White Cottage Landscapes Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend White Cottage Landscapes

How would you rate White Cottage Landscapes?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
gareth gilmore

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about White Cottage Landscapes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Gareth Gilmore
Verified Reviewer
"Regarding Barbara's review. there was 2 loose slabs i told you i was busy with jobs booked in and i work 7 days to keep people and jobs completed on time. You got a quote of someone else for £480 for 1 hrs work so am fighting this County court judgement. I got so many happy customers happy with my work and all ways booked up coz of a great good i do. You wanted the repair done asap and i couldn't do it but am not paying £480 when i could of repaired the job for £80 in my own time what you wouldn't wait. In 15 years i have had two unhappy customers am sorry but them two where customers from hell and Barbara included. There is 4-6 month waiting list for me to start any work so am sorry but that says am good at my job so a bad review will not harm my business. Regards white cottage landscapes"
B O'Brien
"Refused to return to correct unsatisfactory work on new patio area. Unpaid County Court Judgement against Gareth Gilmore (T/A White Cottage Landscapes). Beware if you are a pensioner living on your own. I can't help thinking I would have had a better response if I had a large husband or son living here."
White Cottage Landscapes is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews