Wheelfreedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wheelfreedom
Read Wheelfreedom Reviews

info@wheelfreedom.com

Unit 61 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road,

Tell us how Wheelfreedom made you happy
Excellent service. Could not find a wheelchair with raised leg supports anywhere local (North Lincs)..
Found Wheel freedom in a national search and ordered at 2 pm. Delivery by 10 am next day. THANK YOU.
Its just so easy. Quick 5 minute phonecard and my wheelchair was delivered the next day. Due to a knee reconstruction I couldn't bend my leg but had the option of a full leg rest which made everything so much better. Wheelchair was perfect, you can just roll it out of the box and back in to either store it or get it ready for pick up. I will be using this service again when I have my other knee done! Thank you
The wheelchair made life a lot easier. Very lightweight and portable. Easy to fold down for storage in the car.
At a time when I needed to get a wheelchair for my husband as a matter of urgency Wheelfreedom was the answer. I rang on a Monday morning and it was delivered the following morning. The cost was reasonable and it was straightforward to arrange by telephone. The people I spoke to were helpful and efficient. I hope I won't need their services again but if I did I would have no hesitation in contacting them.
Excellent service.
Very responsive and super friendly service.
When my husband got ill and had increasing difficulty walking, a portable wheel chair was a boon and allowed us to get around. Wheelfreedom delivered the chair promptly, and arranged collection the next day once we no longer needed the chair. Excellent service
A very good product
So easy to use, no fuss, speedy service, absolutely no complaints after 2nd time of using
Great service, arrived next day and was a huge help, made life much easier and was simple to arrange and stress free end to end. A model that suits the need perfectly.
Good service, quick drop off and pick up and reasonable prices.
Great service quick delivery of chair when I needed it for my son quick replacement of chair when the one we had became faulty amazing thankyou guys such great friendly service and communication
This is the 2nd time I have needed a temporary wheelchair (once for mum and once for my son). The customer service is amazing-responsive, caring, efficient, and the wheelchairs were top quality. Thank you for helping again to make this challenging time a little easier.
Fabulous service. Thank you. Borrowed a chair for our holiday with my elderly mother. Very helpful team and easy to use lightweight wheelchair. Highly recommended.
Very helpful staff when initial contact was made right on top of Christmas. Wheelchair and accessories all arrived in good time straight after Christmas. Easy to return.
Highly recommend.
Couldn’t fault the service or the equipment. Highly recommend
Excellent care n customer service throughout
Chair was lightweight easy to use and of good quality n condition
Thank you for making it an easy process
I would wholeheartedly recommend
Extremely professional. Excellent service. Fantastic communication. Cannot fault in any way and would 100% recommend to potential users.
Efficient and easy to book service - this is the second time we have booked and has made our holiday a lot easier, with many thanks.
The hire of the wheelchair was so easy and enabled us to get my dad out and about the staff were so helpful would highly recommend using your company
Wheelfreedom is rated 4.89 based on 1,734 reviews