Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 4th October 2021
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 21st July 2021
Scott I'anfon
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Vanessa Riley
A great firm to work with ,wheelchair delivered and collected as arranged nothing to much trouble .The staff that you speak to are genuinely helpful ,what more can you ask for .I will certainly use again
Very efficient and friendly to deal with, wheelchair arrived as advised Very pleased with this
After being housebound for 3wks, and having to keep my leg elevated, for 7wks, i found wheel freedom. Which i could hire an elevated wheelchair, which was affordable, next working day delivery, easy to assemble and transportable. I would Highly recommend them, and have done so to my occupational therapist, who will pass the name on. Thanks again to Debbie and her team.
Did exactly what we asked for Good service
Needed a wheelchair for a short period due to an accident. Found Wheel Freedom on the internet and called them up. Very helpful over the phone and a wheelchair was delivered the next day. Great service and very reasonable costs.
A Great hiring service - polite, efficient and helpful. They supplied a wheelchair in excellent & clean condition and with appropriate foot and leg rests the following day. Packaging was easy to remove and reassemble for the return when no longer needed - not sure how I’d have managed with it, thank you!
Courteous and helpful staff. Very happy with the service.
Very easy to arrange wheelchair hire plus very rapid delivery and collection once offhired. Would definitely recommend. Costs very reasonable.
Excellent service from beginning Thank you so much Martin & Jess for your help.
Thank you to wheel freedom for the ease in hiring a chair for my husband after he sustained a compound dislocated fractured ankle and underwent surgery . it was so easy to hire great service for delivery and collection and so easy to use.
Excellent customer service. Very helpful as my mother broke her foot. Very efficient and professional service. Quick delivery and collection once we had finished with the wheelchair. HIGHLY recommend this company.
Bought an electric wheel chair (Moonlite) plus TGA powerpack from this site after trying out the rented version; customer service and product quality excellent throughout: thorough, personal demos, friendly and professional. Also courtesy call follow up one month after purchase. Easy spacious parking outside - v important. Cant fault this team!
I have a new pride igo plus car boot folding powerchair which is very well built and been delivered on long term hire, and i also have a new TGA Vita S Scooter as well on long term hire and i have been a customer for many years with them and it is piece of mind to know you are covered for servicing,breakdown, insurance all in a 3 year package.
Efficient and helpful staff (via telephone ). Good value for money. Delivered and collected for return as discussed . Very good service, would reccomend.
Really efficient, no nonsense service. Ordered a wheelchair at 3pm and it arrived at 8am the next day. Absolute blessing having broken my leg in the middle of the summer! Highly recommended
Wheelfreedom have given my mum a new lease of life with her new tilt in space wheelchair. I ordered it in Happy Red as dementia patients are supposed to react positively to bright colours. We added a swing away table so she can join in and reach food etc without being actually being pushed up to a table. The team at Wheelchair Freedom came out and assessed mum and the hire process was quick and easy. There was a bit of a blip with delivery, but all sorted out quickly. The team kept me updated and couldn’t have been friendlier. Nothing was too much trouble. They have offered to come out and amend the wheelchair settings as many times as mum needs to be comfortable- but this hasn’t been necessary. The set up on delivery is spot on and mum says she is very comfortable. Highly recommend.
I fractured my toe away from home and without the service provided by wheel freedom I do not know how I would have managed.
Terrific, friendly, efficient service from first call to the return. Thanks so much No Simon
Very polite staff. There was a delay in delivery but it came at 7.30 pm. Otherwise satisfactory service. Thank. JF
I am very pleased with everything about my interactions with Wheelfreedom, from the phone calls to the delivery and collection. All went quickly and problem free. A super wheelchair, I would definitely use them again.
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.90 based on 2,020 reviews