WhiteStripsDirect.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhiteStripsDirect.com
Read WhiteStripsDirect.com Reviews

About WhiteStripsDirect.com:

WhiteStripsDirect.com is the leading UK supplier of Crest 3d White Strips. We only sell 100% genuine Crest Whitestrips. Our product quality is second-to-none. Unlike some online retailers who sell open-boxed / fake products, all of our products are dispatched in immaculate, factory-sealed cellophane wrapping.

whitestripsdirectuk@gmail.com

Tell us how WhiteStripsDirect.com made you happy
Never receive my order and it has been a year now!!!! Really dishonnest poeple answering. They pretend to resend the article, twice, but nothing never arrived. I can understand that the postal service can have trouble, but not three times in a row! Then they ask for the refund info, twice, when they already had them, just to never refund me. I am loosing time enery, and most of all money with these dishonnest poeple. Please RUN AWAY from this website!!!
Very pleased was a little bit apprehensive after reading reviews however I am very pleased with the products.
They worked well in whitening my teeth however did make my teeth quite sensitive after a couple days use.
Website easily accessible. Competitve prices. Quick delivery. Will order again.
They didn’t really work to be honest. They weren’t strong enough.
I’ve emailed 3 times got no reply bought strips from you some won’t come off plastic and some are dry won’t stick I wouldn’t not recommend you to any one
Fast service, thanks
Great product. Great service. Fast respond from customer service team. Reasonable delivery time to the UK. Highly recommended. Will buy again.
It was smooth purchasing. Although it took few weeks to receive the item to the Uk, when I required postage process, the reply was very quick. Good seller!
It took more than few weeks to receive the item to the UK, otherwise everything else went pretty smooth from ordering. As soon as the item came I did my first strip, and the result was obvious and already quite happy with it. I carried on everyday for two weeks then realised that there wasn’t anymore whitening to my eyes anymore. By the time my teeth looked good enough, since I only do it once every 2weeks to keep the result. It’s easy to use , much easier than gel with LED light one. I recommend!
Great results! Love these and will definitely order again
Great product noticed a difference in colour within a few days. Good service and quick delivery. Would definitely buy again.
Competitive price and delivered in timely fashion,Great product would recommend and will be ordering again.
Good product and reasonably delivery speed.
Easy to use, keep my teeth bright.
Easy to use, keep my teeth bright.
Excellent product at a great price, and delivered quickly enough. Definitely would recommend!
Really easy to order and delivered promptly. Fairly Priced when compared to other sites.
Fast delivery and excellent product
Fantastic product