WhiteBag.net Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend WhiteBag.net

About WhiteBag.net: The Whitebag.net RotMG shop has been around since 2012 and it is well known and respected among Realm of the Mad God players worldwide. The shop is owned and operated by a team of hardcore gamers that love Realm of the Mad God and know precisely what kind of help gamers need to have as much fun as possible while playing. We, the Whitebag.net team, do everything ourselves to ascertain customer satisfaction. We aquire the items in-game, we operate the webshop, we run the customer support, and we carry out the deliveries. When you order from us you get a genuine service by gamers for gamers. Follow us on Facebook to stay tuned with who we are and what we do.

We are incorporated as:
Enhanced Online Experience Limited

support@whitebag.net

Christoffer L
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and easy"
"The service was quick and the staff were great"
"Good service just sometimes takes a while to claim items."
"Your a big gey >:] nice"
"I got the items i wanted :)"
"Fast efficient service"
"yes hahahahha nice"
"Very quick delivery of your order and the live chat is always online, the staff helps you get your issues resolved quickly. Overall very good system :)"
"They actually accept G2A pay which, in turn, accepts my chinese credit card"
"The live chat is very helpful, delivery is also fast!"
"Basically scammed"
"I won x48 life and received only 1"
"Great service 10/10 Will order again"
"I had allready payed but I had never recieved my payed goods. So this seems like a huge scam to me. I hope that this issue can be resolved"
"Well. Are first I was confused at how this all work. Then I had help from the live chat. And the person who helped me. Made things very clear. And easy for me to understand."
"They provided items within a short period of time"
"It was good service and fast delivery like the Xp rewards too"
"I've been ordering from whitebag for a long time. I'm very happy with their service, if you ever have any questions or issues they are very quick to answer them and do anything they can to help you. Very impressed with nearly instant delivery as well!"
"after only 1 minute the details for the mule account containing my 8 life were given to me, and the online chat helped me recieve my items quickly and easily"
"Very kind and fast service."
WhiteBag.net is rated 4.56 based on 357 reviews