White Rose Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Rose Tools
Read White Rose Tools Reviews

Unit 13 Woodmoor Court, Longfields Road, Barnsley

Tell us how White Rose Tools made you happy
Excellent quality sanding discs at a very good price. Well packed and delivered on time. Top service all round.
Very quick delivery. Item exactly as described and works well.
Order arrived quickly well packaged and fantastic item would highly recommend this company
Prompt and efficient service. Would highly recommend .
The lamps I wanted weren’t in stock so they said they’d let me know when they had them back in which they did so I reordered them and they posted them to me on the same day although due to the Bank Holiday I didn’t actually get them until the Tuesday but nonetheless I’m delighted with their speedy service and all round efficiency. D.W.
Good products with a very quick delivery schedule
Outstanding service and lovely email from Luke which is very personal and made me feel valued as a customer. Will use this company to buy again from as I feel they went over and above for me as a customer.
Very good service, thank you. Happy to recommend.
Great prices and products, quick delivery. Won’t be using machine mart again!
Very good service can't get any better 10 out of 10
I use WRT regularly and they have never let me down. Good price, good delivery and good communication Not a bad word to say about them!!!!
Good quality product, delivered on time and communication was excellent with regards to updating me about my order.
Excellent company to deal with. Updates at every step of the way. Quality products at realistic prices. I'll keep them in my supplier list. A*
Received my goods done whit it was supposed to do for my grinder thanks again yours Dennis S
quality gear, good prices and fast shipping, they give toolstation or screwfix a run from their money 😀
Decent selection of tools and accessories at good prices. Delivery is always on the specified day and you don't need to order a ton for free delivery. Thanks guys.
Great service everytime and products!
Great set of keys
Good quality log splitter, excellent price, fast delivery what more can you ask for
Great service, great postage good value
White Rose Tools is rated 4.93 based on 2,223 reviews