WhiteStripsDirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhiteStripsDirect.com
Read WhiteStripsDirect.com Reviews

About WhiteStripsDirect.com:

WhiteStripsDirect.com is the leading UK supplier of Crest 3d White Strips. We only sell 100% genuine Crest Whitestrips. Our product quality is second-to-none. Unlike some online retailers who sell open-boxed / fake products, all of our products are dispatched in immaculate, factory-sealed cellophane wrapping.

whitestripsdirectuk@gmail.com

Tell us how WhiteStripsDirect.com made you happy
Just received my crest whitening strips, fast delivery with updates on delivery time ect.
Very fast and efficient!
Perfect order... fast from beginning to end!.
Genuine whitestrips, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and careful packaging. I strongly recommend this company to everyone for their whitening needs!
I didnt receive my actual order- got sent a different type of white strips
Great company and products!
Great communication, excellent service, top notch product. Very easy site to navigate and order from. The product was well packed and arrived quickly. I will be back to order again!
Easy to order, quick response to order / dispatch details but 6/8 working days delivery is unlikely if they come from USA
I was a bit disappointed that 2 of the sachets were dry and bubbled when opened so the gel and stickiness was patchy. The other satchets were fine. Very pleased with them. I think maybe I was unlucky.
Super easy to use website and my order arrived the next day! Will definitely be using again.
Great company to buy white strips from. Friendly staff who respond to queries quickly. Definitely recommend.
Excellent product and service
Strips are great,but delivery is so slow.It says 3-5 days and it takes more than 10 days!!!
Very nice Service
Really great product normally have my teeth whitened at my Dentist but was recommended these by a friend and im really pleased.
all good so far.
I've used these before and they're great. The supplier was also excellent as they were sent very quick and in secure packaging and sent me two free applications as I had been short delivered by another supplier. They also sent me a discount card. I would definitely use this supplier again. Yvonne w
I've struggled to find a good UK-based teeth whitening strip that lasts, and this company is by far the best. Very well-priced, fantastic product, excellent delivery time and well-packaged. Would recommend to everyone.
Easy to use ordering process, speedy delivery and great product
Super simple service with next day delivery. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
WhiteStripsDirect.com is rated 4.59 based on 29 reviews