Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Peter Sotheran
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Heath Creasey
Excellent customer service team easy to use website would recommend
Hi Joyce, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Great service, wasn’t sure exactly what I needed but the staff soon put me right, very quick delivery
Hi Rob, Thank you for your review. I am please to hear that we were able to assist you in purchasing the correct items for you. If there is anything else we can do please get in touch as we are more than happy to help. Kind regards.
Bulb is lovely warm colour just what I wanted. Gives room a cosy ambience.
Hi, Thank you for your review. I am glad that the bulbs given off the desired colour you wanted. Kind regards.
Excellent service, items in stock, quick delivery to NI. Thanks!
Hi Kenny, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
The customer service from WLED is extremely good. It's this that sets them apart from the rest. We have had several light fittings and different sorts of bulbs from them and never had an issue, always good quality and reasonable prices. However on one of our latest purchases, the box arrived very badly damaged and parts were missing. One email to WLED customer services was all it took for a replacement to be sent next day. We are very happy with the service and quality. Well done.
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Hi, Thank you for your review. I apologise that you had to experience that. I am glad to hear that we were able to resolve the issue and new bulbs were sent out to you in a fast manner. Please get in touch if there is anything else we can do for you. Kind regards
Outstanding service from Simon.. more expensive than original quote, so i got confused.. as original order was not available.. so they charged me more.. so not too happy there being a new customer.. but arrived no probs.. please look after your customers as this little item was not cheap.. thankyou
Hi Gary, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that Simon was able to give outstanding service. I can assure you the price is worth it as the tape is excellent quality and you will not have any issue with it. If there is anything further we can do for you please let us know and we will help. Kind regards.
Great service.
Hi Tonin, Thank you for your review. Kind regards
Easy to order. Fast efficient delivery service. Happy with product.
Hi Anne, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
We have bought from Wholesale LED Lights quite a few times in our old property, and now we have downsized into an apartment we needed new lighting again. Mixed results... 2 bedroom Lights we bought were absolutely fine, easy to install and look great. Guest room light arrived in a package that was very badly damaged with 3 out of 4 bulbs missing and the 4th broken. Light fitting itself is OK although we haven't been able to test it without bulbs. We contacted WLED and replacement bulbs were promised straight away, but not received yet. Most disappointing was the 10 MR16 replacement bulbs ordered for our kitchen/hallway downlighters. They didn't fit, so we're returned. We await a refund. I would still recommend WLED for light fittings and bulbs, customer service is responsive and helpful, the products are generally good quality and reasonable prices. So 4 stars. Thanks
Wholesale LED Lights 4 star review on 26th June 2021 Wholesale LED Lights 4 star review on 26th June 2021
Hi Fiona, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologise for any inconvenience caused my the second light fitting, I do hope that our resolution of the problem is sufficient for you. I am pleased to hear that all other lights were look great and you were able to install them easily. If there is anything else we can do for please get in touch as we are more than happy to help. Kind regards
I ordered one LED strip and they sent in 2nd class untracked post and I never got it.......Really disappointed.
Delivery most prompt. Service excellent. Will use again.
Hi Martin, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
I needed a bespoke LED lighting solution for a fabulous piece of wall art. I had already looked on the website and was fairly sure I knew what I needed. To make sure, I called up and went through my requirements. Within two days of placing my order, the lights arrived and we're put up shortly after. They look amazing!
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Hi David, Thank you for your review. I am very pleased to hear that we were able to enhance the beauty of the art work, the lights go perfectly with the piece and really do look amazing. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If there is anything else we can do for you do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards.
Good service, good price and very helpful when I phoned them with my query before I ordered
Hi Russell, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
WLED provided the goods very promptly
Hi Phil, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Good value delivered on time Had an issue of parts received a phone from suppliers and sorted out Friday parts arrived Monday morning excellent service will use again
Hi Jim, Thank you for your review. I am glad we were able to resolve the issue for you be sending out replacement items. If there is anything else we can do for you do not hesitate to get in contact. Kind regards
Simple to order and products arrived promptly in good order.
Hi, I am glad you are happy with the order and the time it took to get to you. If there is anything else we can do for you do not hesitate to get in touch. King regards.
Excellent service and advice. Ordered pm and received goods next day
Hi, I am glad that you have received the goods in a timely manner. If there is anything else we can do for please get in touch as we are more than happy to help. Kind regards.
as advertised and as advised by wwled staff
Hi, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Initial impressions were good. Lamps arrived on time, gave a good light output and dimmed nicely. One lamp was missing. One of the boxes was empty. I wrote to get a replacement but heard nothing. It took 3 more attempts on different media to get a response. I still haven't received a replacement 6 days after writing. As these lamps were for a client the whole situation has been rather embarrassing due to the delay.
Hi Ged, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. The moment you contacted us via our live chat forum the issue was resolved with a new bulb being sent out from our warehouse the same day and I can confirm that you have received the new bulb. I can not apologise enough for any embarrassment caused, that is not how we want our customers to feel. When you next order with us please get directly in touch and I can assure you the process will be a lot smoother for you. King regards.
A very reasonable price. Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. Recommended.
Hi, Thank you for your review. Your feedback in greatly appreciated. Kind regards.
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.39 based on 4,973 reviews