Whitebox Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Whitebox

How would you rate Whitebox ?

"Ordered Fridge Tuesday pm, delivered 1st thing Thursday Morning. Absolutely fantastic! Brian Neaves - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"The wrong fridge was delivered and according to them I ordered the wrong one which is to big now I have a fridge sitting in my hall that is far to big in the original packaging and they will not exchange it for a smaller one. They have ignored all my calls and e mails and on speaking to hotpoint they said the retailer could get it exchanged but I would have to deal with them and they are doing nothing to help me. I recommend them never to be used Marni Weir - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I did have a problem with this, but fair play, they sorted it out satisfactorily. In any case, anyone who has bought white goods from any of the "big" boy´s will know, that unless you put it in the back of your car on the day, delivery can be in the lap of the god´s. Whitebox delivered and installed! Just a little later than promised. I can live with that and I will use these folks again, great value. Dave G - Unbeatable.co.uk"
Whitebox is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews