Which? Mortgage Advisers Reviews

First FloorOne Castlepark Tower Hill

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Which? Mortgage Advisers made you happy

"Brilliant service from both Keith Timbrell and Danica Smith. All my queries were dealt with efficiently and I was kept well informed through out the whole process."
Are you Which? Mortgage Advisers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They provided a personal service, it felt as though we were the only customers . The service was prompt and professional. Our process was marred by the solicitors we had, but Lucy at Which Mortgagw Advisors managed to chase them and walk us through the process to completion. The service provided was above anything I could have wanted. I have been telling everybody just how good Which Mortgage advisors have been. Excellent"
"Good overall, but fist application failed in affordability, which I would have thought is a basic thing to check before putting the application in. To the credit of Ryan Harvey, my mortgage adviser, he did then find an affordable alternative with no extra fee."
"Very understanding of what we wanted, seemed to understand and meet our requirements far easier than the mortgage advisor that we saw earlier that day!"
"Our second time using Which? Mortgage Advisers, very helpful from start to finish, offering advice that suited our financial needs. Will use them again! Both ladies who dealt with our mortgage were fantastic!"
"Mark Denty gave good clear advice for someone with a tricky request and no knowledge of the Mortgage Market. Very quick turnaround and successful Mortgage completion after only a few weeks. Thanks also to Naresh Singh-Rathore for his assistance as well."
"Naseem and Ryan was very helpful. After going in high street to find a mortgage it was impossible to get any lender that would offer me any mortgage as I am full time carer of my son. Big thanks to Ryan for finding me very good and ideal mortgage. Communication was brilliant and I was always being updated. I defiantly recommend which? Mortgage advisers"
"Does what it says. Clear and easy to communicate and no hidden costs or unnecessary holdups in a business that is full of hurdles."
"Which? Mortgages were exceptional from start to finish during my re-mortgage. This is the second time I have used Which? and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They found me the best mortgage on the market, and assisted with every step of the process. Communication was excellent throughout. Definitely worth the cost, especially as I am already a Which? Magazine subscriber, so received a £100 discount. The deal they found for me more-than paid for the service cost, and the piece-of-mind they gave me at each stage was of definite benefit."
"Our mortgage advisor Richard Weston and assistant Kate Reed were, in one word, fantastic. Very thorough, professional and always put our financial needs first. We had bad credit from previous bad money management and job losses etc. We didn't think we could remortgage and I was nervous when I first called them. However Richard did what he does best and he explained things fully, never judged previous issues with debt and managed to get a mortage with a fixed 5 year rate which was our number one priority given the current financial market. All jargon was explained fully. Risk was explained fully. We could make a completely informed decision. What attracted us to use which? Mortgage advisors was the fact they dont work on commision therefore working for the best deal for the customer and not what will line their personal pockets. Kate the mortgage assistant has sent us weekly emails and updates and replies to emails almost instantly which was reassuring. My sister is a first run buyer and will be using them on our recommendation this year and I will definetly use them again for new offers. Very pleased with the service provided."
"Informed advice that was timely and relevant"
"Computer says no! didn't take the time to ask me about ALL my future finances and possible options, his loss!"
"Reliable reachability; warm, friendly, competent service and advice and guidance."
"The Which mortgage advisor we were connected to was Nigel Williams. He was patronising on the phone and then didn't get back to me despite multiple emails. Nigel's behaviour is the kind of thing Which would usually be reporting on to warn consumers. Useless and a waste of our time, as we spent a good couple of hours getting the documents ready for him to review. If he couldn't help he should have at least replied."
"This would have been five stars but unfortunately the first mortgage that they tried to obtain for us was not available and this should have been discovered earlier in the process. However, after that they pulled out all the stops and sorted out numerous problems due to the inefficiency with the mortgage company's solicitors. Would recommend Which?"
"Helped me get a good mortgage. Dealt with all the paperwork quite efficiently."
"Good communication. Very prompt. Handled a lot of the admin stuff and made the process very easy."
"By their attention to what I was looking for and prompt response to my questions."
"Professional, capable and efficient - a pleasure to work with."
"I cannot speak highly enough of the Which? Mortgage Advisors who have supported myself and my husband through a re-mortgage and mortgage application. The whole process has been wonderfully stress free and the advisors have been not only knowledgeable and thorough, but on hand to answer ay query big or small swiftly and efficiently. I would 100% recommend them to anyone needing mortgage advice!"
Which? Mortgage Advisers is rated 4.25 based on 303 reviews