WhiteStripsDirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhiteStripsDirect.com
Read WhiteStripsDirect.com Reviews

About WhiteStripsDirect.com:

WhiteStripsDirect.com is the leading UK supplier of Crest 3d White Strips. We only sell 100% genuine Crest Whitestrips. Our product quality is second-to-none. Unlike some online retailers who sell open-boxed / fake products, all of our products are dispatched in immaculate, factory-sealed cellophane wrapping.

whitestripsdirectuk@gmail.com

Tell us how WhiteStripsDirect.com made you happy
Quick delivery and well packaged. Would highly recommend.
The website was very easy to use purchase wise. I am new to teeth whitening so maybe a guide to the strengths of the strips would be helpful as they all pretty much said they done the same thing. The delivery was taking slightly longer than I expected but after contacting the website they got back to me very quickly and explained that the products were being shipped from the USA to the UK and they were with me a few days later. I’d had a look on a few other websites an found White Strips Direct to be the most competitively priced. I will definitely use this website again in the future.
Genuine product. I was concerned because I hadn’t received any correspondence since confirmation of my order, however a quick email to customer service and they confirmed the order had been shipped and provided tracking info. Would definitely recommend! Delivery was a little later than stated but ordered over the Christmas period so hadn’t expected to arrive on time with bank holidays etc. Have used another version of the product before but the sensitive ones were still great. Easy ordering at great prices.
It it THE place to get teeth whitening strips from. Best price & best service!
Great product.
Great professional service.
Have used them twice now. Great price, quick delivery from the US and very good customer communication. Will definitely use again.
This was the first time I ordered from White Strips Direct. I have heard a lot about Crest White Strips so I thought I would try them out. I searched for them online and White Strips Direct had these Crest White Strips on offer so I chose them. The ones that I ordered were cheaper than anywhere else I had seen. Ordering through the website was really easy. I decided to create an account to make it easier to track my order, etc. If I order again, I will definitely use White Strips Direct.
Fast delivery and genuine product
I have used these for 9 days solid and no difference at all. Also received an email offering me £10 / voucher to leave a 5star review :.. that’s clearly what all of the ‘amazing’ reviews are - fake
I can tell after the first strip these were the real deal Given me my smile back
Very effective! Amazing whitening results after just a few uses. Would definitely recommend.
Best price I could find and delivered promptly, will be ordering again.
I am still waiting to receive my order... I cannot review something that I have not yet received. I would not have ordered if I had known how long it would take.
Quick and easy purchase. White strips are great!
I have seen a little difference, will be trying another batch to see more improvements
Bought the crest supreme strips for the 2nd time and they work amazing, I had a fast delivery and they arrived on time both orders. I can recommend the strips and they are the best.
A really reliable website, I trust and would purchase from again.
Easy to use. Info clear and concise. Easy to compare teeth whitening strips.
Fast shipping, no problems, very nice and helpful customer service
WhiteStripsDirect.com is rated 4.50 based on 123 reviews