Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 30th May 2022
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 25th April 2022
Ersida Hasani
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Rebecca Dean
Customer service was amazing and incredibly polite and helpful.
I needed ti hire a Rollator while waiting for a new one to be delivered. Wheelfreedom were as good as their word. I was able to arrange hire easily and the Rollator was delivered the next day. It was well packed and clean as new.The return collection was as smooth and all arranged by Wheefreedom.
There’s a good variety of wheelchairs to be found at Wheelfreedom. I’ve only been in a chair for 18 months and, before my purchase, was using one I’d been given. I went to Wheelfreedom unaware of the various brands and seemingly countless configurations. Martin quickly brought me up to speed. He couldn’t have been more helpful. He gave very informed and impartial advice. No sales pressure. No rushing. Just straight up helpfulness and thoroughness. Follow up service has been great too.
easy to book items to hire, which arrive and are subsequently collected at the exact day and time specified. Chair was in impeccable condition
After a short notice operation my son was unable to walk due to pins and stitches in his foot. I contacted Wheelfreedom and with very little fuss I had organised a wheelchair to fit my sons size and his needs. Quick delivery no fuss collection very happy thank you
Efficient service when ordering the wheelchair, and prompt delivery. Wheelchair in good condition when received and easy to pack for return.
Extremely helpful friendly staff Martin made my mum so at ease with her first time on a power chair, thank you Martin. Mum bought a sofa and a bed which were delivered and assembled for her new flat and she is delighted with both of them. A massive thank you to all the Chessington staff you are all fantastic.
Excellent company. Good service. Wheelchair good quality and easy to use.
Wheelfreedom provided a temporary wheelchair for my mother. It was just right - easy to fold and lightweight so although I’m not very strong I easily managed to put in back of my car; mum said it was comfortable and it felt very smooth pushing it along. The person I spoke to at Wheelfreedom was very helpful and the whole service was efficient including delivery and collection. Thank you very much.
The only problem I had was that I live on my own and the wheelchair was basically just dropped off no help with unpacking. Luckily a neighbourhood saw me struggling and helped otherwise I would not have been able to use it. So some help could be given for future, for people like me that live on our own.
absolutely great service, friendly competent staff on the phone to reserve, on time delivery and pickup
Very pleased we hired a wheelchair for a few weeks (broken leg). Wheelfredom were prompt and answered all questions. Delivery and Collection went smoothly. The chair itself was excellent. No problems at all and would recommend them.
At a difficult time Wheelfreedom made the whole process of hiring the wheelchair stress free and easy.
I unexpectedly found myself unable to walk following an accident and pending knee surgery. I found Wheelfreedom on a search and was delighted that they do next day delivery and a rolling hire arrangement. Very efficient service and excellent quality wheelchair being lightweight and compact. Highly recommended.
Wheelfreedom 5 star review on 30th May 2022
This is the second time I have hired a wheelchair from Wheelfreedom. As before the service is faultless. Quick, easy to to get a chair when needed and easy to send it back when done. Excellent communication. I really do not see how the chair or the service could be any better. I would recommend the company to a personal friend without hesitation they are a good at what they do.
Excellent service
Excellent service. Arrived on time and was also collected on time. The wheelchair was in tip top condition and the box it arrived in and returned in was a great idea.
Brilliant service, over night delivery, great value. Everyone very helpful and friendly
Fantastic service. From start to finish. The delivery man was incredibly kind and helpful. 10/10 for service
The product matched the description perfectly. Excellent service!
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.9 based on 2,206 reviews