White Cottage Landscapes Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend White Cottage Landscapes
10AM
10AM

Tell us how White Cottage Landscapes made you happy

"Regarding Barbara's review. there was 2 loose slabs i told you i was busy with jobs booked in and i work 7 days to keep people and jobs completed on time. You got a quote of someone else for £480 for 1 hrs work so am fighting this County court judgement. I got so many happy customers happy with my work and all ways booked up coz of a great good i do. You wanted the repair done asap and i couldn't do it but am not paying £480 when i could of repaired the job for £80 in my own time what you wouldn't wait. In 15 years i have had two unhappy customers am sorry but them two where customers from hell and Barbara included. There is 4-6 month waiting list for me to start any work so am sorry but that says am good at my job so a bad review will not harm my business. Regards white cottage landscapes"
Are you White Cottage Landscapes? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback White Cottage Landscapes receives. Reply Free
"Refused to return to correct unsatisfactory work on new patio area. Unpaid County Court Judgement against Gareth Gilmore (T/A White Cottage Landscapes). Beware if you are a pensioner living on your own. I can't help thinking I would have had a better response if I had a large husband or son living here."
White Cottage Landscapes is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews