Which LED Light Reviews

Category:
Home & Garden

Clive Dobson
Verified Buyer
"A1+ Good product great service"
Patrick Canaway
Verified Buyer
"This seems to be a drop-shipping set up where you select the products which then may come from different suppliers. One of the suppliers only sent part of my order and then had to be chased up via Whichled. The company was helpful in this respect and all of the order eventually arrived."
Mukesh Raichura
Verified Buyer
"I needed advice which was precise and to the point, thank you."
Douglas Murray
Verified Buyer
"Brill equipment a brilliant service."
Geoff Seabrook
Verified Buyer
"Service is very good. Most of the bulbs I've tried are good but some are not perfect."
Mark Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Not overly impressed. We ordered 2 sets of LEDs. The first set we received were the wrong fitting (bayonet instead of edison screw) and the second set took over a week to be delivered. The commercial manager did communicate with us well, however, and did his best to rescue the situation. Its just a shame the order was not right first time."
Very fair comment Mark. I know this experience was not the best - it certainly is not what we aim for with our customers. All i can say is that mistakes do happen from time to time and we really did do our best to rectify it ASAP when we found out what was going on. We did learn some lessons from your issue and have hopefully rectified this so this doesn't happen with future customers. Again please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.
Dewi Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Great price and fast shipping. Great product. Thanks very much"
Mark Redford
Verified Buyer
"Have not received order 73047 made on 27 Jul."
Hey Mark, We have chased up the delivery and there has been a slight delay due to a delay on inbound stock. Your order will be with you tomorrow!
"I used this company on-line, after a Google search. really helpful online , live chat, who guided me to the right bulb for my needs. i will always buy them from here in future."
"I had been looking for a 1000+ lumen bulb and at last found one here. There was an issue regarding receiving the right item but that was quickly resolved. The quality is brilliant!!"
Thomas Basham
Verified Buyer
"Quick and painless process. Very helpful customer service. Definitely will buy from here again."
Which LED Light is rated 4.52 based on 31 reviews