Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

Read Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

mortgages@whichmortgages.co.uk

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Informed advice that was timely and relevant
Computer says no! didn't take the time to ask me about ALL my future finances and possible options, his loss!
Reliable reachability; warm, friendly, competent service and advice and guidance.
The Which mortgage advisor we were connected to was Nigel Williams. He was patronising on the phone and then didn't get back to me despite multiple emails. Nigel's behaviour is the kind of thing Which would usually be reporting on to warn consumers. Useless and a waste of our time, as we spent a good couple of hours getting the documents ready for him to review. If he couldn't help he should have at least replied.
This would have been five stars but unfortunately the first mortgage that they tried to obtain for us was not available and this should have been discovered earlier in the process. However, after that they pulled out all the stops and sorted out numerous problems due to the inefficiency with the mortgage company's solicitors. Would recommend Which?
Helped me get a good mortgage. Dealt with all the paperwork quite efficiently.
Good communication. Very prompt. Handled a lot of the admin stuff and made the process very easy.
By their attention to what I was looking for and prompt response to my questions.
Professional, capable and efficient - a pleasure to work with.
I cannot speak highly enough of the Which? Mortgage Advisors who have supported myself and my husband through a re-mortgage and mortgage application. The whole process has been wonderfully stress free and the advisors have been not only knowledgeable and thorough, but on hand to answer ay query big or small swiftly and efficiently. I would 100% recommend them to anyone needing mortgage advice!
Wonderful service. As first time buyers we were very reassured with the help and advice we were given. Everything was clearly explained and our mortage coordinator ensured the whole process went smoothly. Can't thank you all enough.
Shabeer Ahmed was charming, articulate and very helpful. it was all very easy with no hassle. will certainly use your company again if I need another mortgage. Just a shame I won't be speaking to Shabeer for another five years now I have a good deal. Thank you which Advisers and thanks to Shabeer. regards Patricia Wilde also mknon as dee dee wilde
Patient and very knowledgeable. Helped us to choose a mortgage deal that was right for us.
Excellent service, very good keeeping you up to date with progress, very friendly and more than helpful. Cannot find fault with anything. Can definitely recommend.
very communicative and easy to reach
Very good service, Which? made the mortgage process relatively easy and as far as I could see, found the best deal that was available to me.
Good customer service,always checking in every few weeks.
Ryan Harvey and Naseem was very helpful, informative and always happy to answer all my questions. The only negative was the Office opening hours. It would have been more convenient if they were available after 16:00 on a Friday for example.
We had great service from Which? Mortgage Advisers, right from our initial consultation through to the end. We're first time buyers, so it was really valuable having advice we felt very confidence in every step of the way.
We were given a very tight deadline to work to by our seller - thankfully, Saleyha from Which was incredibly thorough, responsive and stayed late two days in a row to help us get everything through in time.
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.23 based on 314 reviews