Which LED Light Reviews

Category:
Home & Garden

Sam Gibson
Verified Buyer
"As always WhichLEDlight delivers. Quick, painless and easy."
David O.Mar
Verified Buyer
"Great customer support, I asked their online support if they could suggest anything for my bathroom and they found the perfect bulbs for me! Not only did they find what I needed but they called me and guided me through to identify what kind of bulb fitting i already had. Painless and enjoyable process. Thank you! :-)"
Muhamed Khan
Verified Buyer
"Very good service! How did I not see this site before?!! Best 2 minutes I have spent today - Saved me over 50% on my Bill!!! I dont normally leave reviews - but I was so impressed with my savings I simply had to."
"Really straightforward to use & the option to sort results according to price or utility bill savings makes it easy to find what you're looking for."
"Which LED Light was really easy to use and for a first time LED light buyer it was simple to find exactly what I needed and suited my needs. The website is an excellent resource that takes out the hassle and time researching the available options."
"Which LED Light was really easy to use and for a first time LED light buyer it was simple to find"
"Simple to use site, easy to find the type of lightbulb i needed so i could switch the normal lightbulb in my living room to an LED. Would use again."
Andy Winter
Verified Buyer
"Which LED Light made finding what i needed pretty painless compared to many of the other sites i had looked at. If i decide to get more LEDs i would definitely use them again to take the legwork out of finding the right light."
Rachel Adams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and great advice. Informative, easy to use site with great prices. I look forward to the savings!"
Linda Scutcher
Verified Buyer
"Purchased 4 dimmable led candle bulbs for my new dining room wall lights and used e14/E27 adapters. They work brilliantly. No flickering in dimming and they give excellent light for a fraction of the 4 x 60 w bulbs I used to have there. Delivery fine and packaged well. No problems at all - thank you."
Martin Smith
Verified Buyer
"Clear, easy to use website with access to good reliable information. Superb prices and quality products."
Jonathan Jones-Penarth
Verified Buyer
"Finding LEDs with a decent CRI is extremely time consuming. Few websites facilitate searches by light quality, but Which LED helped me to track down some great LEDs at a lower price than I could find them on my own."
David Xavier
Verified Buyer
"Struggled a bit moving over to LED an looked for ages at different sites, this one made finding the right thing simple so would use again and recommend to others."
Andrew Wood
Verified Buyer
"Replacement lights for low voltage and are very happy with brightness. Looking forward to the savings now, thank you."
Ben Milson
Verified Buyer
"Great website. Makes it really easy to find the bulb with needed. First time I've ever bought an LED, and now won't be the last :)"
Steve De Vos
Verified Buyer
"I never realised the difference that lightbulbs make to a light fitting, but once I worked out Kelvin and lumens, as well as light angles, Which LED offered a massive range of bulbs for what I needed, at great prices. Rory was most helpful, and I can only recommend this site."
Bob Chidgey
Verified Buyer
"Helpful advice on the complexities of retro-fitting LED lighting and prompt attention to filling my order thank you."
Ben Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Very impressive service. Which LED light went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure my order was successfully delivered."
Mark Symmons
Verified Buyer
"Good, quick, efficient service. Bulbs are great."
Steven Trowers
Verified Buyer
"informative site and very efficient service"
Which LED Light is rated 4.52 based on 31 reviews