very helpful they send a YouTube video for a down lighter with a better Spring. I wanted to send them back but to send them by post it will cost me the same as the purchased price. I am still waiting for a call that I was promised on Monday 27th Jan.
When we took delivery of our order it turned out that we had ordered the wrong light tube. Had a chat with customer service and they were so helpful and told us exactly what item we needed. Returned original order no problem. Great company first class all round.... Its a yes from us!
After my purchase of these lights and installation, I am happy with the brightness of the lights, the quality of the light was ok. The only gripe was the length of the cable that was hardwired to it, I felt it was too short. Delivery was fine too. Generally happy with the product up I to now, based on my experience to date I would consider buying again.
Purchased 2 Infinity 30w PIR LED Floodlights. No only did they not work properly from day one, They have exposed wires - not fit for purpose for external lights. Wled are refusing me a refund in breach of my consumer rights. Could not recommend at all.
Excellent products at good prices and good service. The led lights have transformed my kitchen. Will recommend and have bookmarked site
These lights are brilliantly light ive got too in the kitchen you need to get the frames with them which is not clear on the picture. Try lining them up with the cooker or cooker hood or else they look a little of centre on the celing because they are square not round like my last lights.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,889 reviews