Which Switch Reviews

Categories:
Utilities
Electricity & Gas

Tell us how Which Switch made you happy

"We have just completed our second remortgage using Which Mortgage Advisers. Both times the service has been excellent. Which is a name that I trust for impartial advice which I don't believe you'll get from all mortgage advisers whose advice may be driven by their commission rates rather than what is best for the client. Danica and Keith have been great from start to finish! Thank you."
Are you Which Switch? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I tried to use the WHICH? switch service to change energy suppliers. They lost all my details and didn't complete the switch losing me the opportunity of a good deal. All I received was a swift 'sorry'. I would never use them again."
Which Switch is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews